Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) (50966 Views)

White Man Mistakenly Receives 60 iPhone 15 Pro Max From Apple (Video) / Apple Launches Iphone 15 Series September 12 / Apple Launches 13 New Emoji To Aide Communication With Disabled Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by nedekid: 6:07am On Sep 13, 2023
Xiaohei:
I’m buying it or Samsung 23 Ultra.
If you get that kind money, Iphone is better. Why? It keeps the value. Try to sell the Samsung and iPhone you bought for 1m in the next 2 years.
That Samsung will be 200k, while the iPhone might be worth the same 1m taking inflation into consideration.
Imagine iPhone from 6-7 years ago still sells for 200k.
Watin I know sef, me we de use 5 year old Huawei. cool

2 Likes

Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by DenreleDave(m): 6:19am On Sep 13, 2023
nedekid:

If you get that kind money, Iphone is better. Why? It keeps the value. Try to sell the Samsung and iPhone you bought for 1m in the next 2 years.
That Samsung will be 200k, while the iPhone might be worth the same 1m taking inflation into consideration.
you are not wrong boss mi

IPhone na gold... It hardly lose value

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by valiju: 6:21am On Sep 13, 2023
DenreleDave:
you are not wrong boss mi

IPhone na gold... It hardly lose value
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by benqo01(m): 6:48am On Sep 13, 2023
IPHONES IS TEARING OUR LADIES PUSSIES THIS ONE THAT IS NOW OUT WILL FURTHER STRETCH IT.

TOTO GO SUFFER FOR THIS NEW IPHONE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by benqo01(m): 6:51am On Sep 13, 2023
SemperFid:

No be everyone is immersed in abject generational poverty like you really. That device you see here is a technological masterpiece and iPhone just redefined mobile technology once more. It's just like in cars. A 2002 corolla can take u from point A to B, same as a 2024 corolla. But what about the driving experience? That is what that counts for people with means.

No de talk nonsense.

He his making sense here,he his just pointing out d scam oga which u re blind to see

What is that significant features in this new iphone 15?
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by SemperFid: 6:55am On Sep 13, 2023
benqo01:

He his making sense here,he his just pointing out d scam oga which u re blind to see

What is that significant features in this new iphone 15?

You people are classified third world. For significant reasons. God have mercy on u all
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by MartinsD12(m): 6:56am On Sep 13, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2023/09/apple-unveils-iphone-15-pro-and-iphone-15-pro-max/
Over 1.5 million on a phone, well big boys go still buy am, some girls go die on top of am
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by sonofsteven: 6:59am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Greedy folks will never be contented with their gadgets, look deep, you'll discover it's the same device but in a new body.

And companies like Samsung & Apple exploit your addiction to level up by rolling out new models every year.

What about other brands?

Here na iPhone copy full everywhere
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by Mhizzard(m): 7:01am On Sep 13, 2023
Have never use iphone 1 talk less of 6,now 15 is out where do i start from
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by Expanse2020(m): 7:03am On Sep 13, 2023
condralbedez:
Which one come be South South again Nah only there Dem dey do rituals for this country?
Na Vauwlence u spot ooo🤣🤣🏃🏃🏃
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by Chasito(m): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2023
Which means the price of iphone X will drop drastically, it's my time to use iphone finally. grin
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by Snapdrag0n: 7:22am On Sep 13, 2023
BabaIbo:
Samsung over Iphone!

Make anybody no come dey beg me for charger(Type C) o.

Iphone users and power banks ehn.
Comment I was waiting for. Samsung and top android phones like Huawei, Xiaomi, introduce type C 3years before iPhone get a hand. Very soon most features in Android will be adopted in iPhones because there's nothing to release again. We're waiting for new release by Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Motorola, Google pixel etc.

Android (Samsung) will continue to lead while iPhone keep dragging with Xiaomi and Huawei in second position.
As a matter of fact, I've never been a fan of iPhone since blackberry crashed. When blackberry passport came out and ladies were knacking like rats to get it, rituals and even psquare were using it to sing . I bought it. I love blackberry. But iPhone? I just don't like stress, I've bought 14 pro for my sister back home. I'm a steady Samsung, Xiaomi user.
I don't like carrying power bank, paying iTunes to download songs when I can get them free with android.
Many countries like France, Korea, China, Russia has their top phone brands and look they're all Android OS. Only in Nigeria, US that people celebrate iPhones. Even dangote and Joe Biden are not using iPhones. iPhone is a spy! People also don't like stressed. Many people having iPhones is for show up including celebrities. If they're holding the phone or making calls, they have to turn and show you the camera lens it's iPhone I'm using. That's rubbish.

China- Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo, Vivo,
Europe - Samsung, Nokia,
Japan- Fujitsu, Apple, Sony, Sharp Toshiba
Korea - Samsung, LG
USA - Apple iPhone, Microsoft, Google Pixel
Germany - Samsung, Lenovo
France - Wiko, Alcatel , Samsung
Uk- Everything
Russia - Samsung, MTS, Gresso
Nigeria/Africa - Techno, Infinix, iPhone, Nokia, Oppo Samsung and just everything that's phone 😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by ChronicGp(m): 7:22am On Sep 13, 2023
Thanks for choosing the type c charger, now we got a universal charger for all phones
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by FireUpNow(m): 7:36am On Sep 13, 2023
Our girls should be careful because they can do anything to get these me toys.
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by Osanoghodua1: 7:37am On Sep 13, 2023
By the grace of God, I will get one as a gift from God.
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by fineberry(m): 7:48am On Sep 13, 2023
This people just want to make youth ho gaga.... everything na the same, Bible says Godly contentment has great gain.
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2023
Confirm4real:

No wahala bro na new format to tell girls wey go dey expect such phone from me grin
Chai, you are not a good person grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by Confirm4real(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2023
MASTERMIND04:

Chai, you are not a good person grin grin grin

grin
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by callmevirus(m): 8:09am On Sep 13, 2023
Goodnigga:
na u lose. A girl may never save that in 5 years. But will get that from few knacks. Who short?

Read well
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by Machinegun91(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2023
Ladies will need men to bang 1 pussy before pricing this
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by spencekat(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2023
benqo01:
IPHONES IS TEARING OUR LADIES PUSSIES THIS ONE THAT IS NOW OUT WILL FURTHER STRETCH IT.

TOTO GO SUFFER FOR THIS NEW IPHONE
No be small thing.It is crazy.
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by condralbedez: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2023
Expanse2020:

Na Vauwlence u spot ooo🤣🤣🏃🏃🏃
grin grin
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by hansomb: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Greedy folks will never be contented with their gadgets, look deep, you'll discover it's the same device but in a new body.

And companies like Samsung & Apple exploit your addiction to level up by rolling out new models every year.
I dedicate level up by Bruno boy.
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by dboyoji: 8:55am On Sep 13, 2023
Snapdrag0n:

Comment I was waiting for. Samsung and top android phones like Hawaii, Xiaomi, introduce type C 3years before iPhone get a hand. Very soon most features in Android will be adopted in iPhones. We're waiting for new release by Samsung, Xiaomi, Hawaii, Motorola, Google pixel etc.

Android (Samsung) will continue to lead while iPhone keep dragging with Xiaomi and Hawaii in second position.
As a matter of fact, I've never been a fan of iPhone since blackberry crashed. When blackberry passport came out and ladies were knacking like rats to get it, rituals and even psquare were using it to sing . I bought it. I love blackberry. But iPhone? I just don't like stress, I've bought 14 pro for my sister back home. I'm a steady Samsung, Xiaomi user.
I don't like carrying power bank, paying iTunes to download songs when I can get them free with android.
Many countries like France, Korea, China, Russia has their top phone brands and look they're all Android OS. Only in Nigeria, US that people celebrate iPhones. Even dangote and Joe Biden are not using iPhones. iPhone is a spy! People also don't like stressed. Many people having iPhones is for show up including celebrities. If they're holding the phone or making calls, they have to turn and show you the camera lens it's iPhone I'm using. That's rubbish.

China- Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo, Vivo,
Europe - Samsung, Nokia,
Japan- Fujitsu, Apple, Sony, Sharp Toshiba
Korea - Samsung, LG
USA - Apple iPhone, Microsoft, Google Pixel
Germany - Samsung, Lenovo
France - Wiko, Alcatel , Samsung
Uk- Everything
Russia - Samsung, MTS, Gresso
Nigeria/Africa - Techno, Infinix, iPhone, Nokia, Oppo Samsung and just everything that's phone 😂😂
LG V20 of 2016 has USB type C

2 Likes

Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by Powersurge: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:

I am not using iPhone. But it's so not the same. Do you know the tech that goes into 3 nanameter silicon?
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by Ashawoman82: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2023
adolfHitler1934:
I'm buying this little monster for all my staff before the prices falls and crashes, giving room for every Amina, Omotola and Nneka to start parading with it in the town.

No time to waste for poverty.
werey, better rest.
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by Ashawoman82: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2023
nedekid:

lol, poverty mentality, u no pray to dash person that phone in years to come , why must u sell it to get a higher one if u are really rich? Just dey play.
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by olaoyejunior3: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2023
This phone wey come out now...some ladies go carry unwanted pregnancy,some will be use for ritual ...why some guy go do ritual and some condo pickpocket and they will be killed ...how I wish those who stole 3310 those years back and was burnt knew there will be iPhone,they would have waited...sad human wants are insatiable...but their greed is what is sending them to early grave ...u see me ehhh,iPhone no be my own ...u see Infinix, I go be their ambassador one day ...
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by spartachico(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2023
The same thing
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by Meteng: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2023
If una like, make una paint am with flowers, I no dey buy

1 Like

Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by Iamthoney(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2023
So many people cussing from the first page to this present page 😂. Apple  isn’t the cause of your frustration and their products isn’t for everyone and also everyone don’t have to like their products especially iPhones 📱. Say whatever you like about those that will buy this new phones or that has been buying iPhones from the beginning, they love it and can afford it that’s why they have been buying it and will continue to buy every new model that comes out. No other phone has iPhone resale value and it is very easy to some extent to upgrade to a new iPhone provided you are using iPhone cos you can swap your old one for the model you wanna get and use easily. Those using the 12, 13 and 14 models and wanna upgrade to this latest model won’t spend much to get it if they go for the swap option.

My 14 pro max 1tb still serving me and I’m in no rush to get a 15 pro or the pro max, but I’m definite getting the 15 pro max before the year runs out.

Most of you Android fan boys don’t have to accept my POV but I don’t care 🤷‍♂️

EVERY MALLAM WITH HIM KETTLE ☮️ ✌️

1 Like

Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by nedekid: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2023
Ashawoman82:
lol, poverty mentality, u no pray to dash person that phone in years to come , why must u sell it to get a higher one if u are really rich? Just dey play.
Na you sabi, una weh get mouth pass your paygrade. Dangote get money, but him no get rolls Royce, na Toyota landcruiser Prado him de use.
When you fit pay sch fees for 2 uni students, 1 foreign based, and one in private uni, then you fit discuss with me about poverty mentality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! / Twitter User Reports MTN N50 For 5GB Cheat. Nigerians Blast Him / This Is What Whatsapp’s Night Mode Looks Like (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.