Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Free Gift Of N1000 Airtime To The First 10 Subscribers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free Gift Of N1000 Airtime To The First 10 Subscribers (228 Views)

D Office Of A Prophet & The Gift Of Prophecy Aren't Dsame. / VAM Pushes Donation Campaign Of N1000 Per Person For Ore-adewole / Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Gift Of N1000 Airtime To The First 10 Subscribers by abodundef: 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2023
Do you like to read short messages, listen to audio tapes and read christian literature? If you subscribe to my website outreach, i will send you N1000 free airtime of your choice. after subscribing, send text to 0.8.0.2.3.3.3.2.7.3.3.wwwfelixabodundeoutreach.org
Re: Free Gift Of N1000 Airtime To The First 10 Subscribers by DonBenny77(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
abodundef:
Do you like to read short messages, listen to audio tapes and read christian literature? If you subscribe to my website outreach, i will send you N1000 free airtime of your choice. after subscribing, send text to 0.8.0.2.3.3.3.2.7.3.3.wwwfelixabodundeoutreach.org
Are you sure?
Re: Free Gift Of N1000 Airtime To The First 10 Subscribers by abodundef: 8:08am On Sep 10, 2023
We have credited three people. Seven more to go. Offer lasts till midnight.
Re: Free Gift Of N1000 Airtime To The First 10 Subscribers by abodundef: 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
abodundef:
We have credited three people. Seven more to go. Offer lasts till midnight.

Offer is still available. Subscribe, send whatsapp msg to verify and we will credit you.
Re: Free Gift Of N1000 Airtime To The First 10 Subscribers by abodundef: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
abodundef:

Offer is still available. Subscribe, send whatsapp msg to verify and we will credit you.

Six successful subscribers credited. The offer is still available. Simply subscribe to the newsletter, send whatsapp msg to verify and we will credit you. If you have subscribed and refer us to another person, we will credit you and the person. Let's share together.
Re: Free Gift Of N1000 Airtime To The First 10 Subscribers by abodundef: 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
abodundef:

Six successful subscribers credited. The offer is still available. Simply subscribe to the newsletter, send whatsapp msg to verify and we will credit you. If you have subscribed and refer us to another person, we will credit you and the person. Let's share together.

A big thank you to all the 10 subscribers. Please spread the love and watch out for another session very soon. The outreach is real. Thanks and God bless. More is coming soon.
Re: Free Gift Of N1000 Airtime To The First 10 Subscribers by uwakwekamubu(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
Thanks man of God please we need empowerment from your ministry.

(1) (Reply)

Satan Using His Main Account To Associate One Of His Religions With Christianity / Why Should I Attend Any Cross Over Service? / - Striking Pictures Of The International Christian Worship Center Built By Akwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.