Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,304 members, 7,850,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Mohbad: Rise Against Oppression - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mohbad: Rise Against Oppression (212 Views)

I May Know Who Killed MOHBAD (imole) / Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First / The Fall And Rise Of The Benin Empire: A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad: Rise Against Oppression by absoluteSuccess: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2023
Although I don't know your music until your demise,

But I think you have the opportunity to use your work,

As a formidable weapon against your wicked traducers,

When you are still much around and able to tell your very story.

It's always a struggle between everything evil against the good.

And from time to time choices will press itself hard against us,

A force of extremely wicked clique that always feel too important,

Will always try to silence anything else that is contrary to theirs.

"There's no hiding place, for the hopeless sinner, who hurts all of mankind, just to save his own"

-Bob Nesta Marly.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Rise Against Oppression by absoluteSuccess: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2023
If you are oppressed by anyone or by any stranger, fight back with all your strength, leave clues and call them by their names and post their pictures if they will not stop.

Never die full of pity for your oppressors who seriously want you dead in the first instance, let the world hear your voice, never allow the children of the accursed stop you from sharing your gifts with the world.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Swan Congratulates Mutiu Adebowale On Installation As Gbadegesin Of Egbaland / Vemos Playlist / Trade Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.