Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos (28232 Views)

Lady Clings To Toyota Truck To Survive Flooded Road (photo) / Filling Station Flooded In Ogba, Lagos After Heavy Downpour (Video) / Roads Flooded In Ogba, Lagos After Light Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by free2ryhme: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X48WJLZqnM?feature=shared

Credit: Daily Trust

Put the name in the comment section of the video. it was there for a reason, cut and paste journalist
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by happney65: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
Eko a ro mi sa le gbe le gbe. undecided

When they don build houses on all waterways finish

1 Like

Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by ufine200(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
That road is always like that
Igando General hospital is still far from there
Is one mortuary that is in that area

5 Likes

Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by MorataFC: 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
Before I open this thread I knew it was alimosho
grin
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
Primusinterpares:
This is not good.
Dear lagosian.
Please let's all put hands together and stop this habit of dropping trash in drainage.

The perpetrators are not on nairaland....you need to find another means to communicate your concerns.

1 Like

Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by Moshybear(f): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
Soo sad
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by Afriface: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
Na Igando oo
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by Menclothing: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
This is September raining season a state 70 percent of sea and river and people don’t take care of drainage
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
This flood issue should be looked upon

1 Like

Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by BlueRayDick: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
Foooolish CCECC constructed the road and didn't construct drainage

1 Like

Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by EleventhWeirdo: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
Rahkman:
River bulaba grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by Sermwell(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
sminge:
Raining season comes with plenty wahala round the world. Nature can't ever be cheated.
This will definitely not be your comment if this flood happen in Anambra! grin

1 Like

Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by Chucks13: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
Rahkman:
River bulaba grin

You go cry taya.

1 Like

Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by DanZyCom: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
I live in Lagos , i live in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by Chucks13: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
Daniel058:
one of the reasons I don't want to live in that state called Lagos, Abakakiki AMAKA!!!

Stay in your village pls Lagos nor invited you or anyone.

4 Likes

Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by IrepChrist: 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
Igando general

1 Like

Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by btee13(m): 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
Primusinterpares:
This is not good.
Dear lagosian.
Please let's all put hands together and stop this habit of dropping trash in drainage.
God bless you for this wonderful piece. Our behaviour as individual can also go a long way, we know government get their own for body.

2 Likes

Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by BigYash: 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
The government should invest in flying boats .. cool So that people can easily have access to the GH

1 Like

Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by BrodaBenad: 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
Chucks13:

Stay in your village pls Lagos nor invited you or anyone.

Yen yen yen I haven't traveled outside SW so the whole world is a village

Clown 🤡

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by Shikena(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
Thank you. Also, let us stay in our home states unless we have legit business in Lagos. We need to mount pressure on our state governors to deliver and make our states competitive. We can't all be japaing to Lagos, many with all their clothes inside one nylon bag, and later after making some money in Lagos start complaining a complaination that we failed to complainate in our home states. Shikena!

Primusinterpares:
This is not good.
Dear lagosian.

3 Likes

Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by agentakins: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
This is between Lanre bus stop and Oko filling bus stop along Lasu/Isheri Road, Igando.
This is how it has always been every year. There is no drainage at all. And this is a federal road for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by Multiversed: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
No wonder i have been feeling feverish. It's raining somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by Multiversed: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
agentakins:
This is between Lanre bus stop and Oko filling bus stop along Lasu/Isheri Road, Igando.
This is how it has always been every year. There is no drainage at all. And this is a federal road for that matter.

There are many Refuse Dump Sites around the area too.
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by IbnB: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
PurestBoy:
LASG needs to find everlasting solution to this

There is no solution, virtually all of Lagos is below sea level

1 Like

Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by TainyLite(m): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
dat last building in the video is my workplace... I couldn't sell nofin since on Saturday up till now
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by bablon20(m): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
Which of the general hospital, Gbagada, ikorodu or Ijede?
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by EngGandalf: 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
PurestBoy:
LASG needs to find everlasting solution to this
There's no solution to flooding..
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by jojothaiv(m): 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
Before I open this thread I knew it was alimosho
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by eyinjuege: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lagos is prone to floods . Una don forget all the river bodies and oceans around it ni?
A natural disaster.
Make we hear word abeg
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by seguno2: 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
Haaaa. One chance. Sanwo olu why?

One chance balablu town hall promoted to the presidency
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by seguno2: 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
eyinjuege:
Lagos is prone to floods . Una don forget all the river bodies and oceans around it ni?
A natural disaster.
Make we hear word abeg

What kind of shuffering and shmiling excuse for your oppressors is that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State Tests Blue Line Rail Project (Video) / Fatal Accident Around Ibusa Asaba Express Rd, Delta State / FG Orders Deportation Of 36 Indians, Two Koreans (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.