Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? (1509 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) / What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by JustSon56: 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2023
Hello, please i need some advice and help
I am experiencing reoccurring diarrhoea for over a year now which some times lasts a few days then disappear after a few weeks it comes back.

Symptoms i experience:

1 - Noisy stomach, noise in my stomach like something is talking or moving.
2 - The immediate urge to use the toilet after eating (like 15 to 20 minutes after eating, any kind of food doesn't matter what).

What I've done so far;

I've gone for blood culture test and stool analysis, nothing was found

I've been going for HIV test every month, with a time frame of over a year+ since this issue started July 2022 (Negative all results).

Taken some prebiotic drugs and prescriptions
to grow my gut bacteria but still the symptoms won't stop.

Aside this i am super healthy, not losing weight or have any other health issues whatsoever but this diarrhoea is killing me slowly.
Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by JustSon56: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
Please guys what is wrong with me I'm feed up with life at this point
Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by Lsc1605895(m): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
do not be feed up, can you chat me up on facebook, my link is under my comment.
Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by LeeSantos(m): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
Do you smoke?
If you do. Then that’s where it coming from
Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by Blackdeewhy(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
Check the water you drink/ brushed your teeth with.

I have borehole in my compound and experienced something similar to yours for months.
I discovered for some reasons the borehole of over four years isn't agreeing with my body system anymore.

Advice

1. Boil the water you use in brushing your teeth (or use bottled water, if you can afford it).

2. Re- rinse your plates, cutleries, with hot water when you're about to use them.

3. Re rinse your toothbrush with hot water before usage, each morning.

4. Check your drinking water.
These might be a little uncomfortable, to do at the initial, but it is what it is.
I hope these work for you too!

1 Like

Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by JustSon56: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
LeeSantos:
Do you smoke?
If you do. Then that’s where it coming from
No i don't smoke or drink
Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by JustSon56: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Check the water you drink/ brushed your teeth with.

I have borehole in my compound and experienced something similar to yours for months.
I discovered for some reasons the borehole of over four years isn't agreeing with my body system anymore.

Advice

1. Boil the water you use in brushing your teeth (or use bottled water, if you can afford it).

2. Re- rinse your plates, cutleries, with hot water when you're about to use them.

3. Re rinse your toothbrush with hot water before usage, each morning.

4. Check your drinking water.
These might be a little uncomfortable, to do at the initial, but it is what it is.
I hope these work for you too!

Thank you, i appreciate your advice
I'll going to do all you mention menh it's absolutely tiring but can't help it

1 Like

Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by JonTopps(m): 1:09am On Sep 15, 2023
I once had a similar condition and was diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome(IBS). All the medications didn't really help. It only stopped when i cut out carbonated drinks.

1 Like

Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by JustSon56: 2:10am On Sep 15, 2023
JonTopps:
I once had a similar condition and was diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome(IBS). All the medications didn't really help. It only stopped when i cut out carbonated drinks.

Thanks for ur comment, i don't even take carbonated drink, only natural fruit freshly squeezed fruit juice for now

Did ur episode last for this long? I'm so confused
Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by kolawolemonsuru: 4:46am On Sep 15, 2023
BOSS MY OWN LASTED FOR 5 SOLID GOOD YEARS. 2018-2023. I WILL HELP YOU. PRIVATE CHAT ME. GOD IS GREAT author=JustSon56 post=125795461]Hello, please i need some advice and help
I am experiencing reoccurring diarrhoea for over a year now which some times lasts a few days then disappear after a few weeks it comes back.

Symptoms i experience:

2 - The immediate urge to use the toilet after eating (like 15 to 20 minutes after eating, any kind of food doesn't matter what).

What I've done so far;

Been doing HIV test every month with a time frame of over a year plus since this issue started July 2022 (Negative all results).

to grow my gut bacteria but still the symptoms won't stop. I'm super healthy aside this not losing weight or whatsoever but this is killing me slowly.[/quote]
Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by sirgbeja(m): 6:02am On Sep 15, 2023
This thing once happened to me. All prescribed drugs failed. I was stooling to a point that I dreaded eating. It continued for about a month until I went traditional.

Drink black soup and down it with undiluted palm wine, it will stop. That's what stopped mine.
Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by Oromoni619: 6:59am On Sep 15, 2023
It might be your kidney or liver is having problem, or try and deworm

Bros I will advise you to see a good doctor, let him carry out good checkup on you, not just doing random test by yourself

That's my opinion
Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by HarunaWest(m): 7:17am On Sep 15, 2023
JustSon56:

Symptoms i experience:

What I've done so far;

Been doing HIV test every month with a time frame of over a year plus since this issue started July 2022 (Negative all results).

to grow my gut bacteria but still the symptoms won't stop. I'm super healthy aside this not losing weight or whatsoever but this is killing me slowly.
Make sure you deworm and test for Hpylori.

1 Like

Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by JustSon56: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
BOSS MY OWN LASTED FOR 5 SOLID GOOD YEARS. 2018-2023. I WILL HELP YOU. PRIVATE CHAT ME. GOD IS GREAT author=JustSon56 post=125795461]Hello, please i need some advice and help

Symptoms i experience:

What I've done so far;

to grow my gut bacteria but still the symptoms won't stop. I'm super healthy aside this not losing weight or whatsoever but this is killing me slowly.

Hello sir yeah I've replied to the email pls kindly check baba
Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by JustSon56: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2023
sirgbeja:
This thing once happened to me. All prescribed drugs failed. I was stooling to a point that I dreaded eating. It continued for about a month until I went traditional.

Drink black soup and down it with undiluted palm wine, it will stop. That's what stopped mine.
Thanks chief
Sometimes it stop on its own like won't experience anything but come right back after a few weeks

1 Like

Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by JustSon56: 9:04am On Sep 15, 2023
Oromoni619:
It might be your kidney or liver is having problem, or try and deworm

Bros I will advise you to see a good doctor, let him carry out good checkup on you, not just doing random test by yourself

That's my opinion
Thanks for your advice, dewormed regularly and h.pylori you mean ulcer I'll do that
Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by KingLennon(m): 9:20am On Sep 15, 2023
JustSon56:
Get scent leaf. Boil it and drink it for 3 days. You go dey alright

2 Likes

Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by JustSon56: 6:30am On Sep 16, 2023
KingLennon:

Get scent leaf. Boil it and drink it for 3 days. You go dey alright

I did this number of times already. Still won't go away
Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by KingLennon(m): 6:48am On Sep 16, 2023
JustSon56:

I did this number of times already. Still won't go away
Add Limes to it
Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by JustSon56: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2023
KingLennon:

Add Limes to it

Oh okay thanks Baba
Got some relief since Thursday. Just pray this ends someday! embarassed
Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by world123: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
Try H. pilory test quickly.

1 Like

Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by world123: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
JustSon56:

Thanks for your advice, dewormed regularly and h.pylori you mean ulcer I'll do that

You can have H. pylori infection without ulcer. So demand for H. Pylori test.

1 Like

Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by kolawolemonsuru: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2023
i have replied your mail. author=JustSon56 post=125802392]
Hello sir yeah I've replied to the email pls kindly check baba[/quote]
Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by saheed2002: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
JustSon56:

Symptoms i experience:

What I've done so far;

I've been going for HIV test every month, with a time frame of over a year+ since this issue started July 2022 (Negative all results).

to grow my gut bacteria but still the symptoms won't stop.

Aside this i am super healthy, not losing weight or have any other health issues whatsoever but this diarrhoea is killing me slowly.

Good Afternoon,

I want you assure, that there is no illness without remedy, except DEATH.
Prior to your post, I will like to refer you to my topic on " THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF SCENT LEAF" in the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7854678/health-benefits-scent-leaf
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? by Nice2023(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
JustSon56:

Check the water u are drinking...Hope is not close to ur soak away.
That could be deadly especially the source of ur pure water.

(1) (Reply)

Swollen (Expanding) Of The Testis Of Newly Born Baby. Pls Advise. / Chemotherapy, What Do You Know / This Sexual Position Can Cause Cancer – Health Minister Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.