Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Want To Travel Out - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Travel Out (1963 Views)

Why Does Everybody In Nigeria Want To Travel Out? / Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? / Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Travel Out by remmyz(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2007
Hello everyone please how do i get a  traveliny passport
Re: I Want To Travel Out by didisky(m): 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2007
remmyz:

Hello everyone please how do i get a traveliny passport
Go to passport office at 3rd avenue,A close,Festac town
Re: I Want To Travel Out by Name(m): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2007
WE ARE A TRAVEL AGENCY COMPANY LOCATED IN BEIJING, CHINA.

WE OFFER INVITATION LETTERS FOR THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES

CHINA {AND ALL ASIAN COUNTRIES }
RUSSIA
EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
U.S.A

DO CONTACT US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
europeimmigration@hotmail.com

THANKS SO MUCH.
Re: I Want To Travel Out by mrpataki(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2007
remmyz:

Hello everyone please how do i get a traveliny passport

xplorepro:

call me on 08022019532

Name:

WE ARE A TRAVEL AGENCY COMPANY LOCATED IN BEIJING, CHINA.

WE OFFER INVITATION LETTERS FOR THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES

CHINA {AND ALL ASIAN COUNTRIES }
RUSSIA
EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
U.S.A

DO CONTACT US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
europeimmigration@hotmail.com

THANKS SO MUCH.

This is all getting ridiculous by the day! angry
Re: I Want To Travel Out by Goshen360(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2007
THE BEST AND EASIEST WAY OF TRAVELLING OUT THIS DAYS FROM NIGERIA IS 2RU ADMISSION.

THANKS
Re: I Want To Travel Out by edmondo(m): 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2007
@goshen
u don get the logic
Re: I Want To Travel Out by Goshen360(m): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2007
yes, my guy

most schools no longer put their form online for international schools to print out but if you search for some schools, you might be fortunate to see their form to print out in pdf format. another thing is u must have someone their to hadle it for u and u have to pay application fee. these schools like admitting international students cos that's where they make most of their money.

if u are admitted, u will have to produce some documents like bank statement showing millions of naira just to show that u have a strong financial backup to sponsor ur skoling, they are not going to withdraw the money. that the most difficult document to get, it might be somebody to give u his bank statement not neccessarily ur parent.

then submit it and they issue u an i-20 form which is what u use to go to the embassy to get ur student f-1 visa.

off u go
Re: I Want To Travel Out by MP007(m): 7:24am On Apr 22, 2007
grin grin grin, didnt know embassies now have franchise companies, lol , u better be carefull, 419 , naija forever.
Re: I Want To Travel Out by Goshen360(m): 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2007
MP007:

grin grin grin, didnt know embassies now have franchise companies, lol , u better be carefull, 419 , naija forever.

Na wha for u ooo. Why do pple say what they dont know about ? What am saying is what i have done, i have not asked for money from anyone. Admission is still the easiest way to enter most countries especially the united states.

please, follow this link to request for admission form, but when submitting the form, u will submit with application fee.

http://portal.cuny.edu/cms/id/cuny/documents/informationpage/002857.htm

In filling the form, make sure you fill in your correct address / information cos they will send you the admission for in approximately 2 weeks.

Good luck
Re: I Want To Travel Out by olabosun(m): 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2007
Goshen360
Pls wat ar d documents provided while applying for student visa. & how many thousands will it cost of to put the CUNY admission letter in place .Pls help.
Re: I Want To Travel Out by olabosun(m): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2007
Goshen360
Pls wat ar d documents provided while applying for student visa. & how many thousands will it cost of to put the CUNY admission letter in place .Pls help.
Re: I Want To Travel Out by Goshen360(m): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2007
@ olabosun

The procedures are simple.

1. fill out the request for admission form online with the link i gave u

2. in 2weeks or so, they will post a form to you here in nigeria with the address and email u provided.

3. u will fill the form and submit with your skol cert result, u must have 5 credits (at most at 2 sittings)

4. submit the form with application fee of 65usd and the credential incudes: skol cert result, skol testimonial and letter of recognition that u finished from a sec. skol, birth cert / declaration of age, 4 passport fotographs.

5. submit to d admission process dept. but you must have a contact address over there in united states to make things easy cos they will also ask you to provide such address too cos that will be where u will live.

6. after ur admission is processed and u are offered admission, they will issue u admission leta stating when u are enter the united states. moreso with the admission leta package, they will ask you to submit the following documents: bank statement showing 18, 000 usd or its equivalent in nigeria, fotocopy of ur admission leta, your fotocopy of ur international passport and affidavit of support notarized(this document also come with d admission leta which must be filled by the person over there that u will stay with and signed/notarized by a lawyer called public notary). They will ask u to send dis 4 documents so they can issue you I-20. Mind u, they are not gonna withdraw any money from the bank acct, but just to show u have enough fund to pay for your skoling, dats y the bank statement is needed and its not compulsory that its ur parents' acct, it could be anybody's acct.

7. if all is ok and u send those documents, they will then send u what is called I-20 PACKAGE. ITS THIS I-20 THAT U WILL TAKE TO THE US EMBASSY AFTER U HAVE FILLED THEIR ONLINE APPOINTMENT FORM. You will then schedule appointment date online after filling that DS-156, DS-157 & DS-158 FORM on http://abuja.usembassy.gov. The documents u will then take to the embassy now is your I-20, the admission leta from the skol, bank statement, international passport and relevant documents concerning the admission. , u are in for interview. The embassy will demand u pay visa application fee of 100 usd for ur visa

8. After the interview, u will be granted your student visa or F-1 student visa. Buy your flight ticket and off you go.

I have not mentioned any money here that u will pay to any body again apart from the one mentioned. Its so easy to enter the united states with admission.

Stay blessed. I will be at your service incase you need more explanations. You can email me: goshen360@yahoo.co.uk, goshen360@hotmail.com, geegnet@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: I Want To Travel Out by olabosun(m): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2007
@goshen
Tnks 4 d info i appreciate. I'l mail u later
Re: I Want To Travel Out by olabosun(m): 5:11am On Apr 26, 2007
@Goshen
Re: I Want To Travel Out by dgb4(m): 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2007
It seems like 419ners are in the house
Okwari
Re: I Want To Travel Out by Vicjustice: 6:18pm On May 24, 2007
Too many travel agents, na waoh grin grin grin!
Re: I Want To Travel Out by Goshen360(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2007
Vicjustice:

Too many travel agencies, na waoh grin grin grin!

hey, am not a travel agent neither do i demand money from anyone. pls dont quote me wrong. The info i provided is for the benefit of all and those interested and besides, its what i have tried myself.

Good luck
Re: I Want To Travel Out by Vicjustice: 10:08pm On May 25, 2007
Not you Goshen, i was refering to
Name (m)
BEIJING , LOS ANGELES
Re: I Want To Travel Out by MP007(m): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2007
travel where?
Re: I Want To Travel Out by lekinxyn(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2007
goshen infact ve being looking for someone to give detail like this .Thanks alot. i will also contact u if i ve any problem
Re: I Want To Travel Out by peribiz(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2007
Hello,

If you are interested in migrating successfully to Europe, particularly France, you need to study the language. If you are interested in traveling to France and have the opportunity of going to other schenghen countries then contact me.

Call 08033854195.
Cheers!

Re: I Want To Travel Out by Temmyoba: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2008
If you want to travel, i think u can get in touch with this is people they've helped me even my friend, there is not all about money, here is there details if u which:

QUANTUM RESOURCES INC. IS A STUDY/ABROAD AND GENERAL TRAVEL CONSULTANT WHICH AIMS AT HELPING ITS CLIENTS OVERCOME THE PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED WHEN SEEKING ADMISSIONS OR STUDY ABROAD,OR FOREIGN JOB SEARCH BOTH SKILLED AND UNSKILLED AND DURING VISA APPLICATIONS AND PROCESS.

IF YOU DESIRE QUALITY ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR TRAVEL OR MIGRATION PLANS FROM NIGERIA (OR WEST AFRICA) TO ANY PART OF THE WORLD, CONTACT US AND WE WILL HELP WITH YOUR VISA PROBLEMS!

OFFICE ADDRESS:

QUANTUM RESOURCES INC.
**STUDY/WORK ABROAD AND GENERAL TRAVEL CONSULTANTS**
(A SUBSIDIARY OF JOSSY CROWN WEALTH NIG LTD)
181,BAMGBOSE STREET,LAGOS ISLAND,
LAGOS STATE,NIGERIA.
TEL:+23412205180, +2347055899232
EMAIL:quantum.resoucesinc@gmail.com

that is there address u can call or mail themwell i can say they are good becasue they done it for me.

I wish u good luck

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen / Apprentice Mechanic Crushes 1 Student 2 Death,Injures 2 In Calabar Accident(pics / Best Country To Travel To In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.