Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,874 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Do You Still Visit Nairaland From The Souce Of Freebasics - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Still Visit Nairaland From The Souce Of Freebasics (116 Views)

Why Did You Rarely Visit Nairaland Unlike Before? / Trending: Browse Free On All Networks On Freebasics / Wow! MTN Is On Freebasics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Visit Nairaland From The Souce Of Freebasics by Kimiso(m): 6:51am On Sep 13, 2023
I actually get to know about this wonderful site when freebasics was introduced few years back,but unfortunately for me i forgot the password to my other username even lost the email to recover my password,presently i still visit Nairaland from the source of freebasics,unless i wanted to post my advert and i have to be on direct data before i can be able to add pictures.
Re: Do You Still Visit Nairaland From The Souce Of Freebasics by doggedfighter(f): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2023
Okay
Re: Do You Still Visit Nairaland From The Souce Of Freebasics by garriAndsugar: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2023
You can share this free basics idea to Ibadan people maybe them fit see where them go search for giveaway instead of hijacking any rice truck they find in their brown roof republic
Re: Do You Still Visit Nairaland From The Souce Of Freebasics by Obiedun(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2023
garriAndsugar:
You can share this free basics idea to Ibadan people maybe them fit see where them go search for giveaway instead of hijacking any rice truck they find in their brown roof republic
A hungry man like you who have been crying upandan of hunger can still talk?
Re: Do You Still Visit Nairaland From The Souce Of Freebasics by garriAndsugar: 8:07am On Sep 13, 2023
Obiedun:
A hungry man like you who have been crying upandan of hunger can still talk?
At least I never offload truck of rice and my roof no brown
Re: Do You Still Visit Nairaland From The Souce Of Freebasics by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2023
Kimiso:
I actually get to know about this wonderful site when freebasics was introduced few years back,but unfortunately for me i forgot the password to my other username even lost the email to recover my password,presently i still visit Nairaland from the source of freebasics,unless i wanted to post my advert and i have to be on direct data before i can be able to add pictures.

Most of the time, I use opera mini.
Re: Do You Still Visit Nairaland From The Souce Of Freebasics by Obiedun(m): 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
garriAndsugar:

At least I never offload truck of rice and my roof no brown
But you can steal in the market?

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Guide To Finding The Best Car Garage In Dubai / (PLR) The Art Of Self-reflection Reviews | Vendor: Yushaun923 / A Manga Lover's Haven: Mangakakalot Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.