Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) (24259 Views)

Fabrizio Romano Reveals Teams Eyeing Bournemouth's Dominic Solanke After Impress / Dominic Solanke Is Ready For Nigeria / Barcelona Signs Philippe Coutinho From Liverpool For £142 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by GisthoodBlog(m): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
AFC Bournemouth have completed the signing of Striker Dominic Solanke from Liverpool in a £19m deal.

The 21-year-old was close to signing for Crystal Palace earlier this week but the loan switch collapsed.

"It's a good club to be at, especially for someone of my age," said Solanke.

“I think the club is going somewhere. Over the past few years, they have been really good in the Premier League and had some good positional finishes as well.

“I spoke with the manager this morning [Friday]. He is a really nice guy. From playing and watching the ​Premier League, I know the sort of manager he is. I was excited to meet him and am really looking forward to working with him and seeing what he’s about.

“My main target is to score goals and, beinga striker, hopefully I can get a few for the team and help the team get wins. Playing in the Premier League, every game is tough and together we can try to do as well as we can.”

MySportDab report Solanke was named as the Player of the Tournament as England won the Under 20 World Cup in 2017 and has one England cap at the senior level.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/01/official-bournemouth-sign-dominic.html

2 Likes

Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
From Chelsea to Liverpool to Bournemouth.

Do some wonders in Bournemouth and we will snap you right back to Chelsea good boy!

All the best for the future.

Wherever you are KTBFFH

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by godwinstringed1(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
grin

kindly check my signature if money making is your hobby
Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by philips007(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by obojememe: 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
nice one
Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by anambraamaka: 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
cry
Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by amalab30(m): 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
YNWA buddy. See business wey Liverpool dey command. Paid compensation to Chelsea, sold for 19m.

13 Likes

Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
The boy.
Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
Nooooo why not Lovren and Lallana and Henderson

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by Bigframe: 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
This is to pave way for Callum Wilson to move to Chelsea this January.

10 Likes

Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by Mrtoks: 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
With all these chelsea waste product >:

1 Like

Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by StOla: 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
Serious flop at Liverpool.

He failed to seize at Liverpool the kind of opportunity that Dele Alli seized at Tottenham.

Let him start at the Championship level, Premiership is to much of an expectation for him.

3 Likes

Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
Callum Wilson may be coming to Chelsea. don't like him but anyone is better than morata.
I love the fact that he flop at Liverpool. this will prove to Hudson odio that running away from Chelsea will not guarantee you success. he should have moved to a smaller club

4 Likes

Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
chai make ENYIMBA COME SIGN ME NAH

1 Like

Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
JYLoaded:
Good move. More game time and opportunity to grow in a well placed and comfortable premier league club. Displacing Firmino from that Liverpool team would be difficult and that has somewhat stalled his career so far. Even Sturridge never see shirt ni.

Anyways, You can be your own boss and make more money when you become an agent with Betking. Call or send a direct message and I will help you out in any part of Nigeria.

Call or WhatsApp : 08166362447

how much will it cost me in total to become an agent and set up a bet shop
Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
justscorchone:
Nooooo why not Lovren and Lallana and Henderson
Lol, you must be a red.
I also want those trio out, especially lovren, make Dey even dash am out sef

3 Likes

Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by Akinola2543(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
Good move
Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
good for him
Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by openmine(m): 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
StOla:
Serious flop at Liverpool.

He failed to seize at Liverpool the kind of opportunity that Dele Alli seized at Tottenham.

Let him start at the Championship level, Premiership is to much of an expectation for him.
Bournemouth is a premier league outfit not a championship side!

2 Likes

Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by MrCuteking(m): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hh
Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
From Chelsea to Liverpool to Bournemouth. May God take your career back up
Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by pythonkid(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
post=74456426:
From Chelsea to Liverpool to Bournemouth.

Do some wonders in Bournemouth and we will snap you right back to Chelsea good boy!

All the best for the future.

Wherever you are KTBFFH

Look how this one is including himself with the "We" as if you've seen the shores of Nnamadi Azikwe Airport in ur whole life. Lifeless mongrel

2 Likes

Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by mids(m): 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
Big flop looking 4 where 2 shine

Wish him well in his endeavour....once he fails there dat's mins he his a born failure

2 Likes

Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by shukudi(m): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mk17:
Callum Wilson may be coming to Chelsea. don't like him but anyone is better than morata.
I love the fact that he flop at Liverpool. this will prove to Hudson odio that running away from Chelsea will not guarantee you success. he should have moved to a smaller club
Wilson is not coming to Chelsea, they signed Dominic to replace Defoe, cos Defoe has moved to Scotland.
Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
shukudi:

Wilson is not coming to Chelsea, they signed Dominic to replace Defoe, cos Defoe has moved to Scotland.
a small club like Bournemouth can't sign a £19m player just to replace a benchwarmer . solanke is going straight to the starting eleven to replace Wilson not Defoe who has been on the bench all season

1 Like

Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by Vtrd: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
Liverpool just wasted this boy. I wonder why the English press is not saying anything.

They were hounding Chelsea for failing to put him in the first team when he was clearly not ready.
Liverpool came in like a hero and the idiot refused to sign a new contract at Chelsea.

He went to Liverpool and continued his mediocrity.
Now he is at Bournemouth.

3 Likes

Re: Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) by Vtrd: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
amalab30:
YNWA buddy. See business wey Liverpool dey command. Paid compensation to Chelsea, sold for 19m.
There is nothing ingenious about it.

If the kid did not put pressure on Chelsea to leave, Liverpool would not even have the opportunity to sign him as a minor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward / Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract / Koeman Blasts Barca: You Let Messi Go, Signed Ferran Torres For £45m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.