Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. (22358 Views)

Kuda And Opay Restricted And Later Blocked My Account In Succession / Dont Blame The APC Members In Lagos, They're Not Used To DEMOCRACY / DSTV Issues, Problems And How To Fix Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by E2000: 1:04am On Sep 12, 2023
Another wickedness is those people that tie iron rod on motorcycle and drag on tarred road. I saw one road with several of such deep makings in Lagos and just as I was talking about it one man on okada was dragging some past me. That thing is very destructive on our road. Iron Welders are very notorious for this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Kingbuhari(m): 1:08am On Sep 12, 2023
FG agent we don hear.. your government are saints and angels...

Very single average Nigeria needs rehabilitation.. the kind of mental torture they experience since creation of Nigeria are enough to destroy their mental health...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by dalass(f): 1:12am On Sep 12, 2023
Godsonpinski:
HELLO NAIRALANDERS,
SO SORRY TO DIGRESS FROM THE TOPIC OF DISCUSS.

I SEEK AN ADVISE ON HOW TO EXPEDITE MY DECEASED MUMS PENSION AND GRATUITY WHICH RUNS INTO MILLIONS.

ALL DOCUMENT NEEDED HAS BEEN SUBMITTED YET ITS BEEN OVER 2 YEARS AND NO PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED; ABSOLUTELY ZILCH.

THERE IS A RUMOR THAT THE GOVERNMENT WANTS TO BORROW SOME CASH FROM PENCOM FOR WHATEVER REASON. JUST BEFORE THIS TYPE OF CALAMITY OCCUR, I NEED TO COLLECT MY DECEASED MUMS PENSION AND GRATUITY.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR USEFUL ADVICE.
GOD BLESS.

EXPERTS IN THE HOUSE PLS I NEED YOUR ADVICE.

Well, create a new topic in the relevant section and ask. You can also go to her former place of work, the ministry in charge of paying your mum's benefits. For example in my state, the last I heard they paid was 10 years ago and that's recently o. To be government worker is horrible. I wonder why people still dey there self
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by tctrills: 1:15am On Sep 12, 2023
MSN1:
Three days ago, a tiler in my neighbourhood was using someone's bike to convey tiles to a site.
He unfortunately met more than he bargained for on his way...

A construction company's truck hit him seriously on the road, this led to the total destruction of the bike and all he was carrying coupled with a lot of blemishes on the truck But he was lucky enough to have minor injuries and deep cut on his leg.

Though, no one was there to tell who was at fault but these were the after findings:

1. The Truck driver was coming from a sharp bend corner where he went to sell Diesel illegally from the truck.
2. The driver up till now ran and abandoned the truck, knowing the consequences of his illegal actions.
3. The Company is currently taking care of the tiler and the cost of fixing the spoilt truck (which is needed for urgent work).
4. They promised to get the owner, A BRAND NEW BIKE.

-------MY POINTS---------
As we keep complaining and blaming the govt. everyday, we fail to analyse and caution ourselves, Look at how this accident has affected the life of a hustler and the cost it will take the Company to solve this issue. This would cost more than 2million.
What if the guy had died?
ALL IN THE QUEST TO SELL DIESEL FROM A TRUCK U OUGHT TO BE ON DUTY WITH.

One BAD GOOD thing about karma is that; HE COMES WHEN WE LEAST EXPECTED!

No single person on Earth is perfect but let's always know that;
1. Our collective actions in life goes a long way to change a lot of things in d society and
2. If we change our mindset and actions positively, we have All collectively join forces to change the Government and the Society.

Alhamdulilah.
Accidents happen in every country. And there in no connection between the evil and corrupt government and your tales by moonlight 🌙

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by abbey621(m): 1:23am On Sep 12, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
After all the tales by moonlight, you go ahead to blame the people.
You think people in sane climates are naturally law-abiding citizens? cheesy

Why you have the security operatives, law-enforcement agents and the extremely dependent judiciary in the pockets of the extremely-corrupt government or lack thereof, what do you expect?

A corrupt police force.
A corrupt EFCC.
A corrupt Judiciary for the poor only.

You expect ordinary citizens to be law-abiding and do the right thing?
Your average Nigerian is only following the irresponsible behaviors your useless government has set without accountablility.

After all every case is solved by bribe and take-a-bow. cheesy

Sorry, it does not work that way. The useless government must lead by setting a good example.

Please, tell me how your government has obeyed its own laws in the past 60 years of Nigeria's banana republic existence.

Rubbish!

So it is person with power and opportunity that should be law abiding? We are talking about a mentality change(root cause), you're talking symptoms. The judge, the politicians, the government, are they aliens or spiritual beings?

As long as the mentality of the common Nigerian remains corrupt, we will continue to elect the same type of leaders......GARBAGE IN GARBAGE OUT!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by EngGandalf: 1:37am On Sep 12, 2023
TimT:
Lol... If we don't experience the lifestyle of some Nigerians first hand, we won't understand why other countries don't like Nigerian citizens...
Extremely Dubious set of people...
Very wicked to theirself and neighbours...
Very self minded especially in workplace...
It's just better we remain here in dis our country...
You just described HUMANS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by drololaaof: 1:51am On Sep 12, 2023
MSN1:
Three days ago, a tiler in my neighbourhood was using someone's bike to convey tiles to a site.

A construction company's truck hit him seriously on the road, this led to the total destruction of the bike and all he was carrying coupled with a lot of blemishes on the truck But he was lucky enough to have minor injuries and deep cut on his leg.

Though, no one was there to tell who was at fault but these were the after findings:

1. The Truck driver was coming from a sharp bend corner where he went to sell Diesel illegally from the truck.
2. The driver up till now ran and abandoned the truck, knowing the consequences of his illegal actions.
3. The Company is currently taking care of the tiler and the cost of fixing the spoilt truck (which is needed for urgent work).

As we keep complaining and blaming the govt. everyday, we fail to analyse and caution ourselves, Look at how this accident has affected the life of a hustler and the cost it will take the Company to solve this issue. This would cost more than 2million.

1. Our collective actions in life goes a long way to change a lot of things in d society and
2. If we change our mindset and actions positively, we have All collectively join forces to change the Government and the Society.

Alhamdulilah.
Lol you are one sided in your points you failed to point out the wrong by the tiller for carrying such durable and fragile material on a bike ; ii did he follow his lane or not ?
Both of them might be wrong at the same time that karma is preventing on them .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Funflipper: 1:53am On Sep 12, 2023
jaxxy:
Nope Fg creates bigger problems and then blame Nigerians.

an irresponsible government cannot blame its citizens of creating problems. Who creates and enforces the laws.

Who makes up the government? Is it not the same unruly citizens? Until we change out ways, Nigeria will continue to take 3 steps forward and 5 backwards.
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Funflipper: 1:56am On Sep 12, 2023
EngGandalf:

You just described HUMANS.

The average Nigerian rather.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by 9japride(m): 2:19am On Sep 12, 2023
It's the government that makes people bad. If those in power created a good environment for people to thrive in business, no one will cut corners.
Why can't those in power provide the basic amenities for the citizens? Is it compulsory that they must loot? The leaders will tell the people to manage, but they themselves keep wasting scarce resources on irrelevant things. Buying the latest suv and hosting meaningless public functions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by 43Ronin: 2:26am On Sep 12, 2023
I disagree with OP and these are my reasons/examples.
1)USA former president DonaldTrump is being tried for causing Insurrection at the capitol that led to the loss of lives and property. he was arrested, taken to court, secured bail and is currently on trial. If found guilty he will be convicted & sent to jail. however a Nigerian former president who lost election in 2011 went on rampage instagnating violence that led to the deaths of hundreds of christains and nysc Corp members. that person was not arrested or tried but rather was made the president of nigeria(thereby cementing illegality).
2) Bola tinubu was a bagman for a notorious drug cartel in chatown(chicago). anybody who stayed in yankee then knows that Chicago was the hotbed of drug racketeering, prostitution, loan sharking and mob lifestyle from the early 50s untill late 90s. The man whom the US confiscated his assets for drug and tax related crimes was allowed to contest and win elections in Nigeria (again cementing illegality).
dapo abiodun governor of Ogun state was convicted & jailed in the USA for CC(credit card) fraud now that man is a governor in Nigeria. You need to understand that if the people who are suppose to maintain law and order are corrupt the entire system will be corrupt from head to toe. The essence of justice and law is to deter evil people if justice does not exist then the illegality becomes legal and the legals become outlaws hence a illegal society plagued with crimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by lexy2014: 2:41am On Sep 12, 2023
MSN1:

Alhamdulilah.

one of the duties of government is to maintain law and order. it means that whoever came up up with the idea of government, foresaw a situation whereby people will do stupid things that will threaten the peace and security of others. hence the need for government to step in to keep everyone in line.

what will the government do to this driver who stepped out of line?

in previous instances when people drive recklessly and endanger the lives of others, what has the government done to them to serve as a deterrent to others?
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by omoredia: 2:45am On Sep 12, 2023
It will never be well with the poster of this thrash
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Heyzee5: 2:48am On Sep 12, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Very hard to find an honest Nigerian
The problem is, if we find honest people, how do we treat them? Most Nigerians looking for honest people are only looking for people they can easily exploit with little push-back because, the dubious ones are a hard nut to crack for them as regards exploitation. Nigerians are just wicked; from the government to the citizens, bosses to subordinates, business owners to employees. There seems to be this oppressive mentality ingrained in our mindset as a people!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:50am On Sep 12, 2023
abbey621:

So it is person with power and opportunity that should be law abiding? We are talking about a mentality change(root cause), you're talking symptoms. The judge, the politicians, the government, are they aliens or spiritual beings?

As long as the mentality of the common Nigerian remains corrupt, we will continue to elect the same type of leaders......GARBAGE IN GARBAGE OUT!

It all starts with leadership. Simple.
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by emmabest2000(m): 2:57am On Sep 12, 2023
haybhi1:

Posts from this user usually pose him as being unintelligent. Always one off point remark or meme to make. Lol.

Mr intelligent
You're hating
Harbour No Hate cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by olaniyilukman(m): 3:01am On Sep 12, 2023
MSN1:

Alhamdulilah.
exactly bro, Nigerians are the one creating problem for this country we should stop blaming the government alone, I watch closely and see this illegal behavior everyday from us and I just shake my head that this country cannot get any better, let start from this simple law, don't use phone while driving, almost all Nigerians are guilty of this bad behavior and we see it as norms, the betterment of society start from their respect towards their laws, you can't continue violate your laws and you expect foreigners to obey it, No it doesn't works like that, charity they says begins at home....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by CENI: 3:06am On Sep 12, 2023
Naturally things flow from the head. Nigerians were not as bad as they are today many years ago. Bad irresponsible leadership with no acciuntability coupled with bad economy hardened Nigerians. Tell me how many Nigerians will come out to vote in next general election i by the way INEC failed itself.

Meanwhile, who are Nigerians? Everyone, both Government and masses.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by dangotesmummy: 3:06am On Sep 12, 2023
TimT:
Lol... If we don't experience the lifestyle of some Nigerians first hand, we won't understand why other countries don't like Nigerian citizens...
Extremely Dubious set of people...
Very wicked to theirself and neighbours...
Very self minded especially in workplace...
It's just better we remain here in dis our country...
you're right

Do you know on my way back from work I passed by a market to get home.local Government provided waste bins for market women/men to dump their thrash inside and they destroyed everything and instead dump their thrash on the pavement and walkways where people are meant to be trekking.the remaining footpaths spaces where people are meant to be passing, market women especially have turned that place to a market and now people and Okada are now dragging space with each other to pass.you will see roasted corn sellers,sweet sellers, minerals/pure water POS etc blocking the pathways people should pass and forcing them to walk on the road where buses and cars are supposed to be driving

Beside there there's a garage Government did for drivers to pick up and drop travellers,the same Nigerians have turned it to where they defecate.infact if you don't look well while walking you Will unknowingly step on human faeces or cow dung.seriously a lot of Nigerians are so disgusting especially the uneducated ones.meanwhile in that same garage that is stinking you will see drivers smoking igbo openly,you will see local narcotic sellers in the garage and food vendors in an environment so dingy,dusty, stinking with smell of Igbo,faeces etc yet many of this drivers will sit down comfortably and eat

Honestly we need a change in mindset because we can't keep saying poverty is the cause.the fact that someone is poor or uneducated is not a reason to be indecent,lousy and obnoxious
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by AllenSpencer: 3:07am On Sep 12, 2023
Nigerians will sell drugs, engage in internet fraud and engage in cultism across the world, only to come tell you the government has spoilt the reputation of the country!

The Nigerian identity has been dragged in the mud by same people who complain about it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by olaniyilukman(m): 3:11am On Sep 12, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

It all starts with leadership. Simple.
It all start with leadership, let stop this blame game and make this country works for once, imagine the government arrested a violator of laws who used phone while driving and the government punish the offenders and the punishment is severe, we citizens will be the one crying, this government is wicked, on top of ordinary phone he used while driving, we forgot to underline the fact that law is law
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Crafteck1: 3:13am On Sep 12, 2023
Theres a level of poverty that leads to so much illegality
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:14am On Sep 12, 2023
olaniyilukman:
It all start with leadership, let stop this blame game and make this country works for once, imagine the government arrested a violator of laws who used phone while driving and the government punish the offenders and the punishment is severe, we citizens will be the one crying, this government is wicked, on top of ordinary phone he used while driving, we forgot to underline the fact that law is law

What is your point please?
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by olaniyilukman(m): 3:24am On Sep 12, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

What is your point please?
my point is we should start obeying simple laws to the greater ones inorder to make Nigeria a better place... Bother the driver and the tilers are wrong
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:26am On Sep 12, 2023
olaniyilukman:
my point is we should start obeying simple laws to the greater ones inorder to make Nigeria a better place... Bother the driver and the tilers are wrong

And my point is. . .?
You cannot have ordinary citizens obey laws if the so-called persons at the helm of affairs do not set good examples.
Simple.

Where is the accountability? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Professor822714: 3:54am On Sep 12, 2023
Fiolish write up....remove hausas and fulani from government and see Nigeria improve drastically
MSN1:

Alhamdulilah.
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by MadamExcellency: 3:55am On Sep 12, 2023
It's time you stop blaming the people.

No child is born evil, at birth everyone is innocent. It's what society makes of them. The leaders (shepherd) are squarely to blame.
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by tragergeorge(m): 4:04am On Sep 12, 2023
jaxxy:
Nope Fg creates bigger problems and then blame Nigerians.

an irresponsible government cannot blame its citizens of creating problems. Who creates and enforces the laws.
you just want to oppose
Na people like you de pay 2k light bill for a month and expect 24hrs light
What this person explained is clear but you still bring FG enter

Canal wen FG create cos of flood only community used dirty block am...
I packed there January got bulldozer to clear the dirt ,place was looking nice,but as I de talk to you so area don over night throw dirty full am already...
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by InvertedHammer: 4:11am On Sep 12, 2023
/
Everything every other country hate about Nigerians is exactly what every Nigerian hate about Nigerians.
We export our impunity and turn around to cry that other nationals are not tolerable to our criminal minds.
/
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by wildernessVoice: 4:13am On Sep 12, 2023
Why not blame government except if you're a beneficiary of government failure.
In a nation where workers are paid living wage, the truck driver won't go and sell company diesel illegally.
If there's government enforcement on mode of conveyance of materials like tiles, the tiler won't use bike to convey tiles .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) / Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife / Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.