Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France (616 Views)

Turkiye President, Erdogan, Opposes military intervention in Niger / Niger: ECOWAS Military Chiefs To Meet On Saturday / Niger Coup: Nigeria’s NSCIA Opposes Sanctions and Military Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by o42austino(m): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
It is evident that the ECOWAS military intervention, supported by France, to free and reinstate President Bazoum is imminent. The elements listed below amply illustrate this alarming circumstance:

• Significant troop deployment: near least 30,000 ECOWAS soldiers have now been completely stationed near the Niger border and are prepared for duty.

• Considerable armored force: The deployment of an impressive detachment of 450 armored vehicles shows that the operation is prepared to meet any opposition.

• Intelligence services in action: On Nigerian soil, ECOWAS intelligence services are already working to gather vital data for the operation's success.

Strong aviation: In neighboring nations like Benin, Côte d'Ivoire, and Senegal, a formidable aviation fleet that includes around 100 fighter jets, fighter helicopters, and troop carriers is on alert.

Clearly identified targets: This demonstrates thorough planning as the intervention's aims are clearly identified.

• Operational command headquarters: In charge of directing the entire operation, the command headquarters is already in place and active.

A Go ahead order has been given and operation will start any moment

ECOWAS MILITARY INTERVENTION IN NIGER, ORDER GIVEN

https://villagetowncrier1..com/2023/09/ecowas-military-intervention-in-niger.html

1 Like

Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
The decision for ECOWAS military intervention in Niger underscores the importance of regional stability and security. It's crucial to address conflicts through diplomatic means whenever possible, but sometimes intervention becomes necessary to protect peace and security. Hope this brings a swift resolution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by Cantonese: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
450 armored tanks? You think say na okada abi keke Marwa?

2 Likes

Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by o42austino(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
Cantonese:
450 armored tanks? You think say na okada abi keke Marwa?
their is a difference between vehicles and tanks, try and read again IFV also are vehicles.

1 Like

Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by rushgardens: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by Cantonese: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
o42austino:
their is a difference between vehicles and tanks, try and read again IFV also are vehicles.

Even at that bro. How is that possible?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by o42austino(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
Cantonese:

Even at that bro. How is that possible?
they are in Malanville Benin Republic now, go and count it there urself.
Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by Cantonese: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
o42austino:
they are in Malanville Benin Republic now, go and count it there urself.

Did you go and count them one by one yourself? And even if you counted them, who told you that they would all be moved to Niger republic?

Once again bro, do you think they are okadas or keke Marwa?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
BrodaBenad:
Igbos weaved!

What's wrong with you uncircumcised 🐖🐷?

You lie even presented with facts!

Tufiakwa! Tribe of liars!

You can't change history by inputting this. Bear in mind! There is no cultural identity of an Igbo except that which the op as shown above. Infact to put icing on the cake is the white singlet, an under wear which is your cultural identity. Can you then kindly tell us why your 'woven' attires is not your choice of identity. Are you ashamed of it?

I tried posting on the thread but was unable because cloudflare

1 Like

Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by BrodaBenad: 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You can't change history by inputting this. Bear in mind! There is no cultural identity of an Igbo except that which the op as shown above. Infact to put icing on the cake is the white singlet, an under wear which is your cultural identity. Can you then kindly tell us why your 'woven' attires is not your choice of identity. Are you ashamed of it?

I tried posting on the thread but was unable because cloudflare
Yen yen yen yen! Illitrated hate filled people don't know what cultural fluidity is !

Can you tell me why you people aren't using same materials your ancestors used in weaving your clothes then ?
Can you tell me why you guys stop tearing your faces with tribal marks?

Can you tell me when you lots started circumcising?

Is circumcising your culture? 🤡🤡🤡

Your lies were bursted with facts Una dey cry

Yes Igbos made fabrics from raffias and other materials and wove akwaete
Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Yen yen yen yen! Illitrated hate filled people don't know what cultural fluidity is !

Can you tell me why you people aren't using same materials your ancestors used in weaving your clothes then ?

Of course, raffia is palm leaves. Exactly what I already said. You were using palm leaves to cover your nakednes's.

You haven't answered my straight forward questions though. Every thing you have written up there does counter the FACTS that you have nothing to show as your cultural heritage when it comes to a traditional identity with an originality from you as a tribe in terms of clothing.

1 Like

Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by BrodaBenad: 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin So why do you wear white singlets as a cultural identity? cheesy
Cultural fluidity! P!g!
Why Una dey sow cloths with Modern fabrics

Is circumcising part of your culture?

Why Una dey circumcise now?

What happened to cutting your faces?🐖🐷🐷

Is having a scratch-free face part of culture? 🐷🐷🐖
Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by Watcharena: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
ECOWAS does not have 100 fighter jets

1 Like

Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by o42austino(m): 1:28am On Sep 12, 2023
Watcharena:
ECOWAS does not have 100 fighter jets
Most of the weapons are provided by France, read again, I said supported by France, France is deeply involved in this, they also sent many troops from their country to their remaining Bases in west Africa Incase ECOWAS fails their own troops will be sent in.
Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by o42austino(m): 1:34am On Sep 12, 2023
Cantonese:

Did you go and count them one by one yourself? And even if you counted them, who told you that they would all be moved to Niger republic?

Once again bro, do you think they are okadas or keke Marwa?
this is what I posted about the vehicle

Considerable armored force: The deployment of an impressive detachment of 450 armored vehicles shows that the operation is prepared to meet any opposition.

Did u see where I wrote that all will be moved to Niger?, try to dey read before rushing to comment.
Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 12, 2023
o42austino:
Most of the weapons are provided by France, read again, I said supported by France, France is deeply involved in this, they also sent many troops from their country to their remaining Bases in west Africa Incase ECOWAS fails their own troops will be sent in.

France will fail woefully. Ecowas should be wise and not be used by French terrorists. Ecowas is meant to built west African economy and infrastructure not fight war. French are terrorists and should never get any African support . Ecowas have no idea what they’re getting themselves into if they are looking for French support on Niger

1 Like

Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by Watcharena: 5:45am On Sep 12, 2023
o42austino:
ok but Wich air field in west Africa can take upto 100 fighter jets and who is going to operate the fighter jets is it France or ECOWAS
Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by o42austino(m): 6:39am On Sep 12, 2023
Watcharena:
ok but Wich air field in west Africa can take upto 100 fighter jets and who is going to operate the fighter jets is it France or ECOWAS
I said 100 which is made up of Jets, Transport aircraft and attack Helicopters. they are based in three names namely Benin, Côte d'Ivoire, and Senegal.
Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by okeke6969: 8:09am On Sep 12, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Does it means this hatred has come to tribal fabric comparison?
All I deduced is that majority of nairalanders are jobless. Tufiakwa.

Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by okeke6969: 8:16am On Sep 12, 2023
French want to tactically push Africans to war against themselves.
Moreover, they have wares to sell and make money.
If it starts, it may extend like wildfire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by Cantonese: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2023
o42austino:
this is what I posted about the vehicle

Considerable armored force: The deployment of an impressive detachment of 450 armored vehicles shows that the operation is prepared to meet any opposition.

Did u see where I wrote that all will be moved to Niger?, try to dey read before rushing to comment.

“ It is evident that the ECOWAS military intervention, supported by France, to free and reinstate President Bazoum is imminent. The elements listed below amply illustrate this alarming circumstance:

• Significant troop deployment: near least 30,000 ECOWAS soldiers have now been completely stationed near the Niger border and are prepared for duty.

• Considerable armored force: The deployment of an impressive detachment of 450 armored vehicles shows that the operation is prepared to meet any opposition.

• Intelligence services in action: On Nigerian soil, ECOWAS intelligence services are already working to gather vital data for the operation's success.

Strong aviation: In neighboring nations like Benin, Côte d'Ivoire, and Senegal, a formidable aviation fleet that includes around 100 fighter jets, fighter helicopters, and troop carriers is on alert.

Clearly identified targets: This demonstrates thorough planning as the intervention's aims are clearly identified.

• Operational command headquarters: In charge of directing the entire operation, the command headquarters is already in place and active.

A Go ahead order has been given and operation will start any moment

ECOWAS MILITARY INTERVENTION IN NIGER, ORDER GIVEN.

o42austino, you copied and pasted without reading clearly apparently.

“The deployment of an impressive detachment of 450 armored vehicles shoes that the operation is prepared to meet any opposition”. Clearly in very simple English, what it means is that those armored vehicles are meant for Niger republic.

“Significant troop deployment”. The same intention.

Lastly “ECOWAS MILITARY INTERVENTION IN NIGER, ORDER GIVEN”. My brother, in simple English once again, all the above are meant to get into Niger for military action. You told us the readers exactly what to expect in Niger any moment.

I took my time to read and understand. I also read the same article in other places. Please take your own time to read and understand what you posted.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by Dvdpity: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
Burkina Faso should immediately deploy their forces to their border with Benin Republic. Benin Republic is a small country and their government will suffer for aiding the occupation of Niger by France. In this 21st century. Slaves.
Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by panafrican(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
The biggest shame of our time. Where were those soldiers over the past decade when Boko Haram, Al qaeda, Aqami , Azawad terrorists were killing by the hundreds in Mali, Burkina Faso, Niger, Cameroon and Nigeria ? Why didn't they go help Mozambique against radical Islam terrorists?
They will bear the consequences of their treacherous actions.

2 Likes

Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by PaNnamdi: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
o42austino:
I said 100 which is made up of Jets, Transport aircraft and attack Helicopters. they are based in three names namely Benin, Côte d'Ivoire, and Senegal.
Is this Niger issue still on? Are these development recent?
Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by o42austino(m): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Is this Niger issue still on? Are these development recent?
yes it is recent
Re: Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France by eddy1977(m): 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
France hires Africans to kill Africans.
Wow. This is sad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israeli Death Toll Stands At 600, Israeli PM Declares War On Hamas - AP / Masks Off: Jews Now Openly Claim They Are Nephillim Fallen Angels Seed / Korobochka : Why Did Iran Tell America Of Its Plans Before Launching?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.