Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Confused About Churches Situated In Residential Areas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confused About Churches Situated In Residential Areas (115 Views)

See What Pastor Sam Adeyemi Predicted About Churches After COVID-19 / Pastor Chris Makes Another Revelation About Churches With Covid19 Compliance / China Bans Children From Attending Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused About Churches Situated In Residential Areas by evanvick: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Dear brothers and sisters I am confused about Churches situated in residential areas holding vigils with heavy sound systems and even mounting speakers out doors. Some churches can hold up to 21 night vigils and within these days, nobody will have good rest .I confronted one of these churches and he said evil kingdoms operates during the nights and hence the introduction of vigils among churches . I don't agree with him.
Let's talk about this. Thank you all.
Re: Confused About Churches Situated In Residential Areas by talented321: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
Na so one manchi carry the speaker mount my house' i threaten the man with my gun ''bulldozer'' but i later pack out of the enviroment... Anywhere church building is located i dey try my possible best to avoid them because those guys can make unnecessary noise' casting demons everyday and night but still poor...
Re: Confused About Churches Situated In Residential Areas by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
evanvick:
Dear brothers and sisters I am confused about Churches situated in residential areas holding vigils with heavy sound systems and even mounting speakers out doors. Some churches can hold up to 21 night vigils and within these days, nobody will have good rest .I confronted one of these churches and he said evil kingdoms operates during the nights and hence the introduction of vigils among churches . I don't agree with him.
Let's talk about this. Thank you all
You folks reason things the wrong way. A business possess a nuisance to your peace of mind. What you ought to do is left your council men and local goverment officials know of this so such businesses are penalized for such bullsheet! undecided

If you go to where your many rich Pastors and mogs live, you are likely to find that the same problems does not exist there because you wouldn't tolerate such near their homes. All those tales they feed you about evil kingdoms is just to pacify those they consider too stewpid to reason for themselves. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Keys That Can Activate The Favour Of God In Your Life. Apostle Joshua Selman. / Solution Encounters / Apple Airpods Pro (2nd Generation) Wireless Earbuds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.