Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,659 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

Why You Should Get A Redmi Band - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Get A Redmi Band (228 Views)

I Need A Redmi Phone. My Budget Is 60-65k / I Just Got A Redmi Note 9 For My Mum / Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Get A Redmi Band by TeeryAyomide: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2023
A smart band is an excellent accessory for anyone who wants to stay fit and healthy. And if you’re planning to purchase a Redmi Note 12S or Redmi Note Pro during the Mega Discount Promotion period (August 28th to October 8th), you’ll get a free Redmi Band along with your purchase! The Redmi Band is packed with features such as heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, step counting, and more that help you stay on top of your health goals.
Re: Why You Should Get A Redmi Band by NdulueDavid: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2023
I just started working out, this band will be good for me

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Magkit Accessories For Note 40 Series!!! / Ever Heard Of The TECNO POVA 6 Neo? / Hisense 5inch Phone Screen Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.