Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Pls,is This Male Boerboel Growing Well? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls,is This Male Boerboel Growing Well? (939 Views)

Caucasian Not Growing Well / I Got This Male Brown Boerbeol Puppy For 55k Last...promo Sales / This Male Boerboel Pup Shocked Me.this beast is growing fast.razor 4 sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,is This Male Boerboel Growing Well? by lebroske: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
Good Day house!
Pls, I want to confirm if this 5 months male Boerboel is growing well at 5 months. He eats very well and very healthy.
Is it's size ok at 5 months old?

Re: Pls,is This Male Boerboel Growing Well? by garriAndsugar: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
Yea.. growing more than the economy under tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls,is This Male Boerboel Growing Well? by TMKsouth: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
That leash is terribly short.

1 Like

Re: Pls,is This Male Boerboel Growing Well? by Sunnyhillsfarms: 6:53am On Sep 10, 2023
lebroske:
Good Day house!
Pls, I want to confirm if this 5 months male Boerboel is growing well at 5 months. He eats very well and very healthy.
What do you feed ...
Looking good tho just a bit small
Re: Pls,is This Male Boerboel Growing Well? by lebroske: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
I feed it with indomie with boiled fish, meat and bones. I want to start feeding it with chicken intestines.
I don't know if it's advisable to start feeding it with baked garri. It consume a lot n I like it.
I haven't been feeding it with dried food or can food.
I feel it's not been fed with enough protein. Is there any food I should increase or give him more?
Re: Pls,is This Male Boerboel Growing Well? by rind: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
luks gud but cud be beta,try brown rice with chicken liver
Re: Pls,is This Male Boerboel Growing Well? by femoree2(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
Your dog is looking good and doing well. Keep feeding him 2-3 times daily till he gets to 8-9 months (Rice and catfish intestine) deworm him once or twice in a month.
Re: Pls,is This Male Boerboel Growing Well? by elkharpone: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
lebroske:
I feed it with indomie with boiled fish, meat and bones. I want to start feeding it with chicken intestines.
I don't know if it's advisable to start feeding it with baked garri. It consume a lot n I like it.
I haven't been feeding it with dried food or can food.
I feel it's not been fed with enough protein. Is there any food I should increase or give him more?
looks great for a 5months dog

You’re definitely on the right track, just source for more protein
Boiled eggs can work too
Same with the chicken intestine.

But don’t feed fish bones, or spikey bones
So it doesn’t lodge in the wrong place
Re: Pls,is This Male Boerboel Growing Well? by elkharpone: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
femoree2:
Your dog is looking good and doing well. Keep feeding him 2-3 times daily till he gets to 8-9 months (Rice and catfish intestine) deworm him once or twice in a month.
deworm every two months
Re: Pls,is This Male Boerboel Growing Well? by KingFrank01: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ur dog is doing absolutely well
But the leash is too short.
Re: Pls,is This Male Boerboel Growing Well? by lebroske: 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
Thank you guys so much for the advice. I will do them diligently.
Re: Pls,is This Male Boerboel Growing Well? by lebroske: 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
And again, when and how often should I walk the dog. I haven't walked it outside the four walls of the compound since it was a puppy.
Thank you
Re: Pls,is This Male Boerboel Growing Well? by elkharpone: 12:19am On Sep 11, 2023
lebroske:
And again, when and how often should I walk the dog. I haven't walked it outside the four walls of the compound since it was a puppy.
Thank you
you need to start that immediately

To build confidence and also a form of exercise
And to also know his way around the neighbourhood

You can take him for walks whenever you’re free
Do it early in the morning when the sun isn't that strong, or evening

Don’t walk your dog under the hot sun
Heat stroke kill dogs
Re: Pls,is This Male Boerboel Growing Well? by lebroske: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2023
Thank you. I appreciate.
Re: Pls,is This Male Boerboel Growing Well? by KingFrank01: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
lebroske:
Thank you. I appreciate.
Any current picture of the dog?
Re: Pls,is This Male Boerboel Growing Well? by Sampike(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2023
Please anyone with what I can do, I also have a boerboel of 3month, but was sick for 3weeks or more now but just started eating just few days ago now, but what can I give to make it eat more and the food
Re: Pls,is This Male Boerboel Growing Well? by KingAfo(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2023
lebroske:
Good Day house!
Yes he is. Welldone
Re: Pls,is This Male Boerboel Growing Well? by elkharpone: 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
Sampike:
Please anyone with what I can do, I also have a boerboel of 3month, but was sick for 3weeks or more now but just started eating just few days ago now, but what can I give to make it eat more and the food
deworm regularly and give multivitamins
Re: Pls,is This Male Boerboel Growing Well? by Sampike(m): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2023
Okay thanks
elkharpone:
deworm regularly and give multivitamins

(1) (Reply)

The Day My Grandpa Who Rears Animals Was Shocked By The Animals / Does Location Affects Some Animals Behaviour In Nigeria? / Super Exceptional Male And Female Caucasian Puppy For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.