Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,769 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion (6169 Views)

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
Two men fought to death over wife's issues
. Watch on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUXN7lftkFE
Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by Acekidc4(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
Holy Mary Mother of Jesus 😱😱

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by Acekidc4(m): 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
Bloody and hell.
Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by helinues: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
A man who died because of a lady should remember that thousands of ladies would pee on his grave.

Two idiots

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by Isokotolopia: 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sad, very sad if true
Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by Naijanascam: 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
Two idiots...... but happened some years back

6 Likes

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by tollyboy5(m): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sorry to say, igbo men are one of the greatest simp ever followed by south south. They can do unimaginable things for their women.
If my own blood sis get wahala with man, i go ask am to come house back as them no use rope tie am 4 husband house. Me i no dey fight mumu fight 4 any woman. But when you return home and the husband tress pass come my hood, e don be bedat.
But no be d case 4 SE men, dem fit throw punch to defend anything on skirt related to them.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
helinues:
A man who died because of a lady should remember that thousands of ladies would pee on his grave.

Two idiots
yes.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by paramakina202: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
Face me I face you ajoka.Tufiakwa to the men.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by Simdyofficial(f): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
Madness

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by Ezmans: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
Poverty is wicked

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by aljharem(m): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
This is a case of poverty and arrogance.

This is the nonsense agidi dem go dey do to proof one stupid point angry

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by mightyhaze: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
Old
Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by Fahvvy: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
Na mumu dey fight him fellow man because of woman undecided...

Now both of them are dead, their women will go on a f.ucking spree grin... Las las, another man will continue from where they stopped grin...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by arantess: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
tollyboy5:
Sorry to say, igbo men are one of the greatest simp ever followed by south south. They can do unimaginable things for their women.
If my own blood sis get wahala with man, i go ask am to come house back as them no use rope tie am 4 husband house. Me i no dey fight mumu fight 4 any woman. But when you return home and the husband tress pass come my hood, e don be bedat.
But no be d case 4 SE men, dem fit throw punch to defend anything on skirt related to them.
You are a very stupid and foolish fellow
Stop provoking Igbos or I go dey return fire

You tribe and father in particular is a simp

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Face i slap you.

You come back from work to see your wife fighting co-tenants.
Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by Tunde835(m): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
arantess:
You are a very stupid and foolish fellow Stop provoking Igbos or I go dey return fire
Drink sniper if it pains you

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by arantess: 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tunde835:
Drink sniper if it pains you
Tell your mother to drink sniper

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by Tunde835(m): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
arantess:

Tell your mother to drink sniper
Of all the things imagine if I was born an IPOB thank God.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by tollyboy5(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
arantess:

You are a very stupid and foolish fellow
Stop provoking Igbos or I go dey return fire

cheesy cheesy Sorry sir.
Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by ednut1(m): 12:46am On Sep 10, 2023
Fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by 43Ronin: 1:08am On Sep 10, 2023
OP how do you know they are dead? and why regurgitating old videos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by KingMack(m): 1:29am On Sep 10, 2023
very very old vedio

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:49am On Sep 10, 2023
We have to find a way to STOP this TRIBE from migrating to Yorubaland. They bring with them animal behavior, simpism, and lots of crime.

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by edogu(m): 4:31am On Sep 10, 2023
I remember reading about this incident from someone's page on Facebook. It's an old video depicting an incident that took place during the covid-19 sit-at- home in Onitsha in 2020.

According to the gist, wife A and wife B, were cussing each other. Wife A insulted Wife B using her personal issues with her husband. One of which is her ( Wife B) regular fight with her husband.

The husband of wife B, angered by that insult, moved to beat up wife A.

The husband of wife A in return made a move to also defend his wife and that was how the whole fight issue started.

At the beginning, the members of that compound, made every effort to separate them but seeing their determination to keep up with the fight allowed them to fight on.

They fought each other with every weapon they could lay their hands on. By the time the whole fight was over, the two men were brutally injured.

While rushing them to the hospital, one died on his way while the other died at the hospital.

The essence of the narration was for men to be careful on how they dabble into women's issues.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by Myer(m): 6:26am On Sep 10, 2023
edogu:
I remember reading about this incident from someone's page on Facebook. It's an old an video depicting an incident that took place during the covid-19 sit-at- home in Onitsha in 2020.

According to the gist, wife A and wife B, were cussing each other. Wife A insulted Wife B using her personal issues with her husband. One of which is her ( Wife B) regular fight with her husband.

The husband of wife B, angered by that insult, moved to beat up wife A.

The husband of wife A in return made a move to also defend his wife and that was how the whole fight issue started.

At the beginning, the members of that compound, made every effort to separate them but seeing their determination to keep up with the fight allowed them to fight on.

They fought each other with every weapon they could lay their hands on. By the time the whole fight was over, the two men were brutally injured.

While rushing them to the hospital, one died on his way while the other died at the hospital.

The essence of the narration was for men to be careful on how they dabble into women's issues.

Thanks for the narrative.
I remember watching ot then and it was an eye sore.
I perceive its being reshared even now to teach every one a lesson.

I hope people get to learn the most evident lesson, violence should only be the last resort to an issue when every other means of resolution has been exhausted.

Anger is an emotion like every other emotion. Gaining mastery of anger is the best gift anyone can receive. And it comes with knowing that you can only know the beginning of your reaction, you can never predict the outcome. Where your anger stops might be where the anger of the other person begins.

Some people are languishing in various prisons because they simoly reacted out of anger and the other person died.

Some thought they were strong but the other person had a weapon and murdered them in cold blood and probably even escaped penal justice.

Some women have destroyed potential their marriages or even their homes out of anger.
Some men have lost their wives out of anger.
Some have lost great business opportunities or job offeres because of anger.

Some ministers have lost their calling because they never got over their anger.
Moses in the bible simply overreacted to the frustrations of the israelites and he never entered the promised land he spent all his years leading them jnto. And he nearly lost his place in heaven as well, save for God's mercy.

I used to have anger issues. I had the passive aggressive type of anger common to most introverts or extroverts who don't easily address their anger.
Whenever I exploded I really would say the meanest things that could make a grown man or woman cry.

It took a lot of time to overcome it because we tend to love our anger. And the results it achieves whenever it achieves results. But the truth is it's destroying us more than it's helping us.
The Bible says be angry but do not sin for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.

When one finally understands who they are especially in Christ, you no longer fight your battles. God himself deals with anyone who touches you especially when you are not in the wrong.
Whenever I find myself get angry now it's simply against gross immorality or spiritual warfare.

Prov.25.28 - Whoever has no rule over his own spirit Is like a city broken down, without walls.

I pray God delivers us from the spirit of anger and every other manifestation of the enemy in our lives in Jesus name. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by izonborn098(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2023
If u die because of a woman' ur mama just wasted 9months pregnancy a 50cd would have solved..

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by DaTruths: 8:08am On Sep 10, 2023
So that guy couldn't separate them grin

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by Kingozymandias(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:

Two idiots

It is the way of you Kafirs is it not?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos / How To Locate Your Stolen Phone / I bought a stolen laptop and this is happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.