Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Lord Of Lemon Brought Bulldozer To Demolish Mary's House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lord Of Lemon Brought Bulldozer To Demolish Mary's House (487 Views)

My Sickness Brought Me Closer To God – Lord Of Ajasa / Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help / Video Of DJ Xgee Performing At Basketmouth Lord Of The Ribs 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lord Of Lemon Brought Bulldozer To Demolish Mary's House by Paripassu: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
After Accusing his soon to be ex wife, Mary of withdrawing 3.7 million naira from his account to fund her building project, Lord of Lemon brought a bulldozer to bring down Mary's said house.

Please 🙏 don't just watch this video on nairaland. Click the link to visit and subscribe to my youtube channel to help it grow. It currently has only 38 subscribers. I'm a father of three lovely kids and things have never been this tough. I really need this. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9n8vIYOBFc?si=NlMIZWr9q7QAGNZ5
Re: Lord Of Lemon Brought Bulldozer To Demolish Mary's House by Jjhunt(m): 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
nuisance......
Re: Lord Of Lemon Brought Bulldozer To Demolish Mary's House by Paripassu: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2023
Jjhunt:
nuisance......
Big time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DJ Splash Alleges Naira Marley And Associates Of Spiking His Food And Drinks / BBC Documentary Finally Expose Pastor TB Joshua Dirty Life, Fake Miracles After / You Cannot Escape – Judy Austin Speaks After Yul Edochie’s Recent Unveils His Ch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.