Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid (34146 Views)

Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs / Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) / Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by 9japride(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
Those who are supporting these ungrateful guys should all contribute and help them.
After all, the pastor has done he's best. These kind of people can never change.
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by WeNoGoDie(m): 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
The most ungrateful human beings on earth

2 Likes

Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by buJu234: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
@OPM pastor xyz..

Please don't send them any kobo..

They should be deported asap..

Also, we should stop rewarding bad behaviour and call it helping people, its not biblical..

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sow.. Gal : 6 v7
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by DiskJokeyManic: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
Goodman2023:

Depending on the angle you look at it from

Never have anything to do with a "yet to blow" igbo boy between the ages of 12-32....

Now, how is it different from ekwerumadu's case ?

Let me educate u, betrayal can come from anybody and any tribe, u should know better at ur old age👍

Are u better than the Judges who sentenced him? Oh, u think that is Nigeria where u get away with everytin??

If even with all his loots and money, he decided to go through an illegal way to get a kidney donor for his daughter then he deserves to get whateva he's facing Rn.

I'm not here to argue with u, when u're willing to learn, you can go and browse deeply about what really transpired in the whole Ekweremadu's case👍

My last reply to u👍👍

1 Like

Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by Neddstark: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
Most foolish set of boys ever.
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by Pitto: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
To me the guys are just looking for relevance. They are fools, even if the pastor is worse than they portrayed him before the whole world. They have done worst by calling him names after all he has done for them.

Even, if they don't have issues now, they will still have.

Don't pull down your helper

1 Like

Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by oyoofong(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
These guys are ingrate. They for don die for NCHE work. See why people don't help?

1 Like

Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by grandstar(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

And the pastor in question?

A blind guide leading the blind.

It is laughable that in these last days when we are so closer to the end than ever, and the signs are so obvious, churches are preaching prosperity(Read 1 Timothy 3:1-5)

What would happen to those riches at Armegeddon when God brings destruction to the unrighteous?

The Christian scriptures preached contentment and the winning of disciples over everything else. It warned us about the dangers surrounding the love of money (Read Matthew 6:19-24, 1 Tim 6:7-10)

Jesus warned us about false prophets in our day (Read Matthew 24:24)
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by Demurray: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Never bite the fingers that fed you.
They even bite more than they can chew. Ingrate nincompoop

1 Like

Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by BRATISLAVA: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
grandstar:

A blind guide leading the blind.

It is laughable that in these last days when we are so closer to the end than ever, and the signs are so obvious, churches are preaching prosperity(Read 1 Timothy 3:1-5)

What would happen to those riches at Armegeddon when God brings destruction to the unrighteous?

The Christian scriptures preached contentment and the winning of disciples over everything else. It warned us about the dangers surrounding the love of money (Read Matthew 6:19-24, 1 Tim 6:7-10)

Jesus warned us about false prophets in our day (Read Matthew 24:24)
False prophets, or Davids?

The guys did well to expose the man. Nobody knows what they're apologizing about. Except they are receiving threats from overzealous members defending the gospel of the man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by Bankowner: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
Are these boys playing?

Insult to apologies back to insult garnished with insolence and now a u-turn to apologies again.

1 Like

Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by PrinceOfLagos: 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
They are obviously whyning the pastor or maybe using him to chase clout
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by crisubanijunior(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
These fools are just attention seekers. Even with the way they talk, shows no atom of remorse in them. Na only jokers would take them serious. Just watch what they would come up next after now.

1 Like

Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by GENTLETEE(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2023
There's boys must be sick to say the least!

1 Like

Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by CaptainFM1: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
vickydevoka:
My question is, did he get a lady pregnant

That's not the subject of this particular thread na. Everybody in the world is a sinner. Including Pope, Sultans and Delai Lama

Did Peter not deny Jesus Christ? Did Jesus still not still build his church on him? Matthew 16:18

1 Like

Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by chrysso83(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
Very stupid boys
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by arantess: 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
Hezzyluv:
If it's true and they really meant it, why not get to him personally and stop this display of notice me

To me, these guys are just looking for ways to keep trending they should just gettart....[b]
Exactly

They are not sorry, if not they know the right channel to contact him

1 Like

Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by hedocharles(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
Money don dey finish, them wan trend again.
If u re sorry, jus put a call through and stop chasing clout

1 Like

Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
Have no fear
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by Ademascot: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
No Yoruba or an Hausa boy(s) will ever do this! Only the isiewu does that even to their kinsman and that's why they can't get what they want from Naija cos isiewu is an enemy of isiewu
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by Prenonjebose: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
What's wrong with these boys? Are they serious at all.
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by Ferdinandu(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Stupid boys. Na Chicken Republic una suppose go apologise to, to know whether security Job (ie ọrụ Nkịta, Dog Work) still dey for una
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by poweredcom(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Make dem just leace dat one with hat that yellow one i go beat am ehn
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by Chetas81(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
Black don't appreciate
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by ShenTeh(m): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
Kosi baa se fe se bolo to, like our Yoruba elders say.

Some people belong to the gutter and no amount of hypo can do their makeover.

Next thing now dem go start hip-hop or Afrobeats.

1 Like

Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by bluefilm: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
Fools.
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by stasius: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
They should disappear!
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by Macdeey: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvtQeKO3SPo

Things are not going well for us. We need your blessings - HappieBoys apologise to OPM Apostle Chinyere

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv
I fit bet my life say all this Boyz and the Pastor na STUNTS MASTERS !!! grin angry grin
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by Macdeey: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
Hezzyluv:
If it's true and they really meant it, why not get to him personally and stop this display of notice me

To me, these guys are just looking for ways to keep trending they should just gettart....[b]
I swear dem and the Pastor too grin grin angry
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by Lama70(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
Juju70:

Pastor sef no dey see vision? grin grin grin those boys should have been left alone to experience their stupidity. I'm sorry to say

You're absolutely correct. I used to think like that too. I would rather think it's the same reason God created man and woman without Him "knowing " that they will not behave the way He wanted them.

If God couldn't "know " I wonder how a mere mortal like the pastor will know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? / Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members / 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.