Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,854 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nafdac Registration Of Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nafdac Registration Of Products (116 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months / BUA Chairman Promises Nigerians Not To Increase Prices Of Products For Now / Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nafdac Registration Of Products by aderadio1: 5:44am On Sep 09, 2023
Pls guys I want to register a product(condom) with nafdac. It is imported from Europe, I want to trade it legally in Nigeria hence my quest to go through normal procedure.

Is anyone here know the cost or the process and how long it will take to get it done and dusted.

I sincerely need assistance.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Well Neat Pig Pen Forsale / Struggles Of CAC Agent / 200watt , 300watt Solar Light Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.