Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents (3228 Views)

When satan & his agents Appear As Angel Of Light / Logo Of Rccg Meaning And Symbols / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hello there. smiley

This thread is for Educational purposes for members of the Body of Christ regardless of denomination. As the Title says, this is about Signs and Symbols that we see around us. We see them but we don't know what they are or who they represent. Each symbol has a meaning or a message from one Occultic member to another. Every Cult member communicates with one another by showing their Symbols. Each symbol exposes the specific Cult the member is associated with. When These Cult members are asked questions about the meaning of these symbols by the public, generic answers are always given. These generic answers look harmless and are designed to mislead the public. There is a secret meaning to the symbols. It is designed this way so as to conceal the true intentions of the specific Cult involved.

Satan's agents are everywhere even amongst the Body of Christ. We are living in an Age of Serious Deception and it will get worse as years pass by according to what the Bible has said. As Children of God and members of the Body of Christ, we are not to perish due to Lack of Knowledge. We must get ready before the Greater deception comes. We are meant to equip ourselves with enough information so that Satan's deceit will be useless in our midst and we will remain in Christ. We also have to know these symbols so that Satan and his Agents will have no Legal right over your lives to do as they please with you.

Therefore, this video below is from a former Sorceress turned Christian who used to work directly for Satan. Her name is Erica Mukisa Kimani from Uganda. She and her husband discuss symbols of different Cults and Big Businesses of the world who are for Satan.

I know, I know, the video is long. Yes. But you can always stop and continue later because the information in it is very important for the Body of Christ. It is in series with this one below as Signs and Symbolism Part 12 a. I will post the next parts in this thread. The compilation of this information is as a result of thorough research on Satanic Cults.

Christians, Be warned. If you see any of these symbols in your Church/denomination, this means that you now know who your religious leader is really working for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjKwBFxiZv8?si=CU26FxHfhPUAGeC7

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
Below is a Continuation of the above video. This is part 12b.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M46ag38SM0s?si=W9meNpdMm_Qm-5nR
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by correctguy101(m): 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
Even if the kingdom were to surface now, none of you would probably recognize it..

Since you guys don't even recognize the kingdom you pray and wish for is an alien one.... 👽

SMH
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
This is another video from the same Lady above. She and her husband release discussions on how the Satanic Kingdom really works based on her experience in there.

This video is about the influence of the Entertainment industry of the world. This discussion is based on her experience in the Entertainment industry as well.

If you would like to view other videos with more exposures of her experience, go to Life is Spiritual Youtube channel.

I will be dedicating this thread to her exposures. This particular video is very educative.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xB-OU9BuP8?si=Pr4dqfpwsPjbgyLJ
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
This is another video from another Ex Satanic High Priest turned Christian exposing more Signs and Symbols and what they mean. He talks about his background, how he was led to join A Satanic Coven and how he got delivered.

In this same video, the same Pyramid created by Watchtower for Charles Taze Russell is exposed as a Symbol representing the Illuminati.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sQTGG01gow?si=RIn5mDaAwD9WbVQx

1 Like

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
Personally I see nothing wrong in satanism, same way I see nothing wrong in christianity or islam.
I will even say that Satanists are one of the Realest Religionists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQz0ZXaTC6Y?si=US4049NMix64xF48

All religions without exception is a Sham.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:
Personally I see nothing wrong in satanism, same way I see nothing wrong in christianity or islam.
I will even say that Satanists are one of the Realest Religionists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQz0ZXaTC6Y?si=US4049NMix64xF48

All religions without exception is a Sham.

Nothing wrong with Satanism? Ex Satanists will disagree with you. And they have valid reasons to because they have lived that Life.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Nothing wrong with Satanism? Ex Satanists will disagree with you. And they have valid reasons to because they have lived that Life.
Personally, nothing wrong with it same way I see christianity, islam etc
Have you seen ex christians and muslims talk about their former Religions?
Christians give their life to someone, they perform Eucharist, muslims doing their thing, what is Satanists doing special...
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

what is Satanists doing special...

Don't worry. You will know the role of Satanists when you are open to knowing it. It is a good thing Ex Satanists are out there exposing all we need to know. When you are ready, you will know.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Don't worry. You will know the role of Satanists when you are open to knowing it. It is a good thing Ex Satanists are out there exposing all we need to know. When you are ready, you will know.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

I am not worried atall, You will also know about Christianity when you are ready, ex christians are there to tell you about it. When you're ready to erase the mental psychosis you will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWjmbEglYk4?si=_lYXfIp3ei7cJ3SA
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

I am not worried atall, You will also know about Christianity when you are ready, ex christians are there to tell you about it. When you're ready to erase the mental psychosis you will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWjmbEglYk4?si=_lYXfIp3ei7cJ3SA

But you said you see nothing wrong with Christianity. Have you forgotten what you typed up there? You see nothing wrong with Christianity but you still call it Mental Psychosis. Which is it? Where do you stand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

But you said you see nothing wrong with Christianity. Have you forgotten what you typed up there? You se, nothing wrong with Christianity but you still call it Mental Psychosis. Which is it? Where do you stand?
Read slowly
I see nothing wrong in Satanism same way I see nothing wrong in christianity, islam etc.
I also said all religions are sham.

The mental psychosis Is for all religions,
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Read slowly
I see nothing wrong in Satanism same way I see nothing wrong in christianity,

The mental psychosis Is for all religions,

That is the point I am picking from you. You said you see nothing wrong with Christianity but still call it mental psychosis. Aren't you contradicting yourself?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

That is the point I am picking from you. You said you see nothing wrong with Christianity but still call it mental psychosis. Aren't you contradicting yourself?
Read the whole statement.
I see nothing wrong in satanism same way I see in islam and christianity.

And I told you when you are ready you will erase the mental psychosis.

This is mundane christian, don't think you gotcha moment.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Read the whole statement.
I see nothing wrong in satanism same way I see in islam and christianity.

And I told you when you are ready you will erase the mental psychosis.

This is mundane christian, don't think you gotcha moment.

I have read the whole statement and I am picking Christianity in particular. You see nothing wrong with Christianity just as you see nothing wrong with Satanism. So, how is it that something you see nothing wrong with is Mental Psychosis to you? Doesn't that prove that you see Something wrong with the religions?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

I have read the whole statement and I am picking Christianity in particular. You see nothing wrong with Christianity just as you see nothing wrong with Satanism. So, how is it that something you see nothing wrong with is Mental Psychosis to you?
I was not talking about christianity in particular but all religions, picking it in particular is your problem.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

I was not talking about christianity in particular but all religions, picking it in particular is your problem.

Why is something that you claim you see nothing wrong with still regarded as Mental Psychosis to you?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Why is something that ou claim you see nothing wrong with still regarded as Mental Psychosis to you?
Go and read the whole statement christian
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Go and read the whole statement christian

Why is something that you claim you see nothing wrong with still regarded as Mental Psychosis to you?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Go and read the whole statement.

Any reasonable person can see the point I am passing, you as a Christian is castigating another Religion and I commented saying I see nothing wrong in Satanism, same with all religions, none is better or correct. And even after that statement, I said all religions is Sham.

But I am not surprised as a Christian that you are
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Go and read the whole statement.

Any reasonable person can see the point I am passing, you as a Christian is castigating another Religion and I commented saying I see nothing wrong in Satanism, same with all religions, none is better or correct. And even after that statement, I said all religions is Sham.

But I am not surprised as a Christian that you are

You see nothing wrong in all religions but you still contradict yourself by calling all of them shams. That's my point.

Let's talk about Satanism. You see nothing wrong in it. What do you know about it? Do you believe the Supernatural exists?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

You see nothing wrong in all religions but you still contradict yourself by calling all of them shams. That's my point.

Let's talk about Satanism. You see nothing wrong in it. What do you know about it? Do you believe the Supernatural exists?

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
People that don't know they are in a cult are the worse.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

You are still contradicting yourself when you say you see nothing wrong with a religion but you call the religion a Sham. It is either you are for the religion or against it. You either see something wrong with the religion by calling it a Sham or you see Nothing wrong with the religion and never call it a Sham. Period.

Tell me what you know about Satanism since it is very okay by you. Do you believe the Supernatural exists?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

You are still contradicting yourself when you say you see nothing wrong with a religion but you call the religion a Sham. It is either you are for the religion or against it. You either see something wrong with the religion by calling it a Sham or you see Nothing wrong with the religion and never call it a Sham. Period.

Tell me what you know about Satanism since it is very okay by you. Do you believe the Supernatural exists?
Context matter.
Any reasonable person c see the point I am passing, you as a Christian is castigating another Religion and I commented saying I see nothing wrong in Satanism, same with all religions, none is better or correct. And even after that statement, I said all religions is Sham.

Have you read on the Cult of Yahweh?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Context matter.
Any reasonable person c see the point I am passing, you as a Christian is castigating another Religion and I commented saying I see nothing wrong in Satanism, same with all religions, none is better or correct. And even after that statement, I said all religions is Sham.

Have you read on the Cult of Yahweh?

You will never agree that you are contradicting yourself. So, let's just say You see something wrong with all Religions and all of them are Shams. So, why does Satanism that you call a Sham appeal to you?

I don't know the Cult of Yahweh.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

You will never agree you are contradicting yourself. So, let's just say You see something wrong with all Religions and all of them are Shams. So, why does Satanism that you call a Sham appeal to you?

I don't know the Cult of Yahweh.
I am not surprised that you don't understand, you are a Christian lol
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

I am not surprised that you don't understand, you are a Christian lol

What do you know about Satanism for you to see nothing wrong with it?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

So, why does Satanism that you call a Sham appeal to you?

Io
Christian stop twisting my words and cherry picking statement.

I never said Satanism appealed to me, but if you say if appeals to me, I really don't care.

If there is a excursion to their temple I will go 😂😂
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

What do you know about Satanism for you to see nothing wrong with it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Many Men Of God Have Deviated From The Truth / I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism / Gay Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.