Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' (46139 Views)

Photos Of DJ Kaywise New House: "Latest Landlord" / DJ Kaywise Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) / "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by AImiron: 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
Popular disk jockey, Ayorinde Kehinde Okiki, popularly known as DJ Kaywise, has sent his fans into a state of panic with an Instagram post they think is indicating suicide.

On the afternoon of September 13, 2023, the record producer posted a cryptic message indicating that he is going to "end it all."

The tone carried a hint of exasperation as he stressed that he gave it his all. The post read, "I'll end it all by 9 pm tonight, I did my best."

The post has since sent his fans into a state of worry and they've taken to his comment section to appeal to the DJ not to make rash decisions. Others called for help, beckoning his family and friends to check in on him.

His fellow celebrities have also taken to his comment section in a haze of fear and panic, begging him to be strong.

DJ Kaywise has not responded to any of the comments and has not made any other posts since then.

This is a developing story.

Source: https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/worried-fans-think-dj-kaywise-is-hinting-suicide-in-instagram-post/e6xkkqr#:~:text=On%20the%20afternoon%20of%20September,%2C%20I%20did%20my%20best.%22

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by TemplarLandry: 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
When spirit of death possess someone, that's when they start getting suicidal thoughts. This life is deep…

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by faebenezer5star: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hmmm
Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by Edoreborn: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
You are not alone ooo..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by Zonefree(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
I'm only interested why it must be 9PM?

What happened to 6PM, 7PM AND 8PM

313 Likes 22 Shares

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by bigdawg7: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
we don’t listen to kaywise in my hood cool

3 Likes

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by illicit(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
DJ Kaywise

Na my guy DJ Abright mentor o

If u die, we die here tonight

shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by Theopneustos: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
This is beyond depression, life is vanity, the best life is to be in Christ, Christ is the only recourse in times like this, his family don't need to be far from him now.
Most people you see as celebs battle with depression, but most of us don't know.

108 Likes 13 Shares

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by ONEjoblessGUY: 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
What's dis again bayii??

Is that dis celebrities ain't truly happy despite accumulating wealth,being famous and living fine........

Yet they seem to portray happiness everywhere.........

41 Likes

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by Babatojibola: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
DJ KAYWYSE JOR OO
PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR POPULAR INTRO
JOR o JOR o

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
AImiron:
Popular disk jockey, Ayorinde Kehinde Okiki, popularly known as DJ Kaywise, has sent his fans into a state of panic with an Instagram post they think is indicating suicide.

On the afternoon of September 13, 2023, the record producer posted a cryptic message indicating that he is going to "end it all."

The tone carried a hint of exasperation as he stressed that he gave it his all. The post read, "I'll end it all by 9 pm tonight, I did my best."

The post has since sent his fans into a state of worry and they've taken to his comment section to appeal to the DJ not to make rash decisions. Others called for help, beckoning his family and friends to check in on him.

His fellow celebrities have also taken to his comment section in a haze of fear and panic, begging him to be strong.

DJ Kaywise has not responded to any of the comments and has not made any other posts since then.

This is a developing story.

Source: https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/worried-fans-think-dj-kaywise-is-hinting-suicide-in-instagram-post/e6xkkqr#:~:text=On%20the%20afternoon%20of%20September,%2C%20I%20did%20my%20best.%22

Nlfpmod mynd44 front page

this one no WISE
him allow kpekus dey control him life, come dey sell him family on IG

Hotfreezing:

I don't think so.
He's had a history of emotional distress.
No mind am jare.. e go chow woman vegetables, ennany or wetin be him be name ? Wey dey control am , even handling his social media accounts, his family hasn't seen him since 2020. He cut ties with dem, bn trying to rescue him since.

#Hello tueh tueh.. ehmehm! 9pm don pass o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by AImiron: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

this one no WISE
him allow kpekus dey control him life, come dey sell him family on IG
what’s the full gist?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by bigdawg7: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
He is actually working with the ex girlfriend of his brother to send his brother to jail
AImiron:
what’s the full gist?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by MrsTwrite(f): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
Commiting suicide is not an option, REPENT AND LIVE A RIGHTEOUS LIFE!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by AImiron: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
bigdawg7:
He is actually working with the ex girlfriend of his brother to send his brother to jail
oh, thanks for sharing. Make e die by 9PM then

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by bigdawg7: 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
lol him deserve to die
AImiron:
oh, thanks for sharing. Make e die by 9PM then

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by AllenSpencer: 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
His next of kin will be celebrating now

10 Likes

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by foleskay(m): 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
undecided
Many of those young artists are into shady stuff. Many of them usually forsee their demise. Many of the lyrics songs of late mohbad are always deep and cryptic,and he wasn't always looking joyous in public. What I don't understand is the way they re quickly buried when they died. No autopsy of any kind being carried out on them.

Dagrin also died and buried hurriedly,same as Dablinxx. Wtf are these guys into??

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by MorataFC: 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hmmm, my bank account is zero naira but I strongly believe that my tomorrow is alright, suicide is not an option but all these celebs dey use people's minds to catch fun and to trend.

Besides, anyone who commits suicide is going to hell then and there you will now face with 100% trouble, while on earth you killed yourself just because of 1% of wahala.
If you can't cope with 1% of wahala how can you cope with 100% torments, troubles and punishment?

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by pocohantas(f): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
Another case.
This one with his werey gf that doesn't want to leave a man whose family doesn't want her.

I hope he doesn't drop dead one day.
Imagine a DJ at the peak of his career is now relegated to posting once a year on his gf's birthday. Smh

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by MorataFC: 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
AllenSpencer:
His next of kin will be celebrating now
arhm
Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by Hotfreezing: 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
The Great Tinubulation is here in Naija.

It will consume your family members

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by chubinwa(m): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
Words of encouragement goes out to him if it's not for clout

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by KonTagiousBull: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
AImiron:

suicidal thoughts does not give you time to advertise...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by 96ACE: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
Zonefree:
I'm only interested why it must be 9PM?

What happened to 6PM, 7PM AND 8PM

The good thing is that you will also die, perhaps your death will be painful, slowly and miserable like your empty soul

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by Hotfreezing: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hotyaroyaro:
I hope hes seeking attention

I don't think so.
He's had a history of emotional distress.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
So, wetin make we do na!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mide Martins Rocks Her Husband On The Dance Floor At Grandma's Funeral / Comedian Akpororo Rides A Cow (photos) / "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.