Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning (8744 Views)

Rema’s Ethiopia Show Cancelled As β€˜burning Church’ Necklace Causes Stir. / Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father / Wizkid Explains The Meaning Of Joro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by phoneport(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
Though I am not a fan of most Nigerian music artists, but I like Rema's story of how he struggled from a young age in the music industry, and though alot of things came as discouragement but he was able to breakthrough.
And just in his early 20s, he is shaking the world's entertainment industry.

Why this is great and remarkable, I believe that he should now be careful how he presents himself because he claimed to be a Christian in some of his interviews.
The question now is, why should he be wearing an up-side down burning Church necklace?
If this is not symbolic, then what other messages is he sending, and to who?

This has caused so much stir in Ethiopia to the extent that his show was cancelled. The government even got involved in it that a press release was issued to the cancellation.

And when you check some of their bloggers YouTube page, you see Alot of videos, that are reading much dark spiritual meanings into this, and has even gone ahead to refer to other Nigeria acts, Marvin Records, and even to Nigeria Nollywood 1996 Karachi movie.

Whatever this is, I hope he has not joined the OTHER SIDE and if he has, must he be so careless as to openly displaying this.
He should know that people will see it as an insult to the church.

He doesn't need all this controversy now, he is still very young and has a lot of journey ahead of him

This is just my observation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by TemplarLandry: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by bigdawg7: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2023
we don’t listen to rema in my hood

9 Likes

Re: Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
I don't understand why he should be wearing should a beautiful necklace and people are angry with him, burning church or burning mosque nothing makes cancellation of his show justifiable
Re: Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by Dikastan: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
He is anti Christ

3 Likes

Re: Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by siofra(f): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
Me, I don't even understand Nigerian artists. They claim to be Christians and shout God to the highest heavens yet they do all sorts of degenerate and sinful things. Like Davido for example with his one billion baby mamas and even Ayra Starr, she can swear for Christianity yet she wears very revealing clothes. Honestly I love her style but I don't know how she reconciles it with christianity. I really don't understand that kind of Christianity, honestly. That's not how the apostles lived, nor the early christians and that's definitely not how Jesus asked us to live.

Isn't it hypocrisy Someone help me understand this generation's christianity.

Or the Yahoo boys who go to church to pray to God to give them clients?!!!

I need to create a topic on this.

11 Likes

Re: Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by SkengRay: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
siofra:
Me, I don't even understand Nigerian artists. They claim to be Christians and shout God to the highest heavens yet they do all sorts of degenerate and sinful things. Like Davido for example with his one billion baby mamas and even Ayra Starr, she can swear for Christianity yet she wears very revealing clothes. Honestly I love her style but I don't know how she reconciles it with christianity. I really don't understand that kind of Christianity, honestly. That's not how the apostles lived, nor the early christians and that's definitely not how Jesus asked us to live.

Woawu I'm shocked to read this from you. I thought you looked up to Dem Ayra Starr, cardi & megan
Re: Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by hammerFC: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Dikastan:
He is anti Christ

ILLUMINANTI ENDTIME MESSAGE.

CHRISTIAN PERSECUTION BEGAN.

1 Like

Re: Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by Gadafii: 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
This boy grace shine pass the sun, Rema of two years ago when people dey yab say he Dey do children type of songs, don jazzy been tell them to calm down say the boy dey come

He’s now widely recognized and celebrated, outshined those who have been in the systems far longer, even wizkid no rise fast like this, even tho he’s the babanla of afrobeat

May our time not pass us, may we no pass our time tooπŸ™πŸ™

4 Likes

Re: Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by siofra(f): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
SkengRay:
Woawu I'm shocked to read this from you. I thought you looked up to Dem Ayra Starr, cardi & megan

Yes I do but I wonder how they reconcile their lifestyle to Christianity. I mean, do they not feel like hypocrites? Are their consciences not killing them inside?

3 Likes

Re: Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by etrange: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
It probably means his marketing/PR has finally figured out how to give him a permanent position in the spotlight. I am not doubting the existing of secret organizations, but I strongly believe most of these artists are just milking the controversy. #opinion

2 Likes

Re: Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
siofra:

You also a hypocrite. Didn't the bible tell you not to judge? Tell me you don't commit sin as all sins are equal in god's sight.
You say they're shouting God up and down. Does God only refer to the biblical God?
Re: Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by flokii: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
He has joined them.. those that use fame and women to trap young talents.

Wetin he dey sing sef wey dey top box office?.. e ma tan ra yin

2 Likes

Re: Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by lesbiconverter: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
He sold his soul too. How unfortunate. Soon he'll be sacrificing close ones
Re: Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by NFBI: 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
siofra:

That Arya starr dey vex me always copying Nicki Minaj
Re: Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by davillian(m): 3:15am On Sep 09, 2023
He should do the mosque own version too. grin grin grin grin
Re: Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by MrsTwrite(f): 7:08am On Sep 09, 2023
All these young artist keeps selling their souls to the devil for fame, money and power. Whatever rema wants to portray with his life, it's his choice, I don't care, he's not a kid.

1 Like

Re: Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by Trnches: 8:11am On Sep 09, 2023
Nord ,p.i.a and ipvanish V.p.n logs available for sale at cheap prices of 3k each (negotiable) slightly)

Dm Β©9Β©--5Β©--775-9Β©3..

If interested

βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ…
Re: Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by DyingFetus: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2023
As a Satanist I truly support this

Nigger is based ngl
Re: Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by IgOga(m): 9:27am On Sep 09, 2023
Not a burning church.

An upside down cross is a sign worn by Satanist
Re: Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by TheBillyonaire: 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Burning Religion Tabernacles medallion signifies his state of mind. He has figured out the mind control of the planet by the controllers who destroyed early human civilization and set up the present matrix system of control for gain of the Alliance and their family offices.

Rema is smarter than I assumed.

The Religions need to be burnt down to free the human mind for humanity to become higher tier of civilization and break the cover over our heads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by Sleekfingers: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hypocrites everywhere.

Especially Nigerians
Re: Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by Truuth: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
phoneport:
Though I am not a fan of most Nigerian music artists, but I like Rema's story of how he struggled from a young age in the music industry, and though alot of things came as discouragement but he was able to breakthrough.
And just in his early 20s, he is shaking the world's entertainment industry.

Why this is great and remarkable, I believe that he should now be careful how he presents himself because he claimed to be a Christian in some of his interviews.
The question now is, why should he be wearing an up-side down burning Church necklace?
If this is not symbolic, then what other messages is he sending, and to who?

This has caused so much stir in Ethiopia to the extent that his show was cancelled. The government even got involved in it that a press release was issued to the cancellation.

And when you check some of their bloggers YouTube page, you see Alot of videos, that are reading much dark spiritual meanings into this, and has even gone ahead to refer to other Nigeria acts, Marvin Records, and even to Nigeria Nollywood 1996 Karachi movie.

Whatever this is, I hope he has not joined the OTHER SIDE and if he has, must he be so careless as to openly displaying this.
He should know that people will see it as an insult to the church.

He doesn't need all this controversy now, he is still very young and has a lot of journey ahead of him

This is just my observation.
That is an inverted cross or an upside down cross. One of the symbols of the illuminati. Rema is a member of the illuminati.

Almost all musicians are members of the illuminati. You should know by now.

Davido, wizkid, rema, asake, don jazzy, olamide, p square...

The international artists are also members.
Re: Rema's Burning Church Necklace, What Is The Meaning by Sirbruno3000(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
Sadly but true. They have received their mark of the beast. They want to gain the world and loose their souls.
Truuth:
That is an inverted cross or an upside down cross. One of the symbols of the illuminati. Rema is a member of the illuminati.

Almost all musicians are members of the illuminati. You should know by now.

Davido, wizkid, rema, asake, don jazzy, olamide, p square...

The international artists are also members.

(1) (Reply)

Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Hip In Africa That Got Nigerian Ladies Jealous / Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) / Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.