Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked (25755 Views)

How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? / Michigan Manager Sacked For Callous Texts To Mom Whose Son Is On Life Support / Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by Onpoint1010: 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
I posted a thread earlier on about how the manager of the place I work made securities god over staffs.
Like I pointed out in that thread, I'm not totally against the securities coming into the store however, I'm against them having too much access to it; they iron cloths, charge devices both their own and that of their friends, they open fridges and dip their hands even when am not there and to make matters worst, they do not assist me in carrying goods when it arrive.
Well, some events took place last month.

1. 15 Whole chicken got lost in the store and I was asked to replace.

2. The manager was given work on hold letter and a new manager was brought.
a. Security guys now wear their uniform and also stuck in as opposed to flying their uniform when the other manager was around.
b. No more ironing in my office
c. The security guys and I are now in talking terms.
d. Restriction of staffs to the store now enforced although I still let them in for brief rest.

In all, I observe few things in the branch

1. You won't be respected without muscle and if you are not from the area. This especially on the manager and I.

2. Gang up among the staffs against the manager. Manager cannot say this is my with ness for wrong done by any staff, they'll deny.

3. Manager wasn't in good terms with people at the head office. I believe that led to his sack.

4. Sometimes, hitting is better than romancing as you'll more be feared.

5. Been myself. At a point, I observed that I was gossipped so much that almost everyone deserted me but i never minded them.

Las las, be in good working relation with all staffs.

Do your things right or join the clique.

The guy in the chicken department told me not to worry that he will cover it for me. He said he has stolen and sold one part of chicken before and has stopped after that one time.

I just told him not to bother.

Thanks for your encouragement.

18 Likes

Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
Too much familiarity breeds contempt.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
I cut people off alot when I notice you re trying to pass your boundaries.

It's good to set boundaries!

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by fafambo: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
Staff not staffs,

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by YorubaKinging: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
The end is near

Make Yoruba great again

Yoruba Lagba

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by Tilom: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
grin
Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by jojothaiv(m): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
In the words of my grandma,
there will always be karma.
Retributive justice,
No be the British cause it.

The idiotic me didn't follow through the story from the beginning. No mind me for the off point comment, the rush for FP is adrenaline pushing.

I'll do better next time.

1 Like

Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by Femich18(m): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nawa
Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by sofeo(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
Oooopps

His bad.
Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by Obavoh: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
Learn how to express yourself in simple and comprehensive English for others to read.

T FOR THANKS.

8 Likes

Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by Menclothing: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
Chicken 🍗 why a whole senior worker

1 Like

Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by id4sho(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
tongue
Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by tishbite42: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
Only your grammar na nemesis
Chai

4 Likes

Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by Appletek: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
To be feared is better than to be loved.

5 Likes

Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by HardBishop: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Make Yoruba great again

Yoruba Lagba
Yorubas that ruled NIGERIA since, what has NIGERIA acheived?

Yet u re still proud of this failed state. Remember I'm from middle belt, not ibo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by sylve11: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
Bronxie:

Making many friends?

It will make you realize why you shouldn't make many friends. cool

2 Likes

Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by meum: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
Wetin I want talk sef?
Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by Mindlog: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
"The guy in the chicken department told me not to worry that he will cover it for me. He said he has stolen and sold one part of chicken before and has stopped after that one time."......... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by Rebuke: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lol

Give them the Isreal Adesanya Vs Strickland Sean treatment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMCFre_LlPY
Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
@ Onpoint1010 please kindly elaborate on this your statement

You won't be respected without muscle and if you are not from the area. This especially on the manager and I.
Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by Kemadealadire(f): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
Office politics, too much unnecessary wahala.

1 Like

Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by Alonso91(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
Wawuuuuuu
Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by yorke1: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
Na wa
Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by yorke1: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
Staff and not staffs

We learn everyday.
Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by Egyto(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
Omo

Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by seunny4lif(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
grin grin grin

I swear
The matter strong pass me
Mindlog:
"The guy in the chicken department told me not to worry that he will cover it for me. He said he has stolen and sold one part of chicken before and has stopped after that one time."......... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by Lovelife433(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
Please empower me with laptop and 5G network wifi. I promise to give back. I have the skills already.

1 Like

Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by Obierika(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
Go to work, do your work and go home.

You're not there to make friends

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by Gentew(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
Bronxie:

That's me, I now cut people off, especially all those supporting staffs. Once I notice you have dubious character or attitude, you're cut off immediately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by Ppn247: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
Too bad
Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
The owner of the establishment isn't serious. Play with your manager and watch your business burn... Hierarchy must be respected.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread For Auditors & Potential Auditors / ICPC Declares Seun Samuel Ojukannaiye Wanted For Receiving Double Salaries / COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.