Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Which Car Will Be Best For My Crippled Aunty? - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Which Car Will Be Best For My Crippled Aunty? (20026 Views)

The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful / The World's First Flying Car -- Will You Buy This Car? / Please Where And Which Car Can I Get For 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Car Will Be Best For My Crippled Aunty? by Nicepoker(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Keep basking in your ignorance
Seems you are a cripple.
Re: Which Car Will Be Best For My Crippled Aunty? by Meteng: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2023
Pipefitter:

People that have two legs amputated do drive
I’m sure with prosthetics
Re: Which Car Will Be Best For My Crippled Aunty? by tosyne2much(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2023
webincomeplus:

You don't use "modern" English without sense. In communication, there's location-based context. Which means you choose words based on how they're widely understood in your locale. Some words that are absolutely fine in the UK might be offensive in Australia.

Some words that are offensive in the UK might be better understood here in Nigeria. And when you talk to Nigerians, use what they understand.

Go and face a Nigerian audience and start calling them "people of color". Then tell me how majority would react. We don't have to be zombies! Even in modern dictionaries, there are some words that are officially regarded as "NIGERIAN English".
Learn to take corrections with humility bro

Forget all this blabbing you're making.. It's offensive to use the word "crippled" to describe a physically challenged person and no physically challenged person would be happy being described with such word

Do you even need the dictionary to tell you that?
Re: Which Car Will Be Best For My Crippled Aunty? by webincomeplus(m): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2023
tosyne2much:
Learn to take corrections with humility bro

Forget all this blabbing you're making.. It's offensive to use the word "crippled" to describe a physically challenged person and no physically challenged person would be happy being described with such word

Do you even need the dictionary to tell you that?
Oga, if you can't read between the lines, kindly swerve! My point is, if Nigerians don't find a word offensive, why demonize the word when talking to Nigerians just because you want to massage Western ego?

The same people who won't stop referring to PHCN as NEPA are quick to dance to the tunes of the West when it comes to political correctness on word usage.

My point? If a better understood word isn't offensive to a Nigerian, use it! That's my opinion, and you don't have to agree.
Re: Which Car Will Be Best For My Crippled Aunty? by litaninja(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
A mini-van will most likely be the best bet.
One of the models either modified from factory or aftermarket to cater for mobility-challenged individuals
Re: Which Car Will Be Best For My Crippled Aunty? by Trustworthiness: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
jeromestarks:
I have an Aunty who is single at 37 due to the fact that she's a cripple. She walks around with crouches. She literally can not move her toes but the legs are there. Just there.

Yesterday, a kind-hearted man promised to buy her a car and she asked me the kinda car that will suit her. Honestly, I don't know. I don't know much able cripples and/or physically challenged people.
So, I decided to come here to seek your opinion.
Which car can a cripple in Nigeria drive?

The car she needs is a customized one, no matter the manufacturer.
Re: Which Car Will Be Best For My Crippled Aunty? by Sleekfingers: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
Nicepoker:
Seems you are a cripple.

If that's why you wish for yourself
Re: Which Car Will Be Best For My Crippled Aunty? by laivwire(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
I don't know why Formula 1 comes to mind wink
Re: Which Car Will Be Best For My Crippled Aunty? by alizma: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
jeromestarks:
I have an Aunty who is single at 37 due to the fact that she's a cripple. She walks around with crouches. She literally can not move her toes but the legs are there. Just there.

Yesterday, a kind-hearted man promised to buy her a car and she asked me the kinda car that will suit her. Honestly, I don't know. I don't know much able cripples and/or physically challenged people.

Get her auto wheelchair, then channel the remaining money to setting up a business for her.
Re: Which Car Will Be Best For My Crippled Aunty? by patorial(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Using the word crippled to describe someone that is physically challenge is an offensivej word.

Una go just dey stress us in this life

Just like calling a Black black is offensive.
Re: Which Car Will Be Best For My Crippled Aunty? by Youngxx: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
If you have this corope for pure water business I'm interested...... If you're looking forward to invest in anything motorist this is also another good one..... Contact me with dis:08123388065
Ajah Lagos

Re: Which Car Will Be Best For My Crippled Aunty? by Parizz: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
jeromestarks:

hi, advice me. I met this SA gal on facebook. She's young and okay. We've been chatting on whatsapp and its going on well. Should i continue with her?
Re: Which Car Will Be Best For My Crippled Aunty? by jeromestarks: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
Parizz:
hi, advice me. I met this SA gal on facebook. She's young and okay. We've been chatting on whatsapp and its going on well. Should i continue with her?
Keep chatting with her for now.
Unfriend her on Facebook and add some of her friends who have liked her photos. Chat them up and ask them confidential questions/ information about your girl.
Dig deep. Make sure you ask those friends about her. That's one way to go FBI on a girl.
Ask her same questions you asked her friends. If you discover any form of lie, keep her at arms length and never develop any true feelings for her. Just use her to cash in.

If she's sincere in all angles, invest in her a little more. Give her time. Support her emotionally but don't do monetary support for now. Confess your love for her and arrange how you will meet. Try to follow her vibes. If she's feeling you, feel her too and continue the wooing.
Don't forget to ask about her past relationships and what lead to the break ups. Learn from everything she says. See if she's a selfish person or not. Watch out for manipulative moves.

Finally, never start what you can not do till the end. For insurance, If you can't call her everyday, do not start it.

Ride on son.
Re: Which Car Will Be Best For My Crippled Aunty? by Parizz: 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
jeromestarks:

Keep chatting with her for now.
Unfriend her on Facebook and add some of her friends who have liked her photos. Chat them up and ask them confidential questions/ information about your girl.
Dig deep. Make sure you ask those friends about her. That's one way to go FBI on a girl.
Ask her same questions you asked her friends. If you discover any form of lie, keep her at arms length and never develop any true feelings for her. Just use her to cash in.

If she's sincere in all angles, invest in her a little more. Give her time. Support her emotionally but don't do monetary support for now. Confess your love for her and arrange how you will meet. Try to follow her vibes. If she's feeling you, feel her too and continue the wooing.
Don't forget to ask about her past relationships and what lead to the break ups. Learn from everything she says. See if she's a selfish person or not. Watch out for manipulative moves.

Finally, never start what you can not do till the end. For insurance, If you can't call her everyday, do not start it.

Ride on son.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2011 Model Toyota Avalon Limited Toks Full Option Selling Cheap / V.V.I.P Foreign Used 2010 Bentley Continental Flying Spur N22.5m / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Solely With 2000 & 2001 Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.