Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,385 members, 7,846,631 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation (2636 Views)

Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos / Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade / Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by ChinnysBlog: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
The former beauty beauty queen and Nigeria Ambassador to Spain who is currently on summer vacation abroad took to her Facebook page to share some pictures from her summer break.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by ChinnysBlog: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nice

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by Daremee: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
This woman is fine no be small

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by Spadelicious: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
omo see shape.
When beauties were beauty queens
Not like these bolekaja ones that claim to be beauty queens these days

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by Spadelicious: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
Check us out

Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by moonstar01: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
She’s so classy and doesn’t tolerate nonsense. I love how she dealt with that stewpid governors wife.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by patorial(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
That's the only Nigeria woman I can ever forget her past.
Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by moupe: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
Spadelicious:
omo see shape.

She’s in a class of her own

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by DevilishMan: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
I must Bleep this woman

Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by obiekunie01: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
a Classic beauty.

True definition of beauty and brain.

IGBO AMAKA!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by manu1: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
Spadelicious:
omo see shape.

Bianca beauty no get part 2
Meanwhile check us out

Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by Houseofglam7(f): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
🥱
Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by christopherozo: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
ChinnysBlog:
The former beauty beauty queen and Nigeria Ambassador to Spain who is currently on summer vacation abroad took to her Facebook page to share some pictures from her summer break.

When beauty contest was happening and get levels

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by Woodshot: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
In one of those pictures, reflecting as a shadow is Ojukwu's manhood living on even though he's long dead...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
The guy wey dey knack this woman must be very luck because he will be handsomely rewarded grin grin grin.
ChinnysBlog:
Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by candyhouse: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
Daremee:
This woman is fine no be small
Evergreen beauty. My friend used to sit next to her during lectures at university. She said each time she walked into the hall everyone stopped used to stop what they are doing and were just gaping.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by Rahkman: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
No be dick shadow be that grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by siofra(f): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
candyhouse:

Evergreen beauty. My friend used to sit next to her during lectures at university. She said each time she walked into the hall everyone stopped used to stop what they are doing and were just gaping.

I had a friend like that in secondary School. There are levels to this beauty thing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by BobbieZion(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
siofra:

I had a friend like that in secondary School. There are levels to this beauty thing.

That's a lie.....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by candyhouse: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
Woodshot:
In one of those pictures, reflecting as a shadow is Ojukwu's manhood living on even though he's long dead...

That look like the shadow of a lifeguard sitting on a lifeguard tower by the seaside, D1ckhead!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by Koranga: 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
Looking good

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by Obakoolex(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
Woodshot:
Ahhh grin grin grin
Baba werey re o

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by IjebuWarrior: 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
The goddess of Okoro Savages. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by RemoveKebab: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
Woodshot:
werey grin grin grin
I don laugh for here tire

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by blackmamba1: 12:33am On Sep 13, 2023
candyhouse:

That look like the shadow of a lifeguard sitting on a lifeguard tower by the seaside, D1ckhead!

Lmao! Nothing Musa no fit see for gate.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by maruzia: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2023
christopherozo:

When beauty contest was happening and get levels

Is the case before, not nowadays
Re: Pictures Of Bianca At The Beach On Summer Vacation by thrillionaire(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2023
Mehn.. as a young man I go like date this woman exclusively. I'd be content and happy grin

(1) (Reply)

‘’ If I Die, You Will Regret’’ – Mohbad’s Conversation With Girlfriend (VIDEO) / Negative Reaction Trail Mercy Johnson’s “advice” To Single Ladies / BEYONCE Shows Off Her Half-unclad Body On The Cover Of SHAPE Magazine (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.