Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Obi Cubana Visits Rick Ross In His Fayetteville Mansion "The Promised Land" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Visits Rick Ross In His Fayetteville Mansion "The Promised Land" (2559 Views)

Rick Ross In Lagos For Easter Concert Organized By Cubana Groups (pics) / CEO Of Cubana Visits Emoney In His Mansion In Anambra, Check Interior- PICTURES / #BBNaija : Tonto Dikeh Gifts Nina The Promised "Iphone X" - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana Visits Rick Ross In His Fayetteville Mansion "The Promised Land" by Paripassu: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2023
Re: Obi Cubana Visits Rick Ross In His Fayetteville Mansion "The Promised Land" by writetopoker: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2023
Igbomen are vesertile, always reaching out and not like some mumu groups always fool of themselves in Lagos territory, even when some of them are actually from Ogun, Ijebu, Kwara and other mushroom towns. Idiats

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Visits Rick Ross In His Fayetteville Mansion "The Promised Land" by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2023
Re: Obi Cubana Visits Rick Ross In His Fayetteville Mansion "The Promised Land" by HighTableVoice: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2023
writetopoker:
Igbomen are vesertile, always reaching out and not like some mumu groups always fool of themselves in Lagos territory, even when some of them are actually from Ogun, Ijebu, Kwara and other mushroom towns. Idiats

One .. talk wetin you know
Two.. aproko and jealousy is worrying you
And lastly.. while it’s evident that some and I don’t mean most Ibo are known for their entrepreneurial skills, the reality is you only know how to make small things look big. See Mr man when it comes to money Ibo people are there but you see when it comes to wealth guy stay off. Don’t get it twisted. There is a huge difference between wealth and money.. Banks, industries, companies in this country we know the ones controlling.. what most Ibo have is generator stores and so fort.. it’s now that they letting them into the real estate and hotel sector. You people should show more humility so you can reach farther .. sefini

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Visits Rick Ross In His Fayetteville Mansion "The Promised Land" by slam7000(m): 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
HighTableVoice:

One .. talk wetin you know
Two.. aproko and jealousy is worrying you
And lastly.. while it’s evident that some and I don’t mean most Ibo are known for their entrepreneurial skills, the reality is you only know how to make small things look big. See Mr man when it comes to money Ibo people are there but you see when it comes to wealth guy stay off. Don’t get it twisted. There is a huge difference between wealth and money.. Banks, industries, companies in this country we know the ones controlling.. what most Ibo have is generator stores and so fort.. it’s now that they letting them into the real estate and hotel sector. You people should show more humility so you can reach farther .. sefini

“You people” who are the “you people”??

You read some thrash from a dyslexic nonentity who couldn’t spell the word ‘versatile’ and that made you paranoid and you couldn’t hide your pettiness and bias.

Grow up son.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Visits Rick Ross In His Fayetteville Mansion "The Promised Land" by Woodshot: 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
Didn't watch the clip but if Cubana really met Rosay then he's an OG! A top dog.
Re: Obi Cubana Visits Rick Ross In His Fayetteville Mansion "The Promised Land" by HighTableVoice: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
slam7000:

“You people” who are the “you people”??

You read some thrash from a dyslexic nonentity who couldn’t spell the word ‘versatile’ and that made you paranoid and you couldn’t hide your pettiness and bias.

Grow up son.

My brother nothing concern with spelling.. English no be our language. The idea is the thought behind that spelling. And it’s not pettiness, it’s just full realism. ..
in a way to add to what I already outlined, Nigeria is still one and the ones of us prospering we are all proud to be able to do so. It’s not about a tribe or anything. The Nigerianity inside all of us is what we should try and annex .. I don’t know how old you are but keep calm alright..
Re: Obi Cubana Visits Rick Ross In His Fayetteville Mansion "The Promised Land" by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
Woodshot:
Didn't watch the clip but if Cubana really met Rosay then he's an OG! A top dog.
I watched it,

Na just clickbait, the cubana guy only went for vacation with his guys

No Rick ross
Re: Obi Cubana Visits Rick Ross In His Fayetteville Mansion "The Promised Land" by Shinjawestside: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
Just waste my data watching this rubbish...

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

(1) (Reply)

‘’ If I Die, You Will Regret’’ – Mohbad’s Conversation With Girlfriend (VIDEO) / Vacancy: Rita Dominic No Get Boyfriend. / Harry Akande Son And Dakore Egbuson Picks January 16 For Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.