Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,183 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Why Did You Rarely Visit Nairaland Unlike Before? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Did You Rarely Visit Nairaland Unlike Before? (446 Views)

Do You Still Visit Nairaland From The Souce Of Freebasics / What's That Thing That Makes You Always Want To Visit Nairaland / BBN Voting Is Not Free Unlike 2019 Voting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Rarely Visit Nairaland Unlike Before? by Irupetepete: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
1) tribalism
There are these sets of miscreants on nairaland that makes visiting very worrisome.
You just can't login without meeting vulgar, hatred, discrimination and tribalistic comments from some certain set of people...
Even topics that doesn't relate to politics, they will still find a way to drag politicians into it..
Their hatred for people who have alternate opinion is top notch..

2) time
The last time I visited was on Wednesday and it was brief....
The economy is not favorable so I have to do multiple things to augment body and soul..

3) boring, unintelligent and uninteresting topics.....

4) biase.
Seun and his mods needs to do something about this..
Islam/Muslim threads are censored while Christian thread is a free for all.

5)Many unintelligent polical supporters..
The country is in chaos and people still deem it fit to support this government?

6)Old and intelligent members no longer active... This is self explanatory

Add yours...
@lalasticlala
@fpmods
@mods
This
Re: Why Did You Rarely Visit Nairaland Unlike Before? by VikingKing: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
Why you dey call mods? I will dance naked in my street, film it, post the video on twitter, then post the link here for people to go to twitter and view it if this thread ever makes front page 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Rarely Visit Nairaland Unlike Before? by Henry22(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nairaland is just the opposite of what it used to be back in 2009/2014

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Rarely Visit Nairaland Unlike Before? by Obiedun(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
You lost interest because obi lost here and there and you are ashame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Rarely Visit Nairaland Unlike Before? by Simdyofficial(f): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
Tribalists full here. Ahn! I wonder how this people dey live among other humans.how they want there kids to grow.. I pray they live to see 500yrs and Tel us what they gain

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Rarely Visit Nairaland Unlike Before? by Franzinni: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
It's a very useless place ... Marred with intense negativity and needless but potent tribalism... A runway of shamelessness and a shadow of what it once was ...

And becasue of the prevailing position of negativity, it has become a thief of time and so I only glance through once in a while to see the temperature of the country.
Re: Why Did You Rarely Visit Nairaland Unlike Before? by VikingKing: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
Franzinni:
It's a very useless place ... Marred with intense negativity and needless but potent tribalism... A runway of shamelessness and a shadow of what it once was ...

And becasue of the prevailing position of negativity, it has become a thief of time and so I only glance through once in a while to see the temperature of the country.
Unfortunate.
Re: Why Did You Rarely Visit Nairaland Unlike Before? by Nicepoker(m): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
How can the image of a known VULTURE griller be protected. He quotes others. But his is restricted.
Re: Why Did You Rarely Visit Nairaland Unlike Before? by VikingKing: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nicepoker:
How can the image of a known VULTURE griller be protected. He quotes others. But his is restricted.

Noticed that too, you can't quote him.
Re: Why Did You Rarely Visit Nairaland Unlike Before? by Irupetepete: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2023
Obiedun:
You lost interest because obi lost here and there and you are ashame
I didn't support Obi, stop making baseless assumption.
I voted so wore
Re: Why Did You Rarely Visit Nairaland Unlike Before? by Irupetepete: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2023
Nicepoker:
I haven't noticed this
Re: Why Did You Rarely Visit Nairaland Unlike Before? by Blackmoran(m): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2023
I used to be very active here before.... But based on my current situation which involves my job and my sanity.... I do pop up once in awhile...
I won't say anything negative about this forum cause I have gained a lot, met some interesting and hilarious people... Got about 3 job opportunities here...
My only advice is if you are not a open minded person that can absorb other people opinion without getting emotional about it... Please stay away from nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Rarely Visit Nairaland Unlike Before? by kabillionaire(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2023
NL has turn to something else.
You nailed it, especially that of ;
TRIBALISM: NL is a true reflection of how this country is, and the moderators are not doing any thing to curb the menace.
BIAS: I thought I'm the only one that noticed. Muslim/Islam threads are heavily censored, while that of other religious believes are open to any Musa, Osama and Abdul to have a field day.
Typical of anything Islamic.
Mind you, I'm not a Christian neither am I a Muslim before children of hate and religious fanatics will start writing rubbish about religions that they know nothing about in the first place.
Talking of other valid points you raised, some of us still visit this forum out of habit, if not reading threads and comments on NL these days leaves one feeling depressed and sorry for our youths and the future of Nigeria.
Re: Why Did You Rarely Visit Nairaland Unlike Before? by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2023
If you visit very old treads between 2005- 2011 or there about, you will actually notice that something has indeed changed.

I used to be very active here, but due to too many things happening in my life at the same time and the tribalism here, I had to reduce my presence.

The mods are not even taking any action towards this thing eating through this forum. I think they allow it in order to generate traffic on here.
Re: Why Did You Rarely Visit Nairaland Unlike Before? by SAMBARRY: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2023
NL is now boring plus too much negativity and vileness

(1) (Reply)

Adobe Illustrator CC 2024 Crack + License Key Free Download / The Beauty Of Discussions / Next Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.