Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,330 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

‘’ If I Die, You Will Regret’’ – Mohbad’s Conversation With Girlfriend (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘’ If I Die, You Will Regret’’ – Mohbad’s Conversation With Girlfriend (VIDEO) (2549 Views)

Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) / Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" / Eedris Abdulkareem: "Davido Will Regret Having Baby Bamas When He Grows Up” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘’ If I Die, You Will Regret’’ – Mohbad’s Conversation With Girlfriend (VIDEO) by Triton1996(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
Several dramas have been happening since the death of popular Nigerian musician, Mohbad and the latest is the conversation he had with his girlfriend before his sudden demise.

In a video which was most likely recorded by him, he was asked accusing his girlfriend of trying to kill him by placing a cloth he rejected on his head.

He mentioned that a lot of things are happening in his life and that if he dies, she will live to regret it.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QQl-bELHTY

Source: https://twitter.com/official_beeboi/status/1701986058425041366

1 Share

Re: ‘’ If I Die, You Will Regret’’ – Mohbad’s Conversation With Girlfriend (VIDEO) by iammo(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
They need to investigate his cause of death

1 Like

Re: ‘’ If I Die, You Will Regret’’ – Mohbad’s Conversation With Girlfriend (VIDEO) by AllBlack: 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
iammo:
They need to investigate his cause of death

when? after burial?
Re: ‘’ If I Die, You Will Regret’’ – Mohbad’s Conversation With Girlfriend (VIDEO) by iammo(m): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
AllBlack:

when? after burial?

Bodies can be exhumed and toxicology get some from stomach and blood
Re: ‘’ If I Die, You Will Regret’’ – Mohbad’s Conversation With Girlfriend (VIDEO) by Zonefree(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
iammo:

Bodies can be exhumed and toxicology get samboe from stomach and blood
For Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: ‘’ If I Die, You Will Regret’’ – Mohbad’s Conversation With Girlfriend (VIDEO) by iammo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
Zonefree:

For Nigeria

Sure Isiaka Adeleke had his toxicology report don at Lautech ogbomosho
Re: ‘’ If I Die, You Will Regret’’ – Mohbad’s Conversation With Girlfriend (VIDEO) by AllBlack: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
iammo:

Bodies can be exhumed and toxicology get some from stomach and blood

seems you have forgotten where you are. a religious country with very lazy investigators. keep wishing

1 Like

Re: ‘’ If I Die, You Will Regret’’ – Mohbad’s Conversation With Girlfriend (VIDEO) by iammo(m): 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
AllBlack:

seems you have forgotten where you are. a religious country with very lazy investigators. keep wishing

Another angle

1 Like

Re: ‘’ If I Die, You Will Regret’’ – Mohbad’s Conversation With Girlfriend (VIDEO) by Lance008(m): 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nowadays gals too broke and jobless
I Dey fear them
They care more about child and Money
Nothing actually concern them with the man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘’ If I Die, You Will Regret’’ – Mohbad’s Conversation With Girlfriend (VIDEO) by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
Triton1996:
Several dramas have been happening since the death of popular Nigerian musician, Mohbad and the latest is the conversation he had with his girlfriend before his sudden demise.

In a video which was most likely recorded by him, he was asked accusing his girlfriend of trying to kill him by placing a cloth he rejected on his head.

He mentioned that a lot of things are happening in his life and that if he dies, she will live to regret it.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QQl-bELHTY

Source: https://twitter.com/official_beeboi/status/1701986058425041366

Lolz.. fast game by family...
Una fon cast. Police should pack father, step mum & nurse that injected him tetanus cos of broken arm
Re: ‘’ If I Die, You Will Regret’’ – Mohbad’s Conversation With Girlfriend (VIDEO) by Righteousness2(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
There is so much to learn in all these.

Life without JESUS CHRIST is full of crisis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘’ If I Die, You Will Regret’’ – Mohbad’s Conversation With Girlfriend (VIDEO) by LivingSage: 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
He seemed to be a good boy before he hanged with people who made this lifestyle is rough...
Drug is oozing from everything about him.

Besides, nobody killed anybody

1 Like

Re: ‘’ If I Die, You Will Regret’’ – Mohbad’s Conversation With Girlfriend (VIDEO) by yarimo(m): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
AllBlack:

when? after burial?
before his death
Re: ‘’ If I Die, You Will Regret’’ – Mohbad’s Conversation With Girlfriend (VIDEO) by izonborn098(m): 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
Mohbad was killed....
Re: ‘’ If I Die, You Will Regret’’ – Mohbad’s Conversation With Girlfriend (VIDEO) by Foodqueen(f): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
Na waoh
Re: ‘’ If I Die, You Will Regret’’ – Mohbad’s Conversation With Girlfriend (VIDEO) by KingLennon(m): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2023
LivingSage:
He seemed to be a good boy before he hanged with people who made this lifestyle is rough...
Drug is oozing from everything about him.

Besides, nobody killed anybody
As a red cap chief, there is nothing nobody can tell me. That boy was killed sad

1 Like

Re: ‘’ If I Die, You Will Regret’’ – Mohbad’s Conversation With Girlfriend (VIDEO) by Neverlosemoney: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2023
Lance008:
Nowadays gals too broke and jobless
I Dey fear them
They care more about child and Money
Nothing actually concern them with the man
Don’t know who that kid is but This comments could not have been said any better. The level of materialism in the world is alarming; mostly with the female folks.
Re: ‘’ If I Die, You Will Regret’’ – Mohbad’s Conversation With Girlfriend (VIDEO) by NeuroTransmiter: 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
There is so much to learn in all these.

Life without JESUS CHRIST is full of crisis.
How can I contact you

(1) (Reply)

Anna Nicole Smith Is Dead! / Beyonce Gets $2m . . . To Sing Adeguna's Daughter Wedding! / Forbes 2013 Top 10 Richest Africa Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.