Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie (22376 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Darkjudge24: 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
Fine lady, abeg try commot hand for Nigeria politics and stop being partisan

4 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by eepeepook: 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
This was a waste of a thread with nothing of significance reported. Nairaland is reaching into wells, hoping whatever it can dig up makes sense.

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Dittodat: 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
allthingsgood:
SMH
Each time i remember how this lady was used against Tinubu in the elections, i cringe at her hypocrisy
She's a typical tribal bigot masquerading as a liberal minded writer. She's a fraud just like the Agulu packaged fraud.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by jubrilELsudan: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by iammo(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
Story books... Naija no dey read am sha
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Jonjam269: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2023
Is this not the obirodent that wrote epistle to American government? What came out of the epistle! Nothing as usual. Loser.

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by razzydoo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
Don’t care what Chimamanda yarning in particular Ko kan mi kan mi kan mi
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by matm: 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
traumatising your children or whose children. How?

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by temiflex01(m): 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
Bigot writer ! 🤡🤡
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Agugbadin: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
Outstanding .
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by callmevirus(m): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
accordadoga29:
Chimamanda, the Lord of the Igbos

Mugu
Evening newspaper
Ola di kobo kobo
O na Di acho Di
Holosho

If you can't read it ask someone to translate them for you

Chimamnda will be greater than you in your next hundred lives to come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by onumadu: 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
Dittodat:

She's a typical tribal bigot masquerading as a liberal minded writer. She's a fraud just like the Agulu packaged fraud.

She is THE BEST female writer from Africa at the moment.
Your hate can NEVER make her anything less.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Dittodat: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
onumadu:

She is THE BEST female writer from Africa at the moment.
Your hate can NEVER make her anything less.
She has already reduced herself to a known bigoted fictional writer. She did that not me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by bukatyne(f): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
Topic and OP has no correlation.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Quintessence44: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
TRIBALIST GIRL.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Antivirus92(m): 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2023
temiflex01:
Bigot writer ! 🤡🤡
achebe bigot writer!
Chimamanda bigot writer!

Can someone prove to me that Yorubas are not senseless?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Antivirus92(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
Dittodat:

She has already reduced herself to a known bigoted fictional writer. She did that not me.
your father can disown you for her
Fact#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
post=125792751:
Good of you girl.

Chop kiss 💋 😘 😗
From which mouth. The one you haven't brushed for like 1 week now due to renewed shege 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Keep your kiss jare. 😷😷
No bad blood pls.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
allthingsgood:
SMH
Each time i remember how this lady was used against Tinubu in the elections, i cringe at her hypocrisy
I marvel at your integrity. Oya ckap for yourself. There is nothing you people can do to paint Thiéfnubu white. He's a notorious criminal. Known for stealing from people's hard work and sweat. May same be done to him and his supporters. Amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Dittodat: 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
Antivirus92:
your father can disown you for her
Fact#
Coming from an Aba baby factory product of 1000 sperm deposited into an olosho shit-hole worthless mother. Your worthless mother doesn't even know who got her pregnant since she's collecting sperm from village drunkard idiots all day hence you don't even know who your father is.
OSU slave monkey cannibal, STFU and GTFOH.
Bye.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Antivirus92(m): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
Dittodat:

Coming from an Aba baby factory product of 1000 sperm deposited into an olosho shit-hole worthless mother. Your worthless mother doesn't even know who got her pregnant since she's collecting sperm from village drunkard idiots all day hence you don't even know who your father is.
OSU slave monkey cannibal, STFU and GTFOH.
Bye.
I repeat, if given the chance, your own father will disown you for Chimamanda..

Oya more curses!

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by NSK4U(m): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
allthingsgood:
SMH

No detribalised sane human being would have supported Tinubu in an election when a great leader like @Peter Obi is in the ballot. It's not about ethnicity, it's not about religion. It is about the baggage of someone you want to present to the world as the best the country and the continent carry. When a country's president is presented in any international engagement, such person tells a lot about the people. Tinubu unfortunately doesn't have such reputable identity that any right thinking person would even think of being proud to call their president let alone a country as Nigeria.

It's just like having Orji Uzo Kalu and Osibanjo on ballot, what effrontery!
Mind you, it's not about Igbos, go and listen to commentaries on Tinubu, Atiku and Obi both pre and post election by non Nigerians including neighbouring countries in Africa, I bet you would just feel like it's not happening to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by NSK4U(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
Dittodat:

She has attained the status you and your lineage can never even dream of let alone attaining in your 1000 times life, you can only admire her as she can't even imagine a nonentity like you exists.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Digriz(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
Dittodat:

And you said what about your crackhead junkie white hair Professor of crime and cultism.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by VEHINTOLAR: 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2023
Biafran award winning Author ! Let's learn how to put things in the right perspective. I'm a Nigerian and I don't give a fvck about her or whatever she represents ! She can go to hell !
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Antivirus92(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Biafran award winning Author ! Let's learn how to put things in the right perspective. I'm a Nigerian and I don't give a fvck about her or whatever she represents ! She can go to hell !
she is in America, you're in Nigeria. Check the two which one is similar to HELL?
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by NSK4U(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
Dittodat:

I'm sure your mother read Adichie's books in school and wrote exams about her; though that is if your mother ever attended school in the first place anyway.

Go and ask your mother what contribution she has made for humanity when Adichie's record is all over the world, then come back and delete the trash your bigoted brain made you write about the greatest African writer of this era
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by VEHINTOLAR: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
Antivirus92:
she is in America, you're in Nigeria. Check the two which one is similar to HELL?

Lol,typical ! Another poverty stricken villager from hell spewing gibberish as usual ! You must really think everyone you meet here is as poor as your father,right ? "She is in America , you're in Nigeria",just imagine this nonsense ! I don't blame you;every little thing is a big deal to you village dwelling idiots from hell !

Abeg,come off my mention and crawl back into whatever hole you came out from !
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by phemmyfour: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
Shelter100:
A role model
She doesn't do NL...Go n write books make I read
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by tobstarizhia(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
Well, your books weren't typically written for children
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Phoen1X: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
Macdeey:
cool Ok !
Noted cool

........ Next !!!
You crashed out ' just the way you crashed in to vomit trash.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Last Temptation / The Adjacent. A Crime Thriller / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.