Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,970 members, 7,852,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos (27954 Views)

Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) / Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) / Woman Collapses And Dies During Church Service In Delta State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by JDJ4: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
Chai this is so sad. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Fejoku: 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
ghiloman28:
You all are quick to compare Africa and Nigeria to the western world. Let it sink to your head Africa is 3rd world country it will take us many decades to be where the western world are in 50yrs ago if we start today. The white are behind the bad governance in Africa almost every africa countries borrow to survive despite the mineral resources taking out of Africa soil. It can only get better anyway
Calm down... Your blood too dey hot. Africa is not a country. Na which kain school you go sef?
As for Nigeria wahala, it can only get worst. This one wey una dey see, na small thing o. The bigger suffering dey come. Make una prepare well well.
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Fejoku: 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
O ma sé o!
RIP to the dead ONLY if she doesn't support the status quo.
#Let the poor breathe#
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by worksmart(m): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
You pathetic white racists just cant stay away from black spaces. I pity your pathetic kind!
occfx:

That's the Lagos tinubu built he want to dublicate in Nigeria. Black man is terrible
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by worksmart(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
It should be ok if her ID is unknown then pic may make somebody who knows her recognise her so that her body coud be claimed and given a fitting burial.
pendragonbladgo:

Do they snap dead people's faces in your place oga?
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Fujiyama: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Cantonese:
100%.

I think an awareness somehow must be created and people taught CPR. If the person who saw her drop had some knowledge and performed CPR, she should be alive today.

^^^
That road is long. I hope we get there someday.
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Kewellbanks: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Sebocious:

*Fathom
Thanks 👍
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Cantonese: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
That road is long. I hope we get there someday.

You got it once again. However we can start in our own little way. We can talk about it in our Churches, Mosques, offices, schools, etc. We can start creating some form of awareness in our own little way, as our own contribution.
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Fujiyama: 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
Cantonese:
You got it once again. However we can start in our own little way. We can talk about it in our Churches, Mosques, offices, schools, etc. We can start creating some form of awareness in our own little way, as our own contribution.

^^^
+100

The awareness and education is key.

This reminds me of an exchange I had with an events caterer several years ago. He was engaged for an outdoor event and I suggested we set up some portable/mobile sinks so that guests could properly wash their hands before eating. He was very reluctant to do this and when I asked why, he said he could be accused of using the waste water from the sinks for sinister purposes. shocked

I asked him to repeat what he said and he did. This was a qualified chef working for a 5 star hotel and yet he had the very real fear that he could be wrongly accused of using run off waste water for some nefarious, occultic purpose. undecided How do you even begin to challenge a mindset like this? That was when I knew our road as a people is very, very long indeed.

The last thing I want to do is attempt CPR on someone in distress - only to then be accused of stealing their breasts or genitals or something. grin Mob action in Nigeria is real.
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:25am On Sep 13, 2023
worksmart:
It should be ok if her ID is unknown then pic may make somebody who knows her recognise her so that her body coud be claimed and given a fitting burial.
We have so many dead body that their ID are unknown and they are deposited in government mutuaries....

No one will snap the face of dead bodies and post it for Identification no matter what - ehhhh, or spirit never give you dirty slap before?

Lols
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Cantonese: 8:12am On Sep 13, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
+100

The awareness and education is key.

This reminds me of an exchange I had with an events caterer several years ago. He was engaged for an outdoor event and I suggested we set up some portable/mobile sinks so that guests could properly wash their hands before eating. He was very reluctant to do this and when I asked why, he said he could be accused of using the waste water from the sinks for sinister purposes. shocked

I asked him to repeat what he said and he did. This was a qualified chef working for a 5 star hotel and yet he had the very real fear that he could be wrongly accused of using run off waste water for some nefarious, occultic purpose. undecided How do you even begin to challenge a mindset like this? That was when I knew our road as a people is very, very long indeed.

The last thing I want to do is attempt CPR on someone in distress - only to then be accused of stealing their breasts or genitals or something. grin Mob action in Nigeria is real.

Our societies are in trouble. Our mindset is a big worry. Our thinking has been distorted with the day to day events happening in our respective societies. However we must not give up. We can only make our little efforts and hope that others can emulate.

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Tundex911: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
Life is HARD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: NAFDAC Orders Chloroquine Manufacture For Possible Clinical Trials / Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) / COVID-19 Cure: Ooni’s Delegates Meet Ehanire, Health Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.