Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos (27930 Views)

Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) / Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) / Woman Collapses And Dies During Church Service In Delta State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Lanre1st(m): 8:11am On Sep 12, 2023
There is hungry in the country, may God provides us
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by windvane(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

This guy should be made the chief security officer on NL.
BTW Nigeria in sham, Almighty Lagos having a dead carcass lying unidentified on the street. Lol No identity of the deceased because no portal to show that you are a Nigeria.
Wicked land full of evil pestilence...
NIN, PP, BVN, all are in favor of the wicked Govt.
SSN will mean they have to pay you tax refunds which when u purchase in Spar, all those Tax inclusive will be added to your SSN which in turn Govt will reimburse them back to you after 12 calender year.
They are criminal government my people. Rebuke them, reject them, and it shall be well with your soul after u depart this wicked entity.
Find peace!!!
sorry to say but you lack sense.when Fashola launched LASRRA for every lagosian,where were you?it can be obtained at every local govt.it is an identity card for people staying in Lagos,it's states your name,address,local govt and state of origin.....I still drove my mom to collect her's few weeks ago
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Moshybear(f): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2023
RIP to her
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Wizardslayer: 8:12am On Sep 12, 2023
Hunger killing Nigerians everyday and our politicians are living flamboyant lifestyle.

Tinubu has finished Nigeria.
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Alchemy528: 8:12am On Sep 12, 2023
Silence
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Tunde835(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

BTW Nigeria in sham, Almighty Lagos having a dead carcass lying unidentified on the street. Lol No identity of the deceased because no portal to show that you are a Nigeria.
SSN will mean they have to pay you tax refunds which when u purchase in Spar, all those Tax inclusive will be added to your SSN which in turn Govt will reimburse them back to you after 12 calender year.
They are criminal government my people. Rebuke them, reject them, and it shall be well with your soul after u depart this wicked entity.
Find peace!!!
So you think it's the government's fault that some random person slumped. Why don't you delete yourself if you're tired of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Faruq987: 8:14am On Sep 12, 2023
We should all monitor our Blood pressure please, the stress in Lagos kills more compared to HIV/AIDS. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Illegal1(m): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
omoh.....,..supported.
dis guy no dey sleep
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by jconsulting(f): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

These are the consequences of voting incompetent buffoons into power just because of "Yoruba ro nu". Am sure the victim is a Yoruba woman who voted tunubu in February.
I have no RIPs for saboteurs

Na igbo woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Foodqueen(f): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2023
Bp issue, I guess.
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Chochovini: 8:16am On Sep 12, 2023
omoredia:
Covid vaccines at work
. How do you mean?
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Skillsnigeria: 8:17am On Sep 12, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by kestolove95(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2023
Cardiac arrest
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by prof22(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2023
Honestly I think we need to learn alm these first aid skills. People collapse everywhere in the world and Nigeria is not the only place where people are going through alot. May her soul rest in peace.
Stawner16:
Dang. Nigerians really need to learn CPR. Some of these cases could have ended differently

2 Likes

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by obiekunie01: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
This is very sad 😭😭😭
People are going through a lot please be kind to people
Give listening ears and do not condemn anyone
If you can't make people please do not break them.
May God ease our affairs

yet you are here day in day out insulting obi that has never met you before nor tell u waka!

talking nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by correctguy101(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2023
Probably High Killer HBP..

Comes like a thief in the night. Strikes like a viper...

Before my heart go betray me and attack me, I go don die tey tey... cry

Family will now be home expecting mama, only to be brought this sad news...

Inside life...smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Chochovini: 8:20am On Sep 12, 2023
jeromestarks:
No matter how hard this country gets, I will never assist my family.
. Why? I donβ€˜t understand. Pls what did you mean by that?
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Chioma4eva(f): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2023
Very sad cry

Many people are walking corpses in this Lagos. No exercise, junk food, excess beer etc. Life expectancy soo freaking low. RIP to her
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by BoldBrainz(m): 8:21am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
This is very sad 😭😭😭
People are going through a lot please be kind to people
Give listening ears and do not condemn anyone
If you can't make people please do not break them.
May God ease our affairs

So you know people are going through a lot, yet you're relentlessly supporting the same party responsible for the hunger and penury? You Nigerians are not ready to be sensible.

The woman is mad to be dying! Nobody has the right to collapse and die or even contemplate suicide. How dare her?! Nigerians have to suffer! Hunger must properly reset people's brains! She can never rest in peace for any reason!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Chochovini: 8:21am On Sep 12, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

These are the consequences of voting incompetent buffoons into power just because of "Yoruba ro nu". Am sure the victim is a Yoruba woman who voted tunubu in February.
. Same here.
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Find peace!!!

You talk too much and without sense.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

So you know people are going through a lot, yet you're relentlessly supporting the same party responsible for the hunger and penury? You Nigerians are not ready to be sensible.

The woman is mad to be dying! Nobody has the right to collapse and die or even contemplate suicide. How dare her?! Nigerians have to suffer! Hunger must properly reset people's brains! She can never rest in peace for any reason!
You a a ruthless person, I know that since
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Fcwilly: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2023
"Lagos state government want to investigate the cause of the death " what is there to investigate when the cause is glaring? Shege promax, emilokan promax, APC promax.
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by akinmusi(m): 8:23am On Sep 12, 2023
Jrrz
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2023
obiekunie01:

yet you are here day in day out insulting obi that has never met you before nor tell u waka!

talking nonsense!
What crime have I done to expose obi who wanted to deceive Nigerians and worsening the situation.
Obi was the worst of all the contestants, take this to the banks
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by phorget(m): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2023
jeromestarks:
No matter how hard this country gets, I will never assist my family.

Since you wont assist your family please make it a habit to sometimes assist a stranger. Just an act of little kindness do bring smiles and happiness to both the giver and the receiver. May your belief keep enriching you even more than you'll ever expect.

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by FATYTOY: 8:26am On Sep 12, 2023
Please if you're 40 and above make it a point of duty to check ur blood pressure

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by wakaman: 8:26am On Sep 12, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

angry

Small time.

Na inside bush you go die, you body no go complete for burial, na express you die, your people take some of your meat chop, then feral pigs and stray dogs chop the rest.
Your bones dem leave for express side .

Nothing to rest in for you.
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Chochovini: 8:26am On Sep 12, 2023
chuose2:
The druglord is causing too much pain
. Despite that, some defenders of mediocrity keep on rooting for him every now and then.
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Mubby4luv(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2023
Damn
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by NAC1666: 8:28am On Sep 12, 2023
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Cantonese: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2023
Stawner16:
Dang. Nigerians really need to learn CPR. Some of these cases could have ended differently

100%.

I think an awareness somehow must be created and people taught CPR. If the person who saw her drop had some knowledge and performed CPR, she should be alive today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot / Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus / Residents Pose For Pictures Inside Dirty Water After Heavy Flood In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.