Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

A Serious Message To Ladies. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Serious Message To Ladies. (447 Views)

Unsolicited Love Or Admiration Texts To Ladies / Advice To Ladies / Re-prioritize: A Clarion Call To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Serious Message To Ladies. by MSN1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
I am a strong advocate for sincerity, even if my mom or dad is involved; I rather stand for a total stranger provided it's d truth!.
Most times a lot of problems ladies have in their relationship with men are totally their fault!

--------What happened this morning-------
At about 6:57, On my way to the church for my late Nigga's service, I saw the lady that always bring food to my work place, mehn; U NEED TO SEE THE MARKS ON HER BODY.

She was explaining to me how the Animal she calls husband whipped the hell out of her, simply becos they had a little misunderstanding last night. This is not the first time she has complained about her husband's madness to me, she even told me some months ago that; she wanted to let go of the marriage and I was very happy but eventually she is still with the man, Very Shameful!
This particular lady is very hard-working and the man is very wicked, rather than supporting the lady; He goes about impregnating different ladies. Most times, the lady cater for the feeding and school expenses of 3 children even when the man has money, What wickedness!. Most times the man buys Sardine, Indo mie and other snacks and eats it alone, leaving the family to fend for themselves.

The questions I want to ask now are:
1. What about the woman's family?
because for me, the man that will try that with any of my two sisters has not and can never exist. Their husbands know me that I don't tolerate nonsense
2 Why can't the woman walk away?
She is still very young, how can a lady of less than 32 be sujecting herself to such suffering when there are a lot of men looking for hard-working women.
3. If and I believe sooner or later the man may kill or inflict a long lasting injury on her, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, I believe she may regret all the rest of her life.

Finally, as we speak she is still in same house with the man.
DEAR LADIES, If u fail to use ur head; ur head MUST use u!.
Life is one, suffering foolishly Is a very terrible madness.
MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP is not a do or die affair, If u notice a lot of toxic behaviour in ur partner; QUIETLY MOVE AHEAD!

I remember how I left a girl because I noticed she was the type that could stab u in ur sleep, I quietly ended the relationship, even when she begged and cried heavily for days.
My death will come natural and I don't give room for people to hurt me, even when money is involved, I ALWAYS LET GO.

3 Likes

Re: A Serious Message To Ladies. by UnfairLife7(m): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
Those men dey look face before acting stupidly. My cousin sis told me how she destroyed her guy properly when he hit her before dumping him. They aren't married yet o, just dating. My cousin said she already know she won't marry him even though the guy wanted to wife her. She was able to spot the guy has anger issues
Re: A Serious Message To Ladies. by MSN1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Those men dey look face before acting stupidly. My cousin sis told me how she destroyed her guy properly when he hit her before dumping him. They aren't married yet o, just dating. My cousin said she already know she won't marry him even though the guy wanted to wife her. She was able to spot the guy has anger issues
That's a very bad thing.
When I see some ladies sometimes, I look and laugh at their foolishness, later they will say; ALL men are evil, little did they know that; THEY ARE THE CAUSE OF THEIR PROBLEMS.
I used to have a guy that would hit his girlfriend's head on the wall and inflict all sort of injuries on her but funny enough; the girl was still dating the Animal and even went ahead to marry him!. All because the guy was spoiling her with money.
Re: A Serious Message To Ladies. by izonborn098(m): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
My own cousin sister connive with her boyfriend to fight against just because i caution her when her man always abuses and maltreat her..
From opinion many women don't want to leave their relationship because of the tag call single or single mothers...
Many my women just get fowl brain' let them face their fears..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Serious Message To Ladies. by talented321: 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
Now if u tell that woman to leave that marriage, she will think u want to end her marriage and will begin to fight against u again. Just leave women matter for mathias.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Serious Message To Ladies. by UnfairLife7(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
MSN1:

That's a very smart lady.
When I see some ladies sometimes, I look and laugh at their foolishness, later they will say; ALL men are evil, little did they know that; THEY ARE THE CAUSE OF THEIR PROBLEMS.
I used to have a guy that would hit his girlfriend's head on the wall and inflict all sort of injuries on her but funny enough; the girl was still dating the Animal and even went ahead to marry him!. All because the guy was spoiling her with money.
That is another tools Men use against women either single or married. They spent silly on their women and hit her whenever the need arises. Considering the society we all came from. How foolish people stigmatized single girl old enough for marriage and single mothers. It will only take a wise woman and the support system she has in her family and friends before she can let go. Expecially in marriage
Re: A Serious Message To Ladies. by MSN1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
That is another tools Men use against women either single or married. They spent silly on their women and hit her whenever the need arises. Considering the society we all came from. How foolish people stigmatized single girl old enough for marriage and single mothers. It will only take a wise woman and the support system she has in her family and friends before she can let go. Expecially in marriage
See bro. Seeing money as a DO OR DIE something is a very big problem that was caused by poor parenting, if u check the whites, one reason they are progressing is because. They have the mindset of humanity rather than money.
I cannot fall for selling my conscience ,NO MATTER THE AMOUNT INVOLVED, ALL thanks to my parents that infused that mentality in me, right from childhood.
I have seen a lot parents that directly and indirectly send their children for prostitution and Fraud. DO U BLAME D HARSH ECONOMY OR POLITICIANS FOR THIS, total NO!.
Remember, If we ALL look at the Economy and societal problems; WE ALL MUST BE INVOLVED IN ONE CRIME OR THE OTHER.
Crime is a VERY bad choice and there is no excuse for it.
Parents has a lot of abandoned work to do.
Re: A Serious Message To Ladies. by UnfairLife7(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
izonborn098:
My own cousin sister connive with her boyfriend to fight against just because i caution her when her man always abuses and maltreat her..
From opinion many women don't want to leave their relationship because of the tag call single or single mothers...
Many women just get fowl brain' let them face their fears..
seems you can't fight? Ordinary boyfriend maltreating your cousin sis and you let go? Was that how you'd let go if it was your blood sister? If i were you, i will get the guy arrested (if i can't beat him up myself) on the basis of violence. That your cousin sis has given the useless guy more power to kill her
Re: A Serious Message To Ladies. by izonborn098(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
seems you can't fight? Ordinary boyfriend maltreating your cousin sis and you let go? Was that how you'd let go if it was your blood sister? If i were you, i will get the guy arrested (if i can't beat him up myself) on the basis of violence. That your cousin sis has given the useless guy more power to kill her
A girl stab her brother to death because he always caution her wayward lifestyle...
It's not by force to convince people when they are a threat to u because either u kill her or she kill you... Xperience...
Re: A Serious Message To Ladies. by MSN1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
izonborn098:
Many women just get fowl brain' let them face their fears..
It's better to be alive than to have ANY thing on Earth!.
Re: A Serious Message To Ladies. by MSN1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
izonborn098:
A girl stab her brother to death because he always caution her wayward lifestyle...
It's not by force to convince people when they are a threat to u because either u kill her or she kill you... Xperience...
U are very right but I just can't stand to c my sisters suffer, I LOVE THEM AS I LOVE MYSELF.
Re: A Serious Message To Ladies. by izonborn098(m): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
But people refuse to learn....
MSN1:
It's better to be alive than to have ANY thing on Earth!.
Re: A Serious Message To Ladies. by UnfairLife7(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
MSN1:

See bro. Seeing money as a DO OR DIE something is a very big problem that was caused by poor parenting, if u check the whites, one reason they are progressing is because. They have the mindset of humanity rather than money.
I cannot fall for selling my conscious, NO MATTER THE AMOUNT INVOLVED, ALL thanks to my parents that infused that mentality in me, right from childhood.
I[b] have seen a lot parents that directly and indirectly send their children for prostitution and Fraud[/b]. DO U BLAME D HARSH ECONOMY OR POLITICIANS FOR THIS, total NO!.
Remember, If we ALL look at the Economy and societal problems; WE ALL MUST BE INVOLVED IN ONE CRIME OR THE OTHER.
Crime is a VERY bad choice and there is no excuse for it.
Parents has a lot of abandoned work to do.
most parents are guilty of that without them knowing. Some were direct. They encourage their children into fraud and prostitution claiming bad government and hardship amid harsh economy. Imagine parents saying only a fool go to school now, because what's the point of your school to end up JOBLESS or at most with little pay job. They encourage their children into fraud claiming our government also are fraudsters. They encourage their daughters into prostitution also. It's really bad.
Re: A Serious Message To Ladies. by izonborn098(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
MSN1:

U are very right but I just can't stand to c my sisters suffer, I LOVE THEM AS I LOVE MYSELF.
almost all men love their sisters but people change every second... It is life we have to deal with it...

1 Like

Re: A Serious Message To Ladies. by talented321: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Re: A Serious Message To Ladies. by OperationalVehi: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
Something is amiss. She told you she and her husband had a "little misunderstanding". Little thing she told you and you swallowed it hook line and sinker that the man is bad.

I hope you think about my response OP

2 Likes

Re: A Serious Message To Ladies. by UnfairLife7(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
OperationalVehi:
Something is amiss. She told you she and her husband had a "little misunderstanding". Little thing she told you and you swallowed it hook line and sinker that the man is bad.

Seems you have problem with comprehension. You didn't see where he said all her body was littered with Mark resulting from whipping?

1 Like

Re: A Serious Message To Ladies. by MSN1(m): 12:04am On Sep 11, 2023
OperationalVehi:

Go back and read the post and rate ur comprehension ability.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Save Myself? / New Exchange Rate: $1=N230 Discover The Easy Way To Make $1000 Weekly From Home / Get Solar Powered Street Light At A Very Reduced Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.