Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

If You Found Yourself In This Situation, What Would You Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Found Yourself In This Situation, What Would You Do? (1215 Views)

Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Found Yourself In This Situation, What Would You Do? by akinade28(f): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
Simply cover the pot.
Re: If You Found Yourself In This Situation, What Would You Do? by jeromestarks: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
Shelter100:
Hi
Which state are you chatting from?
Re: If You Found Yourself In This Situation, What Would You Do? by MarketDispatch: 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad Get enough soap water plus sand to minimise the 🔥

Just cover the pot. Don't go pouring water inside the pot
Re: If You Found Yourself In This Situation, What Would You Do? by grandstar(m): 12:22am On Sep 15, 2023
jeromestarks

Pour water on a blanket and put it over.
Re: If You Found Yourself In This Situation, What Would You Do? by Ishilove: 2:32am On Sep 15, 2023
Since it is the inside of pot that's on fire and not the gas cylinder, simply cover the pot. Once you deprive the fire of oxygen, it will die immediately.
Re: If You Found Yourself In This Situation, What Would You Do? by kevwemike: 5:52am On Sep 15, 2023
IconicR:
I will run away and look for any man around to come and handle the situation
so na man Sabi die? U are wicked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think You Can Wait For Him And More Over He Is 2 Years Younger / I Am Getting Married / Wat Pet Names Do Ur Parents Cal Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.