Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos (28237 Views)

Lady Clings To Toyota Truck To Survive Flooded Road (photo) / Filling Station Flooded In Ogba, Lagos After Heavy Downpour (Video) / Roads Flooded In Ogba, Lagos After Light Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by Hollumedeyyy: 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Is this not Gbagada general hospital? Hm... Bringing back bad memories. I can still see my old man sitting on the floor that day crying over the loss of our last born. Me looking exhausted from running the whole of that area buying this and that and at the end of the day.... cry
This oko filling not gbagada very close to General hospital at igando
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by Illegal1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
SKYHIGHfx:

U no get work?
omoh........i wonder
dis guy dey always 1st to comment in all threads.

1 Like

Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by NoToPile: 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
Even those who block drainages with waste are having opinions.

Sensational headline as usual, Igando road is Igando road which one is road leading to general hospital
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by Tradman: 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
Haaaa. One chance. Sanwo olu why?
that is baba tinubu template
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by Kokodeni(m): 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
Foolish bloggers and fake sensational headlines that road leads to my area, it is almost 1km away from the General Hospital and the flood is caused by foolish people like these bloggers who build filling stations at both sides of the road without proper drainage. How can u build a whole filling station and can't be able to do proper drainage system.

If the government decides to demolish those fillings stations these same set of bloggers will accuse government of witch hunting
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by AfonjaPriest: 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!!
Gloseth:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Chiestar:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Another
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
And Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by Jewessgratitud3: 1:29am On Sep 12, 2023
Hollumedeyyy:
This oko filling not gbagada very close to General hospital at igando
Seems all their hospitals have the same plan/design just like zenith bank buildings. Anywhere you see them you'll know it's them
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by EmekaA125(m): 1:54am On Sep 12, 2023
Primusinterpares:
This is not good.
Dear lagosian.
Please let's all put hands together and stop this habit of dropping trash in drainage.
Whether you drop trash inside drainage or not, Lagos must get flooded.
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 7:24am On Sep 12, 2023
Primusinterpares:
This is not good.
Dear lagosian.
Please let's all put hands together and stop this habit of dropping trash in drainage.
Dem no go listen
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by Primusinterpares(m): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2023
EmekaA125:

Whether you drop trash inside drainage or not, Lagos must get flooded.
Why the negative words?
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by saintkel(m): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Thanks though it's a long time ago. 2007.
same year I lost mum.....also same year I got admission into UNN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by Etyfy: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2023
This is Igando naa
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by horhlyray(m): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X48WJLZqnM?feature=shared

Credit: Daily Trust
This place has been like this for almost a decade now,this lanre/oko fili side on lasu isheri road
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by Starking1000000(m): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
The almighty wonderful Lagos grin grin
I refuse to believe grin
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by felixxy(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
This is IGANDO area.
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by Helgreenluv(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
Finestgurlie:
thunder scatter Peter Gregory Obi and his useless family
Take am easy nah. Na so you hate am reach? I know he is a criminal. But take it easy on him
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by Finestgurlie(f): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Take am easy nah. Na so you hate am reach? I know he is a criminal. But take it easy on him
shatap
I'm watching you.

you can never break rules again
hahahahaha
Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by Helgreenluv(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
Finestgurlie:
shatap
I'm watching you.

you can never break rules again
hahahahaha
Hahahaha I laugh in Swahili. Keep watching

Re: Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos by Jewessgratitud3: 2:10am On Sep 13, 2023
saintkel:
same year I lost mum.....also same year I got admission into UNN
to

Ow . Sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Around Ibusa Asaba Express Rd, Delta State / Why Dont Commercial Airplanes Have Parachutes For Passengers? / Funny Road-Signs Spotted Around The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.