Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid (34147 Views)

Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs / Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) / Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by a4cube: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
ecolime:
Just another video to trend.

These boys are ungrateful bastards. Anyway, good for the OPM Pastor too. His clout chasing 'benevolence' turned him to an object of ridicule.

It's wrong to reward bad behavior or stupidity no matter how you look at it. I could remember speaking against his sponsorship back then.

Another drama waiting to happen in future is that of Mmesoma Ejikeme. They always all turn out to be ingrates las las

If you wanna help, hit the streets and help those genuinely in need. Organize scholarships for poor/indigent students, give to orphanages, help pay hospital bills, patronize artisans, support petty traders, [b]hawkers
, etc.[/b]
Hawkers you people ridicule on dialy basis here.
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by oneman2k7: 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
These boys are ingrates, very useless lots.

I hope karma deal with them.
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by liver123(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
Lama70:

You're absolutely correct. I used to think like that too. I would rather think it's the same reason God created man and woman without Him "knowing " that they will not behave the way He wanted them.

If God couldn't "know " I wonder how a mere mortal like the pastor will know.
and who told you God did not know that man will fall. Please read your Bible well
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by Ruggedpen: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
This will always b d end of every ungrateful person on earth, the man might not b an angel in character( he might have issues just like me n u) but it’s very bad to bite d fingers that once fed u

If na me b d pastor I go just ignore them cos they don’t worth it

To all u who supports them to insult n denigrate d pastor, hope u will contribute money for them now?
Baba this guys doesn't deserve that man time again, common security guys after he picked them as a pastor his image is at stake they should forbid some bad character and focus on the mission to be rep. But they keep going after prostitute and smoking weed. Then that wasn't enough they came after the pastor image, now u expect him to forgive and accept them back. Lesson not everybody u need to help in life
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by DJInfluence: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
Lama70:
What is wrong with these boys?
These are the kind of things that can make other potential helpers turn a blind eye to people with genuine needs.

They have really embarrassed this pastor.
They said they are sorry. What else do you want from them. Forgiven someone that wronged you shouldn't be that hard if the apology is sincere. And these boys looked and sounded sincere to me. I Don't have reason not to believe they are sorry.
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by BALLOSKI: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
Stupid boys!

One guy used to tell me; don't feel you know more than God. He knows why he left some people in certain state in life. Give them chance and they show you why God left them there.
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by IamANigerianMan: 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
Abuventure:
your Poverty stricken mentality has made angry because the help no reach you
You are very funny, help who?
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by Onowu33: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
caprini1:
I thought i,m the only one that detest that chubby one,i feel like vomitting on sighting him,how can a young boy be so devilish?
I swear that guy is a useless fool and I have a friend like him I no longer talk to.

1 Like

Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by dotcomnamename: 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
DJInfluence:
They said they are sorry. What else do you want from them. Forgiven someone that wronged you shouldn't be that hard if the apology is sincere. And these boys looked and sounded sincere to me. I Don't have reason not to believe they are sorry.

It's easier said than done. Let it be your turn and experience such terrible treatment from someone you sacrificed for, you will understand. Forgiveness doesn't mean communication. They should leave the man alone and continue with their ungrateful attitude they will meet it in front. It's karma.
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by KevinDeBruyne: 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2023
I'm not sure these boys are mentally okay
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by int0x80(m): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
These boys are fools.

1 Like

Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by BRATISLAVA: 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
comrChris:
Just shut up
What exactly did the man do they are exposing him?
People will do same to you, if helping people has become a crime

Shut up, please. Really. Just shut up or cry us a river.

You're too sentimental. People will expose you, if you commit crimes such as sleeping with underage children, impregnating children, and think you will use your bishopry to conceal it.
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by stephenponti(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
If that pastor forgive them make thunder fire the pastor

1 Like

Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by orikoku: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
Forgiveness kill you there. Scammers begging Nigerians in UK, USA and Canada, why not beg the ones in Somalia. Fools.
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by Lewisland: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
Las Las eye turn una abi
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by planetx: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
But the pastor offered them the chance to come back to Nigeria and continue their education and they turned him down. Saying he was trying to trick them back to Nigeria, now they are saying they would come back. What a bunch of confused idiots.
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by Lama70(m): 6:39am On Sep 10, 2023
liver123:
and who told you God did not know that man will fall. Please read your Bible well

I am not a Bible scholar and am not interested in becoming one. I also don't read my Bible after church because it's of no use to me. Same way I don't write down anything when Pastor is preaching.

However, I have heard that God repented or regretted creating human beings. And I think regret is always after a mistake.
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by Lama70(m): 7:16am On Sep 10, 2023
DJInfluence:

They have been doing this on and off. The pastor even bought tickets to return them back to school in Africa because of the current forex challenges. They made a huge joke of it.

I don't think they are serious.
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by Danisaint112(m): 7:40am On Sep 10, 2023
ecolime:
Just another video to trend.

These boys are ungrateful bastards. Anyway, good for the OPM Pastor too. His clout chasing 'benevolence' turned him to an object of ridicule.

It's wrong to reward bad behavior or stupidity no matter how you look at it. I could remember speaking against his sponsorship back then.

Another drama waiting to happen in future is that of Mmesoma Ejikeme. They always all turn out to be ingrates las las

If you wanna help, hit the streets and help those genuinely in need. Organize scholarships for poor/indigent students, give to orphanages, help pay hospital bills, patronize artisans, support petty traders, hawkers, etc.

Dude, die that down. Everybody dey Bleep.

You don Bleep up, your relatives have, and that you or anyone did doesn't mean you should be casted low or allows be.

Sometimes the best rehabilitation to give someone, probably an offender, is a helping hand coupled with correction that is done with love.

No be everything punch and pummel. Register that.
Re: "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid by Lingudy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
What goes around, comes around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? / Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members / 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.