Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours (60768 Views)

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by gentlesmithugo(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2023
Boondocxs:
Randy doctor
Shior!!
u don break record.the first and the last to comment in the first page.u don win trophy

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Solsix(m): 10:48am On Sep 14, 2023
Botragelad:

Did you miss the bit where they wrote during work hours? No one cares what two adults choose to do with themselves, as long as it's not done in your place of work, during work hour.

That's basically what the post is saying. You can do all of that outside of your working place, who cares. The post is not about whether or not he raped them, it's about breaking work rules by having a shag at his workplace during work hours.
He did not only break work rules, he broke his professional rules by sleeping with his patients.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by able20(m): 10:49am On Sep 14, 2023
I was disappointed when I read Doctor had sex in a Duty room in a UK hospital and I thought he was Igbo or Yoruba
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Zupay: 10:50am On Sep 14, 2023
isan:
Did he rape them ?

Having sex during work hours in the hospital is not part of his job description.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 14, 2023
isan:
Did he rape them ?

Naah, he didn't rape any of them but the major thing he did was having sex during work hours and his unprofessional conduct. Although the woman in his workplace claimed she was "vulnerable" despite the consensual sex so I doubt anyone would believe his side of the story cos he is obviously a randy man who is involved with multiple women.

Self control matters a lot in life.
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by BENEAMATA: 10:51am On Sep 14, 2023
Doctor Do ( many ) Little .
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by lexy2014: 10:52am On Sep 14, 2023
LongEraser:

You kukuma have time jare. Africans don't read things. If you wan hide anything from them, hide it inside a text. They won't read grin

Are u an African?
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by finallybusy: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2023
Thank God it wasn’t a black man. Anxiety nearly killed me in anticipation. White people too get wahala. Let them do with him whatever comes to mind. If it was a female, they’d paint her as a victim of circumstances — unless if an ugly woman of colour.
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Calitoscassius(m): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2023
Botragelad:

Did you miss the bit where they wrote during work hours? No one cares what two adults choose to do with themselves, as long as it's not done in your place of work, during work hour.

That's basically what the post is saying. You can do all of that outside of your working place, who cares. The post is not about whether or not he raped them, it's about breaking work rules by having a shag at his workplace during work hours.
Yep, absolutely!
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by LockDown69(m): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2023
I'm sure it was consentual, that aside, work ethics come into play.
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 14, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
This na something wey dey happen steady na.

Many Male Doctors are randy. Sorry with patients, sleep with Nurses.
Dontrulee is this true?
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by OboOlora(f): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2023
E get one guy for LUTH that time wey de do this thing, Gunz abi Wetin be en name sef
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Calitoscassius(m): 11:06am On Sep 14, 2023
ecolime:

Definitely consensual and I am sure all the ladies find him irresistible.

But then, it's a woman's world. They always have a way of spinning things and calling white black.

Men are endangered species now. So, as a man you've gotta be disciplined else daughters of eve will make a mess of your life
The problem isn't that he had sex with them, the problem is he had sex with them during work hours and in his surgery/office, he doesn't own the surgery and he was being employed by the clinic.

So i pay you to work instead you use my premises and paid working times to have sex with mybclients and you think it is right?

Yes, it may have being consentual, but it is when, who he had sex with and where he had sex with these women that is his downfall.

If he had sex with them at his house in his bedroom outside his work and working hours we would not be reading about it.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by yahoodetector: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2023
Women!

When they are in good terms with you, they will willingly give you their coochie but once things turn sour between you and them, they will come out to claim that you forced them into having non-consentual sex or that you tried to get them laid but they refused hence you got angry and decided to severe ties with them.

They do all these all in a bid to blackmail you and get sympathy from society. Tueh!! 🤮🤮

God forbid these animals!!
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by LongEraser: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2023
lexy2014:

Are u an African?

Yesgrin
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by dontrulee: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
Dontrulee is this true?

Very true.
Most Doctors are randy.
For me, I try not to mix work with pleasure. Majority of ladies I had a fling with never knew I'm a doctor. I do that to avoid stories that touch grin

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by dontrulee: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2023
yahoodetector:
Women!

When they are in good terms with you, they will willingly give you their coochie but once things turn sour between you and them, they will come out to claim that you forced them into having non-consentual sex or that you tried to get them laid but they refused hence you got angry and decided to severe ties with them.

They do all these all in a bid to blackmail you and get sympathy from society. Tueh!! 🤮🤮

God forbid these animals!!

That's how they do.
Playing the victim mentality card. That's why as a man one has to be careful with the lady he has a fling with

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2023
dontrulee:

Very true.
Most Doctors are randy.
For me, I try not to mix work with pleasure. Majority of ladies I had a fling with never knew I'm a doctor. I do that to avoid stories that touch grin
I like your sincerity 😂

1 Like

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by enemyofprogress: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2023
Civil servants and doctors in Nigeria do it too, so what's the big deal?
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by lebienconnu: 11:23am On Sep 14, 2023
Doing this at work is not acceptable. I hope he be given a stern warning being a first time offender. He should not lose his license for this since he did not actually take advantage of any of them.
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Mosba: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2023
Consultation on another level
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by WeLive: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2023
Botragelad:

It is not right to do such with your patients
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by chatinent: 11:26am On Sep 14, 2023
If it was consensual and not rape, even though it's unprofessional, I reserve my comments cos I don't see any crime.
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by nairalanda1(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2023
Botragelad:

Exactly.
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by nairalanda1(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2023
Calitoscassius:
The problem isn't that he had sex with them, the problem is he had sex with them during work hours and in his surgery/office, he doesn't own the surgery and he was being employed by the clinic.

So i pay you to work instead you use my premises and paid working times to have sex with my clients and you think it is right?

Yes, it may have being consentual, but it is when, who he had sex with and where he had sex with these women that is his downfall.

If he had sex with them at his house in his bedroom outside his work and working hours we would not be reading about it.

Abi, na so.

Hospital no be brothel. Dem no employ am as male gigolo.
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by EmmyDJourno: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2023
If it’s not Rape, make Baba rest abeg, he can only be judged by the ethics of his profession
I know of married women and girls who seduce these Doctors if them dey one on one🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by NAC1666: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
Doctor 'slept with multiple women in GP consulting room during work hours'

Bombshell allegations.

Daily Mail
Guess he couldn't resisted what he saw
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Yankee101: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2023
I was praying hard it won’t be a Nigerian
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Ernesthugo(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2023
them use there 2 legs waka come
isan:
Did he rape them ?
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Yankee101: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2023
None said he raped them
An arrogant doctor who abused his powers
He’ll get reprimanded and even lose his license for using workplace resources and imposing himself
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by BItt: 11:45am On Sep 14, 2023
OboOlora:
E get one guy for LUTH that time wey de do this thing, Gunz abi Wetin be en name sef
It seem impossible
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Myer(m): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2023
isan:
Did he rape them ?

He probably didn't.
But certainly it's against his profession's ethics.

His lack of self-control has cost him all the cost of his education plus possible jail time.

Life is easier when you follow Divine order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets / Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video / As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.