Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem (53448 Views)

2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix / Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi / Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Ecosystem4u: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
Hanndye:

Of course you didn't know there is something that is called salvation by association. It was said of Mary and Jesus' disciples
'And it happened, as He spoke these things, that a certain woman from the crowd raised her voice and said to Him, “Blessed is the womb that bore You, and the breasts which nursed You!” But He said, “More than that, blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it!”
Luke 11:27-28
You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.
John 15:3.

So be associated with Jesus today by doing His words.
'You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you'

As for Lazarus, of course, he died again. But you can imagine the joy felt then. Suppose a loved one of your was inadvertently at the point of death, not to talk of haven died, but brought back to good health, wouldn't you be glad? That is an example of what Jesus will do in the last day to his friends, but this time to live forever. As He lives, so His discples will live.

Thank you, your approach is wonderful, me on the other hand I have a radical and assertive stands on people who blaspheme God and ridicule chritianity, I believe this is how God want's me to handle my own bussiness, firm and strong in affirming CHRIST as the LORD!
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by patpaul: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
UselessBuharist:
I don’t understand. Who saw Jesus there, who saw his footprints even if anyone did, is Jesus written on the footprints ?

someone invented aeroplane, abi? did you see the person? do you believe that someone did the invention just because you did not see the inventor?
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by BeigJawnson(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
AntiChristian:
Miracle no dey tire Jesus!

Yet Joseph and Mary didn't accept Jesus as their Lord and personal saviour before they died!

Even Israel till today didn't believe anything about Jesus's death!

And what happened to Lazarus that was raised, he no die again?

So the twelve disciples of Jesus Christ, ain't Israel or Jews? Christianity is traced down to Israel, the religion of your fore fathers, na every member of your family dey practise am or believe in the gods of the land?
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Femi8586(m): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
UselessBuharist:
I don’t understand. Who saw Jesus there, who saw his footprints even if anyone did, is Jesus written on the footprints ?

Even if Jesus was seen there and His name written there, people like you will still say it is a failed attempt to deceive people.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Ecosystem4u: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
BloomingDale:

Who wrote your Bible?

All scriptures are INSPIRED of GOD and beneficial, HUMANS did write the Bible with the inspiration of the holy spirit, cos come to think of it, MOSES was not there when the world was created, when the deluge happened, when patriarch Abraham was called out of regions surrounding SYRIA to CANAAN by God and all the way down to JOSEPH captivity in Egyp!!!! How did he relate things that took place centuries before him??
To you is juju abi?
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by BloomingDale(f): 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

All scriptures are INSPIRED of GOD and beneficial, HUMANS did write the Bible with the inspiration of the holy spirit, cos come to think of it, MOSES was not there when the world was created, when the deluge happened, when patriarch Abraham was called out of regions surrounding SYRIA to CANAAN by God and all the way down to JOSEPH captivity in Egyp!!!! How did he relate things that took place centuries before him??
To you is juju abi?

The psychosis is strong 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ Good luck on your journey.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Bashirkareem31: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
NwaNimo1:
If you believe this you have 'Colo Mentality'

Emancipate your mind and free yourself from mental bondage!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Bashirkareem31: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
GeneralPula:
Asaro..
grin grin grin grin grin watery one for that matter
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Clinghton: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
How was it covered in the first place
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Bashirkareem31: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:
cool

Egypt and Israel creating new tourist centers through history

Africans would soon flock there with cool dollars for tourism, they pay for hotels, tour guard, and airfare

just like mecca pilgrimage started
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by hahn(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
oche2020:
Jesus is coming again

Will you spit or swallow?
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by jumper524(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
UselessBuharist:
they just looking for tourist attractions.

1 Like

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Explorece: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
BloomingDale:

Your worship the white man’s god. That is why they are blessed and you are living in penury in your third world country. Their heaven is right here while your hell is right here too. Enjoy your hell in your shithole country.

👍, Thanks for your submission..& mind u I don't live in penury, I am a blessed son of God.
You really need to come to Jesus son ? Never you try fight the Divine(God) you can never win, don't let ignorance and unbelieve steal Life from you... come back to God....now before it's too late son.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Onota: 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
BeLookingIDIOT:

Yeah,they found Jesus's DNA on it because of his spit he mixed with mud for the healing,and then matched it with the ones we have stored,that is how it was verified.
Atheists are such fools.
🤡 🤡 🤡

Sarcasm!
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by BloomingDale(f): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
Explorece:

👍, Thanks for your submission..& mind u I don't live in penury, I am a blessed son of God.
You really need to come to Jesus son ? Never you try fight the Divine(God) you can never win, don't let ignorance and unbelieve steal Life from you... come back to God....now before it's too late son.

Lol. Which god? All the religions are busy saying their own god is the true god while fighting and killing and being xenophobic over their god. Anyway, let’s leave Matthias for another day. Good luck on your belief.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by musicwriter(m): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

Laughable to say the least! Even CHRIST himself said of that hour knows no one except the FATHER, HIM being the closest to GOD......it has not been revealed to HIM!! it could be anytime man! 5000 years to come, 500, 200, today or tomorrow no one knows that DAY except the ANCIENT OF DAYS HIMSELF.

Those words were not said by a god but by the Greco-Romans who wrote them.

The real reason is to keep you in suspense, hope, and patiently waiting till you live out your live. The idea is to stop you from complaining or worrying about the late coming of Jesus in your lifetime.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Ecosystem4u: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
musicwriter:

Those words were not said by a god but by the Greco-Romans who wrote them.

The real reason is to keep you in suspense, hope, and patiently waiting till you live out your live. The idea is to stop you from complaining or worrying about the late coming of Jesus in your lifetime.

Super hero, and how did you know of this?
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by wirinet(m): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:
cool

Egypt and Israel creating new tourist centers through history

Africans would soon flock there with cool dollars for tourism, they pay for hotels, tour guard, and airfare

They are taking a cue from Saudi Arabia, who are poised to make billions till eternity through religious tourism.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Westerhoffe(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

You even have time to be asking questions. 😃
Wo! Fi won le!

Yea… you're right.

1 Like

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by CHARLOE(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
AntiChristian:
Miracle no dey tire Jesus!

Yet Joseph and Mary didn't accept Jesus as their Lord and personal saviour before they died!

Even Israel till today didn't believe anything about Jesus's death!

And what happened to Lazarus that was raised, he no die again?
And Dem dey use Jesus story dey cash out steady.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Yes You?
I'm not
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Hanndye: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

Thank you, your approach is wonderful, me on the other hand I have a radical and assertive stands on people who blaspheme God and ridicule chritianity, I believe this is how God want's me to handle my own bussiness, firm and strong in affirming CHRIST as the LORD!
Well, Jesus ask us to preach and to teach not to fight. We have the Spirit of peace. Remember we wrestle against principalities and powers not against flesh and blood.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by AntiChristian: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
1Sharon:

Muslims claim everybody in the bible was a Muslim including Jesus, did Jesus believe mohammed was the last prophet from God?🥴🥴

If the quran was true, Israel will also be a Muslim state but they aren't

You're ignorant and arrogant!
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by 1Sharon(f): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

You're ignorant and arrogant!

Prove me wrong
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Goddyrichie(m): 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
I want to start my evangelism on nairaland

I want to win souls for God

I don't know if you all will maintain your peace and not invade my evangelism thread with negativities
I wish to give my life to Christ but hunger no gree say me wey never chop na him go give my life to Christ
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by toluwalasefunmi: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
40 years of commissioning of Living Faith Church Worldwide A.K.A Winners Chapel today September 17, 2023..

A STORY OF THE GRACIOUSNESS AND FAITHFULNESS OF JEHOVAH GOD ALMIGHTY.

Like a seed planted then in the heart of a 27-year-old young firebrand believer David Olaniyi Oyedepo, during an 18-hour vision that birthed what is today known as the liberation mandate in May 1981 the commission formally took shape on September 17, 1983..It is no doubt a remarkable feat in the Christian community in Nigeria Africa’s most populous nation, from a 4 people assembly then that later grew into a thriving church in Kaduna State North western part of Nigeria, with over 3000 congregants then moving to Lagos in 1992 in Raji Oba then finally settling now at the 50000 seater headquarters Faith tabernacle Ota Ogun State today with over 300000 worshipers in 4 services, the LFC is currently developing the 100000 seater faith theater called the “ARK” to accommodate the rising population of the church membership… The Living Faith Church LFC has its churches spread across every state in Nigeria, Africa continent, Europe, the USA, and parts of ASIA...

Today the World Mission Agency, the mother vehicle of the ministry already has two world-class universities: Landmark University Omu-Aran Kwara State and Covenant University Ota Ogun State, Covenant Microfinance Bank, World of Faith Bible Institute, and Faith Academy. The founder Bishop David Oyedepo's unique approach to ministry is instead a remarkable feat with emphasis on preaching the word of faith as a solution to a hitherto dying and chaotic world, his continuous refusal to run a Conventional television ministry of which his mentors and proteges have built huge fortune upon is quite amazing yet with undoubted exploits, results and surge of impressive performance in church that have dazzled the World today. Bishop David Oyedepo has always insisted on the growth of knowledge, productivity, hard work, diligence, the force of vision, focus, and excellence as a panacea to Humanity’s problems with his emphasis on libraries with books written by him and other ministers of the gospel which no doubt has resulted in a massive explosion of testimonies from healings, miracle marriages, dead rising back to life, broken and shattered destinies restored soul winning exploits across the mission harvest field to planting over 10000 new churches across Nigeria and the globes even during the dreaded COVID 19 pandemic speaks volumes of JEHOVAH ALMIGHTY GOD massive works in the Winners family Worldwide, it has its annual SHILOH gathering held every December in the past 24 years with signs and wonders in an unprecedented manner. The Winners Chapel continues to grow other Christian ministries in Nigeria and across the world resulting in massive impact of lives, miracles, wonders and supernatural interventions in the lives of people is simply awesome going by the church systems deployed globally to achieve this feat speaks of its People, structures, processes and institutional frameworks.

https://open.substack.com/pub/tolulopeayowunmiehuwa/p/40-years-of-commissioning-of-living?r=2f8rvn&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by musicwriter(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

Super hero, and how did you know of this?

It's not difficult to know.
Just research it HISTORICALLY. Fact-check everything in the bible HISTORICALLY. Or just do the New Testament, and if you do with an open mind, you'll see how it all came to be. It's a long history of government control, dictatorship, murder, intimidation, coverup, deceit, slavery, colonialism. In a nutshell, that's what produced the bible.

You can begin with the following books:

1. Who Wrote the New Testament?: The Making of the Christian Myth- by Burton Mack
2. How ancient scribes invented biblical characters- Gary Greenberg
3. Caesars Messiah: the Roman conspiracy to invent Jesus - by Joseph At will
4. Christianity before Christ- by John G. Jackson
5. The world's sixteen crucified saviours- by Graves
6. Jesus never existed- by Kenneth Humphreys

There are thousands of such books you could read when you're ready to know the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by iramure(m): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
UselessBuharist:
I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Ecosystem4u: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
musicwriter:

It's not difficult to know.
Just research it HISTORICALLY. Fact-check everything HISTORICALLY and if you do with an open mind, you'll see how it all came to be.

You can begin with the following books:

1. Who Wrote the New Testament?: The Making of the Christian Myth- by Burton Mack
2. How ancient scribes invented biblical characters- Gary Greenberg
3. Caesars Messiah: the Roman conspiracy to invent Jesus - by Joseph At will
4. Christianity before Christ- by John G. Jackson
5. The world's sixteen crucified saviours- by Graves
6. Jesus never existed- by Kenneth Humphreys

There are thousands of such books you could read when you're ready to know the truth.

I have seen where and how your mind got corrupted, patronizing anti-christian literature written by SATANISTS. Burn those satanic books and be free.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by iramure(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Gullible tourist will be rushing there thereby creating money for isreal
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by donnie(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
FAKE. The biblical Messiah was black man and he never visited that land.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by enemyofprogress: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ajepako, fatymore, folake4u, funkybabee, Sweetplum, odefagirl and Mynd44 Jesus is coming soon. Give your lives to Jesus and be burn again before it is too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Old Time Popular Gospel Artists: What They Are Now Up To / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) / David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.