Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba (1968 Views)

Allen Roundabout Wears New Look (Photos) / The Fish Statue At Abraham Adesanya Roundabout Lagos, Removed (Video) / Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by Kepukepu: 10:38am On Sep 14, 2023
What a transformation.

8 Likes

Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by TemplarLandry: 10:39am On Sep 14, 2023
grin
Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by BIZNess123(m): 10:39am On Sep 14, 2023
Kudos ..to otti..

I wonder what the past governors has been doing

7 Likes

Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by Alchemy528: 10:41am On Sep 14, 2023
Is this how it looks niw
Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by MrEverest(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2023
Alex Ottih has proven that bad governance must not be tolerated. One very noticeable feature in most of the roads constructed by Alex Otti is that they all have covered drains, well marked and with street lights!

God will continue to bless great and visionary men like Alex Ottih, Peter Obi, Donald Duke etc.

Meanwhile, are you sure this is Ngwa road?

19 Likes

Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by thesicilian: 10:42am On Sep 14, 2023
Reminds me of the term "Aba made."
Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by Kepukepu: 10:43am On Sep 14, 2023
MrEverest:
Alex Ottih has proven that bad governance must not be tolerated.

yes I'm sure sir

1 Like

Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by Zonefree(m): 10:43am On Sep 14, 2023
Forget, Governor wey wan work go work.

Governor Otti has succeeded in making me realize that it takes nothing to deliver good governance as a Governor.

The first photo was taken in July...and the rest by September. Just 2 month oo, and during rainy season...while some Governors are still blaming past government and delaying projects. undecided

Abia is in good hand.

19 Likes

Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by Ttipsy(f): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2023
Really impressive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 14, 2023
This is too good

2 Likes

Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by SmartPolician: 10:46am On Sep 14, 2023
I hope he's using good contractors for the project so he doesn't become another Rochas Okorocha.

By the way, I hate governors that play too much politics.

1 Like

Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by Kepukepu: 10:48am On Sep 14, 2023
SmartPolician:
I hope he's using good contractors for the project so he doesn't become another Rochas Okorocha.

By the way, I hate governors that play too much politics.
I hope so too, I an vouch for politicians
Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by Ecbatana: 10:49am On Sep 14, 2023
We've got to the stage where now accept mediocrity as development and praise our enslavers to the high heavens for doing what they ought to do.
Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by Zonefree(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2023
Ecbatana:
We've got to the stage where now accept mediocrity as development and praise our enslavers to the high heavens for doing what they ought to do.
There's no mediocrity here. Alex Otti is raising the bar too high and he deserves commendation.

7 Likes

Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by SmartPolician: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2023
Ecbatana:

There's nothing wrong with praising a man for doing his job. For the sane ones, it encourages them to do more. This has nothing to do with Alex Otti but life generally.

If you work for an American, he will pay you and thank you for doing a great job. On the other hand, if you work for many Nigerians (not all), they will expect you to thank them for giving you a job and paying you.

5 Likes

Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by Couldntfigurean: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2023
thesicilian:
atleast Aba makes something
Better Aba made than ogbomosho made

6 Likes

Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by Kepukepu: 11:00am On Sep 14, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Don't make it tribal, be sensible?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by FreedomArmy: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2023
This is a nonsense thread. Show us pictures of the same roundabout during day time

1 Like

Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by Solsix(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2023
God have truly answered abians. Congratulations ndi Abia

2 Likes

Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by thesicilian: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Lol
The continuous assumption that everyone on Nairaland is either Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa never ceases to amaze me.
Anyways the only thing that comes to mind when I hear of Ogbomosho is weed.
Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by Purvan(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
Agbadorians on the way to agbadonemn this post

1 Like

Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by Couldntfigurean: 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kepukepu:
Don't make it tribal, be sensible?
what’s tribal there
Comparing Ogbomosho and Aba is now tribal?
Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by Couldntfigurean: 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
thesicilian:

Lol
The continuous assumption that everyone on Nairaland is either Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa never ceases to amaze me.
Anyways the only thing that comes to mind when I hear of Ogbomosho is weed.
Your business

1 Like

Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by Kaiser20: 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Since Otti has decided to transform Aba, naira land critics should focus on Ogun state.

2 Likes

Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by Ezmans: 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
BIZNess123:
Kudos ..to otti..

I wonder what the past governors has been doing
which side of ngwa road is this
Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by SensetionalGoal(m): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ezmans:
which side of ngwa road is this

How many ngwa road is there in Aba ... Keep asking meaningless question

2 Likes

Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by ebufa: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
thesicilian:

Aba made is good....I remember when Made in Taiwan was derogatory............today ? Taiwan is the site of the most sophisticated and advanced form of manufacturing known in history........Production of advanced micro processor CHIPS!

1 Like

Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by GoodRocks: 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
In a sane society, ikpeazu would have since been arrested and thrown in jail by now
Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by BloomingDale(f): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2023
MrEverest:
Alex Ottih has proven that bad governance must not be tolerated. One very noticeable feature in most of the roads constructed by Alex Otti is that they all have covered drains, well marked and with street lights!

God will continue to bless great and visionary men like Alex Ottih, Peter Obi, Donald Duke etc.

I wanted to move to Delta state, but when I saw all those opened gutters, I’m like hell no. Let me be managing Lagos state for now.
Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by jmoore(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
I voted for Otti but I will never celebrate mediocrity.

Roundabout? Not worth the noise.

BTW, Ngwa road was done by Ikpeazu. But I can never praise Ikpeazu because his overall performance was bad.

It is too early to start praising Otti.
Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by MadamExcellency: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
What kind of nonsense thread is this?
Re: Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba by thesicilian: 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Your business
Yet you keep bellyaching over it

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Travel Out / Can I Travel To Canada With My Phone / Accident Along Eleme-road Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.