Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours (60705 Views)

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Gboom: 11:46am On Sep 14, 2023
That is indiscipline, sleeping with women at work as a professional doctor.
He will surely face the music
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by ElSudani: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2023
Where's is the Nairaland DJ to dedicate Marvin Gaye's sexual healing?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by MrJames007: 11:50am On Sep 14, 2023
Useless news. angry
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Atolu01: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2023
yahoodetector:
Women!

When they are in good terms with you, they will willingly give you their coochie but once things turn sour between you and them, they will come out to claim that you forced them into having non-consentual sex or that you tried to get them laid but they refused hence you got angry and decided to severe ties with them.

They do all these all in a bid to blackmail you and get sympathy from society. Tueh!! 🤮🤮

God forbid these animals!!

Shut up and stop raping women.
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by OtuologyProf(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Civil servants and doctors in Nigeria do it too, so what's the big deal?

I just weak.
It's very common in any establishment that accommodates IT students all year round.
U go dey get steady erection by mere looking at the bouncing gluteus... some of dem go dey walk with slutty smile and the otele will be doing pokopoko! ..damn!
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Beigalodesigns(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
How can I be a certified REDPILLAR b4 it's too late
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by OtuologyProf(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nakins for work place dey sweet wela.
Toto really suffered in FMC
I miss 9ja
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Pandev(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
LongEraser:

You kukuma have time jare. Africans don't read things. If you wan hide anything from them, hide it inside a text. They won't read grin
you have low self esteem. People not reading has nothing to do with Africa, I hate low self esteem people
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by LordReed(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
Sounds like sex addiction.
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by CrownLands(m): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2023
Randy Doc!
He should be in a playboy studio,
Not a hospital. He has just lost his license to practice.
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Philomath1212: 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
This na something wey dey happen steady na.

Many Male Doctors are randy. Sleep with patients, sleep with Nurses.

You dey mind them...

Countless GP in naija here are guilty of that...
Many GP wey don impregnate their patients sef...
Make Dem dey play...
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by VIKTO83(m): 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
In d health sector (I don't want to talk about banking) a while not if this happens between doctors and patients, doctors and nurses. Nurses ad nurses. Doctors and Doctors. Nurses and patients.
Sadly this is wrong. In fact a couple of weeks ago a senior colleague whom some of us look up to was caught in Ilorin. That was disgraceful to say the least.
How can someone who trust u so much to d extent of sharing his or her privacy including informations that are confidential be abused sexually? Too bad.

But finally, na Grace dey keep person sha because the temptation is volcanic.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by DOptical: 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
ecolime:

Definitely consensual and I am sure all the ladies find him irresistible.

But then, it's a woman's world. They always have a way of spinning things and calling white black.

Men are endangered species now. So, as a man you've gotta be disciplined else daughters of eve will make a mess of your life

Fear women.
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Cromagnon: 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2023
Boondocxs:
Randy man
Shior
independent women
Tufiakwa
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Cromagnon: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2023
phemmyfour:
It's against the ethics of his profession
Ethics vs biology
Which do you think will win in the end?
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by rollywise(m): 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
I trust most men will be asking their wives now, honey which hospital did you do your antinetal again?? 😂 😂 😂
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by AfDapone: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
Botragelad:

Did you miss the bit where they wrote during work hours? No one cares what two adults choose to do with themselves, as long as it's not done in your place of work, during work hour.

That's basically what the post is saying. You can do all of that outside of your working place, who cares. The post is not about whether or not he raped them, it's about breaking work rules by having a shag at his workplace during work hours.

Gboom:
That is indiscipline, sleeping with women at work as a professional doctor.
He will surely face the music

All these doctors do this with their coworker (female doctors, nurses, whoever). If you are talking of working hours, those on night shift are most guilty. I have a personal experience while admitted in a general hospital.
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by AfDapone: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
OtuologyProf:

I just weak.
It's very common in any establishment that accommodates IT students all year round.
U go dey get steady erection by mere looking at the bouncing gluteus... some of dem go dey walk with slutty smile and the otele will be doing pokopoko! ..damn!

Concurred.
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Tzar(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
These accusers are just bitter women that hate the fact that they ain’t the only one he is frolicking with!
How can a colleague ‘force’ you to a weekly sex session?!
He apparently didn’t rape these women, they are just bitter he was fvcking other women too!
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by sulakishop(m): 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2023
Action and practising doctor
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Macdeey: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
isan:
Did he rape them ?
O hoooooo Woooo ! Please help me ask dem grin grin cheesy
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by delishpot: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
Imagine this one performing surgery on your unconscious female relative?
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by yahoodetector: 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
Atolu01:

Shut up and stop raping women.

I don't rape women like your dad does.
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by vickydevoka(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
Boondocxs:

I don’t even know what to say
The theory about bad boys are true sha
fk akt
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Atolu01: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
yahoodetector:

I don't rape women like your dad does.

You don't say. Shut your orifice, then.
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by kelspinall(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
joke apart, having sex with a foreign European lady feels like you intentionally inviting trouble into ya life...

if the doctor did it then he should be charged
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by oyatz(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
isan:
Did he rape them ?

It doesn't matter. It a great professional misconduct for a doctor to be having sex with patients or taking advantage of vulnerable colleagues or even engaging in extra-marital affairs.
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by oyatz(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
ecolime:

Definitely consensual and I am sure all the ladies find him irresistible.

But then, it's a woman's world. They always have a way of spinning things and calling white black.

Men are endangered species now. So, as a man you've gotta be disciplined else daughters of eve will make a mess of your life

Even if they are not raped, it is still professional misconduct.
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Gee64: 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
Could happen even in Nigeria.

Some doctors are so randy. undecided
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by nairanaira12: 2:02am On Sep 15, 2023
isan:
Did he rape them ?
No, he didn't, but it's unethical
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by BALLOSKI: 2:29am On Sep 15, 2023
isan:
Did he rape them ?
he did at the working hour and in the consulting room. He traumatized his colleague.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) / Health Management Information System - SIITGO / I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.