Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First (6534 Views)

Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead / Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 / Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 4:39pm On May 02, 2019
Olu317:

I have no intention to proof anything to you or anyone else on egocentrism but to inform on accurate Hebrew words discovered since 1905 because this platform cut across the globe. So, I don't know where ‘nun' stand for water in ancient Hebrew except it is not Hebrew pictograph's you inferred . In actual fact, if you are kingsango then you blundered beyond redemption because the hebrew picture of nun is ‘SEED' which has been transcribed as Continue,Heir, Son.

There is no need for self defence because you blundered on ‘nun', and If you seek whaetever first language as your own ‘nun', then it is not ancient Hebrew, which was what was posted by kingsango. So therefore, I hope you won't let pride get hold of you since there are 1000+ people who know more than you and I in this world we live in . Hitherto, don't posit as if you are correct.. Interestingly, you are Afrocentric and am not because my-our own ancestors(ancient Yorubas),known as ‘gods' —orisha, know no colour but have respect for well behave people they encountered.

Cheers.

Nun, also spelled Nu, oldest of the ancient Egyptian gods and father of Re, the sun god. Nun's name means “primeval waters,” and he represented the waters of chaos out of which Re-Atum began creation. ... Nun was also thought to continue to exist as the source of the annual flooding of the Nile River

I may have blundered the posting so what it's a small issue

Yet what I am getting is an echo of foul sentiment for the truth I have posted here under KingSango

Alot of arrogance coming from some of you such as yourself and what sounds like a few more

My views upon human origins are based upon science and my feelings are neutral

I am more concerned with bloodline than race

Such as PanYoruba vs PanAfrican

Yet because of pride y'all allowed jealous Africans who lie in bed with the Caucasians White Supremacists to come between what may have been a good thing

Not all Africans are good people and that's evident now

Even Sango fought against very wicked Yorubas that were sacrificing babies and the mothers of those twins

We hold not the same urgency for solving problems whose roots go back centuries in Africans worldwide

You have rejected me and now we go our separate ways

Sango only speaks once and never again

Elijah Muhammad prophesied the Asians would rise first and when I witness the enormous pride and conciet coming from the African world I now know why

Yet the Hermetic prophecy explains the demons controlling that pride and ignorance in them

Hermes' Prophecy

There will come a time when it will have been in vain that Egyptians have honored the Godhead with heartfelt piety and service; and all our holy worship will be fruitless and ineffectual. The Gods will return from earth to heaven; Egypt will be forsaken, and the land which was once the home of religion will be left desolate, bereft of the presence of its deities.

They will no longer love this world around us, this incomparable work of God, this glorious structure which he has built, this sum of good made up of many diverse forms, this instrument whereby the will of God operates in that which he has made, ungrudgingly favoring man's welfare.

Darkness will be preferred to light, and death will be thought more profitable than life; no one will raise his eyes to heaven; the pious will be deemed insane, the impious wise; the madman will be thought a brave man, and the wicked will be esteemed as good.

As for the soul, and the belief that it is immortal by nature, or may hope to attain to immortality, as I have taught you; all this they will mock, and even persuade themselves that it is false. No word of reverence or piety, no utterance worthy of heaven, will be heard or believed.

And so the Gods will depart from mankind - a grievous thing and only evil angels will remain, who will mingle with men, and drive the poor wretches into all manner of reckless crime, into wars, and robberies, and frauds, and all things hostile to the nature of the soul.

Then will the earth tremble, and the sea bear no ships; heaven will not support the stars in their orbits, all voices of the Gods will be forced into silence; the fruits of the Earth will rot; the soil will turn barren, and the very air will sicken with sullen stagnation; all things will be disordered and awry, all good will disappear.

But when all this has befallen, then God the Creator of all things will look on that which has come to pass, and will stop the disorder by the counterforce of his will, which is the good. He will call back to the right path those who have gone astray; he will cleanse the world of evil, washing it away with floods, burning it out with the fiercest fire, and expelling it with war and pestilence.

1 Share

Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 4:43pm On May 02, 2019
Mr Chang is very correct with exception of some African bloodlines most are too proud, arrogant and greedy to ever be of any good to their people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxWqpSsaSSY

What White Supremacy for all I've seen from my observation everywhere the African and Caucasian lie in bed with each other in Freemasonry and homosexual gangs..cults as they call them From Diaspora to Africa

This my last post here on NL
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 1:12am On May 03, 2019
Olu317:

Kindly revisit what you posted at first in Hebrew's alphabets on your position on so that you can understand.because you whimp up sentiments as if Egypt was Yoruba? like I have mentioned earlier, you blundered on the alphabets of ancient Hebrew because there are differences in some letters of Hebrews that didn't fit into Kemet-Egypt alphabets.

Contrary to your view, sango was not as you portrayed him because he fought for security of his people and abhorred lies,which made him very confrontational with those close to him,even with his own flaws. Please don't confuse yourself over sango's personality. You aren't close to him nor related to his ancestral bloodline.

Unfortunately, you got it wrong because I seek no glory of my own but posit my ancestors as who they wre and mot egocentric people who did their things as creator had ordained them. Yorubas don't represent Africa but the WORLD.... YORUBA LANGUAGE IS THE RITUAL LANGUAGE GOD SPOKE TO ABRAHAM!

Cheers

I'm aware some Yorubas didn t like Sango even when he was in Oyo

I will let you have your business

You can represent yourself however you feel a Yoruba should be

You make this out as if I care though that's what's the issue

It's principles I'm asserting

Principles of law and justice that the Aeon of Sango represents the energy of the times The rise of the Messiah Mahdi because the Anti Christ is here

Sango is not a personality like you have made by Yoruba culture

Sango is a cosmic force Sango is Heru Sango is Quetzacotal energy the multiplication of all things evil and good

I upset your Yoruba pride because I worship a higher Sango than your thunder diety

I'm not insulting only make it clear where the line is as this is our misunderstanding about each other

Sango has two numbers 4 and 6

When Sango is a thunder God an Orisha He is 4 an emperor Alaafin of Oyo and high priest of Kuso

When Sango is the Sun God He is an Irunmole an God fire A cosmic force whose number is 6

So now we know we are not the same yet still cousins

Did we share true Islam and love for the Almightys laws

I'm beginning to doubt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxkdtwkJrtM

You make your own road

Peace and love
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 1:17am On May 03, 2019
I support this message 100 percent

Deterrence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpddCx2Ek14

Malcolm X saw there were good Caucasians yet he recognized it's some very wicked African People in this world

I never implied Africans were afraid of Caucasians only criminal Africans that's what frighttens y'all and perpetuates corruption
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 1:20am On May 03, 2019
I support this message 100 percent

Deterrence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpddCx2Ek14

Malcolm X saw there were good Caucasians yet he recognized it's some very wicked African People in this world

I never implied Africans were afraid of Caucasians only criminal Africans that's what frighttens y'all and perpetuates corruption

You think you can solve your problems with mob justice that the evil doers misuse

If you put Allah, Olodumare first you would have a better Nigeria sing the Azan down every street and run off bad spirits and bring people to God

Speaking out against evil shames the devil and I mean name them like I showed how

Fear Allah alone
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 1:26pm On May 03, 2019
Greetings

Praise to the Sultan Brunei a true follower of Muhammad and Allah

These are times where the evil doers will come after you financially if you speak against the Anti Christ system they have put in place. If you are more effective they will try to kill you either physically and slander you with lies that fit them. They re baby rapists and baby killers and they can't hide any more. As evil is multiplied so is the good in the Aeon of Sango. All things work for good because it is the will of Allah Elohim Olodumare Amen

Let's get this straight here is a story happening now

Hassan Campbell has exposed these Alpha pedophiles members of the Christian Luciferian orders which Dr. King belonged to the Alphas and his wife Dr. Correta belonged to the sister cult Alpha Kappa and pushed LGBT which is Luciferian

The L in LGBT stands for Lucifer and I will show later it's Gematria invented by Harry Hay

They are labelling Hassen a pedophile and he is firing back

This is the perverted sex cult the Alphas that running around Africa with Straight Black Pride another Alpha group Ayo Johnson is an Alpha and Eric Holder is an Alpha whose was Obama's attorney General Judge Brown who came on Straight Black Pride is an Alpha look it up

Michelle Obama is an Alpha

Kamala Harris is an Alpha

Young Pharoah is an Alpha

General Seti is an Alpha

Dr. Umar Johnson is an Alpha

Jabari is an Alpha

So half the cult spreads it and another portion of them feint to the world that are conscious Egyptians grin grin

There are more of them Yet this how you expose them by naming them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-DwYNmG6QA

I don't know about the people in Nigeria yet that's up to you to expose the identities because unless you do so it doesn t have no effect on stopping this satanic rise

Things are going to get worse and worse with more evil until the good rises up and overcomes it which it will I have no doubt None can defeat Allah none

Here is Hassan defending himself against public slander it's what they did to me and the man behind it is an Alpha The Catholic US Congressman William Clay Lacey who is an Alpha Former police commissioner who sat on the cases of pedophile priests in Missouri while attacking me and I didn t even live in their state Yet they will scape goat anybody for their decisions to do satanic worship

These are the people behind funding Nature Boy and then exposing his cess pool so no one would be talking about them because they act publicly like they are fighting it grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ByAlcyZqrI

These are baby rapists and baby killers and vicious enslavers dirty Moors and Caucasians running White Supremacy game

There is no White Supremacy any more than there is a White Jesus Christ

Just a Luciferian cult a sickness brought from Europe to the Americas by Dirty Moors and Caucasians White Supremacists

They caused divisions among people yet they lay in bed together literally a bunch underground satanic sex parties and rituals among American and European Freemasons baby rapists and baby killers

Fear Allah alone
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 2:15pm On May 03, 2019
Black people love criminals over the hero and this evident by the betrayal of the first Messiah Yashua

They can't stand no one morally better than them and they envy that person this is evident in the Rainbow Legend coming out of the Congo where the young Prince fleed for his life from the deviant king

This disease and envy is in the Ifa Copus that deals with the trials of Ejiogbe and the envy heaped upon the great king Sango alive and in death

They murdered Malcolm X because the US government thought he would be the Messiah

In his heart every African man desires to be the one despite his incapability Yet in actual seeing any one set off on such a path of liberation they gang up and envy Just think of the prize such Man would be idolized and made into a God after death this they envy This wisdom comes from Don Juan the sage of Mexico

So check it out

There were numerous attempts on the life of Malcolm X and all carried out by Blacks yet no one thought to search the people coming to hear him speak the day they killed Malcolm X

It's a lie they didn't search because they were agents and the wife was having an affair with Malcolms body guard Kenyatta

Evil Blacks surrounded this man and destroyed his life from within

They are Luciferian baby rapists and baby killers and this way worse than White Supremacy so they give you White Supremacy as a divider of the poor everywhere

This is also foretold in the Qur'an and Bible how the sodomites which are cult prostitutes operate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCr5aMnElHY
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 5:29pm On May 03, 2019
I am in full support of the Sultans decree to enforce the death penalty if not ever applied at least as a strong deterrent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WEg2DPHRsc

This is to stop the free pass given to the baby killers and baby rapists Occultists who hide under the skirts of being just a homosexual The vast majority of homosexuals have been molested and brainwashed by pride and LGBT proganda that they are born this way All these lies perpetuated by evil Occultists

Let's get to the wisdom

1 cause and the ancient roots of sodomy is child rape and defiliment in order to force the soul out of a child and feed it to demons

Wizards like Aleister Crowley, Anton Lavey, Harry Hay, Ron Hubbard, and Dr. Alfred Kinsley all high level OTO FREEMASONS ritual homosexual baby killers

These rituals are done on behalf of rich bankers and political leaders seeking to maximize their profits from business deals and contracts

Also child sex slavers are in this same bracket which existed in Rome and in America now

2 Seduction of the masses to join evil cults organized by the baby rapists and baby killers to gain workers to do the cover up and run the network This includes fraternities, sororities and other well known public societies Then murderous street and prison gangs also conduct satanic rituals organized by the hand of death cults

3 Mass child rape and molestation for gay manifesto purposes organized by the Manifest Destiny of the Church of Rome Children are raped in every child activity from churches to daycares, juvenile facilities, boys and girl scouts, boarding schools where they rape the children of prominent families, seminaries,

Let's not forget jails and prisons are also filled with rapists organized by Freemasons and gangs formed by them

So those are the 3 ways sodomy has come into this world

Witchcraft satanic alchemy rituals are the root cause just as it says in the Bible word for word
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 5:43pm On May 03, 2019
The bankers own and have huge investment in entertainment companies and tv networks that support LGBT

Here Oprah says she is a Christian grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1_8Y72Rcvs
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 5:45pm On May 03, 2019
Wells Fargo ran by Quill and Dagger another satanic American cult

You can check the background yourself I already have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziW0MvD5aOA
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Olu317(m): 7:23pm On May 03, 2019
Separateways:

I'm aware some Yorubas didn t like Sango even when he was in Oyo

I will let you have your business

You can represent yourself however you feel a Yoruba should be

You make this out as if I care though that's what's the issue

It's principles I'm asserting

Principles of law and justice that the Aeon of Sango represents the energy of the times The rise of the Messiah Mahdi because the Anti Christ is here

Sango is not a personality like you have made by Yoruba culture

Sango is a cosmic force Sango is Heru Sango is Quetzacotal energy the multiplication of all things evil and good

I upset your Yoruba pride because I worship a higher Sango than your thunder diety

I'm not insulting only make it clear where the line is as this is our misunderstanding about each other

Sango has two numbers 4 and 6

When Sango is a thunder God an Orisha He is 4 an emperor Alaafin of Oyo and high priest of Kuso

When Sango is the Sun God He is an Irunmole an God fire A cosmic force whose number is 6

So now we know we are not the same yet still cousins

Did we share true Islam and love for the Almightys laws

I'm beginning to doubt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxkdtwkJrtM

You make your own road

Peace and love

No one detested sango but only hated by those who are envious of his mystical powers and his furry because he was a temperamental mortal that lived and died,which actually meant Élú Ko so(king or lord didn't hung on the tree). Unfortunately some people coopted sango into Oranfe's alike personality; light of the vast land in ancient Yoruba worldview which is God in English and created a myth around him.

Again, you need to understand that the most significant among the elements of life to Yoruba cosmology is associated with water and not fire......It is even in the ritual (incantation) words which says,‘ omí ni pá oro ina( the fiery fire is subdued with water),which clearly showcase the importance of water than fire

Despite the fact that no people on this surface of the earth own sango but Yorubas and not a king of sun because Yoruba have no king of the sun in our tradition or mythology. So the thundering force that was exhibited by sango to fight can and has been curbed since time immemorial,so Yoruba know the intricacies that is involved and not what you think as it seems before you.No one can take a way what is of Yoruba origin.

Lastly, the religion of Yoruba's isn't Islam but of older religion of ancient Hebrew. Please, kindly research Yorubas Èsù— oni ibodè orùn( saviour,guidance and entrance personality to heaven,who allows any mortal that God permit to enter) versus Hebrew's Yesu( saviour,entrance to heaven who is through one can enter heaven). After studying these two personalities ,then you will realise,Islam was given birth to through ancient Hebrews religion at the time Aramaic was spoken in the land of Araba and through its original foundation, which is Yoruba religion that came through Ifa—ephod. And ifa—ephod came through Yoruba's orun-mi-ela and the ancient Hebrew urim-ela.These words both are cognates. Both identify with,’ to cast lot'

Cheers
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 1:16am On May 05, 2019
Olu317:

No one detested sango but only hated by those who are envious of his mystical powers and his furry because he was a temperamental mortal that lived and died,which actually meant Élú Ko so(king or lord didn't hung on the tree). Unfortunately some people coopted sango into Oranfe's alike personality; light of the vast land in ancient Yoruba worldview which is God in English and created a myth around him.

Again, you need to understand that the most significant among the elements of life to Yoruba cosmology is associated with water and not fire......It is even in the ritual (incantation) words which says,‘ omí ni pá oro ina( the fiery fire is subdued with water),which clearly showcase the importance of water than fire

Despite the fact that no people on this surface of the earth own sango but Yorubas and not a king of sun because Yoruba have no king of the sun in our tradition or mythology. So the thundering force that was exhibited by sango to fight can and has been curbed since time immemorial,so Yoruba know the intricacies that is involved and not what you think as it seems before you.No one can take a way what is of Yoruba origin.

Lastly, the religion of Yoruba's isn't Islam but of older religion of ancient Hebrew. Please, kindly research Yorubas Èsù— oni ibodè orùn( saviour,guidance and entrance personality to heaven,who allows any mortal that God permit to enter) versus Hebrew's Yesu( saviour,entrance to heaven who is through one can enter heaven). After studying these two personalities ,then you will realise,Islam was given birth to through ancient Hebrews religion at the time Aramaic was spoken in the land of Araba and through its original foundation, which is Yoruba religion that came through Ifa—ephod. And ifa—ephod came through Yoruba's orun-mi-ela and the ancient Hebrew urim-ela.These words both are cognates. Both identify with,’ to cast lot'

Cheers

I know Yoruba land is divided how come you act like it's not so

Like I said you are Yoruba and that's y'all business grin

I don't care anymore

You speak of water is your main element Water heals and brings people together like a water well or river to drink and bathe

Fire creates, inspires, brings passion about the things we do

Yet the Aeon of Sango the Age of Aquarius and Age of Horus it's element is Air

The wife of Sango is Oya the Queen of Air she is the most powerful of the Orishas

The telesmatic images of Aquarius is a man pouring out the waters of heaven to Earth Its where the waters of heaven meets the waters of Earth in the Aeon of Sango causing the multiplication of all things

When the light bearer Sango meets with the water bearer Oya as Oya is her personification as Yemaya is the owner of oceans

Oya controls fire, water, air and she can shake the Earth

Sufi Islam is the religion of Ancient Egypt and Ifa is the forest version of Ancient Egypt

The prayer times of Islam are aligned with the heavens like it was in Egypt The prayer postures are the same The focus upon Theurgy is the same in mystical Islam as it was in Egypt

Oduduwa was from Easy Africa not Ife whether Nubia, Meroe or Arabia that's not West Africa

Did Ife have traditions prior to Oduduwa yes they did and the original inhabitants of the town state so

So the way I see it was a harmonious blend and much of the Egyptian way was lost because as I said the forest version took over

So what was Egypt's key element it was Earth because of the condensed stone Earth is condensed matter and pyramids of which there are many in East Africa is a symbol of mountainous Earth

There is no prayer that is more powerful than the Adhan or Islam call to prayer And I've read and heard many Oriki chants and none have that miraculous affect of the Adhan

No prayer on Earth moves like the Adhan it is the power of Air

Demons flee when it's sung correct, nature responds, and it signals Allah s Almighty presence in all things

People have corrupted the faiths sneaky pedophiles have conquered many branches of Islam just as they have conquered Christianity And Hebrewism

Pedophiles aren't just child rapists they baby rapists and baby killers for Shatain

There's alot of world leaders involved in sadistic baby raping and killing rituals in pacts with the Jinn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM660RbhxfQ
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 2:20am On May 05, 2019
How come they pushing LGBT Agenda worldwide because the Caucasian in the West is losing population growth they are actually dying rapidly due to many causes

So they say the world is overpopulated it's to genocide some races

How come our people assist with LGBT it's demonic possession

Who are you a vessel for as spirits seek avatars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YETC8baPZgo
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Olu317(m): 7:56am On May 05, 2019
Separateways:

I know Yoruba land is divided how come you act like it's not so

Like I said you are Yoruba and that's y'all business grin

I don't care anymore

You speak of water is your main element Water heals and brings people together like a water well or river to drink and bathe

Fire creates, inspires, brings passion about the things we do

Yet the Aeon of Sango the Age of Aquarius and Age of Horus it's element is Air

The wife of Sango is Oya the Queen of Air she is the most powerful of the Orishas

The telesmatic images of Aquarius is a man pouring out the waters of heaven to Earth Its where the waters of heaven meets the waters of Earth in the Aeon of Sango causing the multiplication of all things

When the light bearer Sango meets with the water bearer Oya as Oya is her personification as Yemaya is the owner of oceans

Oya controls fire, water, air and she can shake the Earth

Sufi Islam is the religion of Ancient Egypt and Ifa is the forest version of Ancient Egypt

The prayer times of Islam are aligned with the heavens like it was in Egypt The prayer postures are the same The focus upon Theurgy is the same in mystical Islam as it was in Egypt

Oduduwa was from Easy Africa not Ife whether Nubia, Meroe or Arabia that's not West Africa

Did Ife have traditions prior to Oduduwa yes they did and the original inhabitants of the town state so

So the way I see it was a harmonious blend and much of the Egyptian way was lost because as I said the forest version took over

So what was Egypt's key element it was Earth because of the condensed stone Earth is condensed matter and pyramids of which there are many in East Africa is a symbol of mountainous Earth

There is no prayer that is more powerful than the Adhan or Islam call to prayer And I've read and heard many Oriki chants and none have that miraculous affect of the Adhan

No prayer on Earth moves like the Adhan it is the power of Air

Demons flee when it's sung correct, nature responds, and it signals Allah s Almighty presence in all things

People have corrupted the faiths sneaky pedophiles have conquered many branches of Islam just as they have conquered Christianity And Hebrewism

Pedophiles aren't just child rapists they baby rapists and baby killers for Shatain

There's alot of world leaders involved in sadistic baby raping and killing rituals in pacts with the Jinn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM660RbhxfQ

Well, I don't expect you to care because you don't know much of these things. Kindly allow me to pass these information to you and your likes as follows:

1. Horus of egypt was worshipped in Egypt but isn't related to Yoruba's mode of worship because Horus remained nothing to Yoruba cosmology except being known in Yoruba language as Ooorun( sun).

2. Where did you get it that Oya is the most powerful Orisha? Wonders shall never end. Kindly study the actual the Oya in Yoruba's cosmology and compare her with Ori before you conclude because you are wrong! The greatest orisha is Ori; Eledaa is what you need Sir. Plainly the Eledaa(creator) is the most powerful Orisha.

3. The light bearer is Ela; Orunmiela( heaven broke forth and light descended) and not your view. That's the Yesu(Hebrew) and Esu(Yoruba). He is called the prince of mid air in Ifa corpus and onibode òrun(entrance to heaven)

4. Find out more on Olokun,Osun,Esinmirin history in Yoruba legends,so that you will realise that there many waters in Yoruba cosmology.

5. Sufism, is known but not from Egypt but of Arab's origin, which was brought into existence by prophet muhammed. Islam herself originated in Mecca and Medina at the start of the 7th century, which i600 years after the founding of Christianity. Do you know not the archeological evidences of Sphinx? Please save me your view

6. Look at your ignorance? Ram is a no go area for sacrifices in ancient Egypt but a must for Yoruba sacrifices. How do you relate these two culture that seeemingly look alike in the surface with each other but different on ritual? Ifa is ephod; lot cast. And not of any Egyptian origin.

7.oduddua-obatala,obawinrin etc isn't the bone of contention. Even a German professor once constructed the migration patterns of Yorubas in folds.So it is not the fundamental here.

8.Interestingly, the people you thought are aborigines of the land are also migrants. Well,show us the tradition of these people that existed at par with non yoruba.In actual fact, Ife didn't exist ,likewise Ooni didn't. You can context it. But the truth is there for all to see

9. Quran is fashioned in the like manner of Bible,which involves prayer. Many of these accounts that one need close relationship with Eluron(lord-God) are found in the Ifa corpus (verses found in Ifa).

10. Pedophiles are as evil as any other crimes committed by mankind. Reason being that God want humans to be sin free and be able to communicate at ease with him.

1 Like

Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Opiletool(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2019
Olu317:

Well, I don't expect you to care because you don't know much of these things. Kindly allow me to pass these information to you and your likes as follows:

1. Horus of egypt was worshipped in Egypt but isn't related to Yoruba's mode of worship because Horus remained nothing to Yoruba cosmology except being known in Yoruba language as Ooorun( sun).

2. Where did you get it that Oya is the most powerful Orisha? Wonders shall never end. Kindly study the actual the Oya in Yoruba's cosmology and compare her with Ori before you conclude because you are wrong! The greatest orisha is Ori; Eledaa is what you need Sir. Plainly the Eledaa(creator) is the most powerful Orisha.

3. The light bearer is Ela; Orunmiela( heaven broke forth and light descended) and not your view. That's the Yesu(Hebrew) and Esu(Yoruba). He is called the prince of mid air in Ifa corpus and onibode òrun(entrance to heaven)

4. Find out more on Olokun,Osun,Esinmirin history in Yoruba legends,so that you will realise that there many waters in Yoruba cosmology.

5. Sufism, is known but not from Egypt but of Arab's origin, which was brought into existence by prophet muhammed. Islam herself originated in Mecca and Medina at the start of the 7th century, which i600 years after the founding of Christianity. Do you know not the archeological evidences of Sphinx? Please save me your view

6. Look at your ignorance? Ram is a no go area for sacrifices in ancient Egypt but a must for Yoruba sacrifices. How do you relate these two culture that seeemingly look alike in the surface with each other but different on ritual? Ifa is ephod; lot cast. And not of any Egyptian origin.

7.oduddua-obatala,obawinrin etc isn't the bone of contention. Even a German professor once constructed the migration patterns of Yorubas in folds.So it is not the fundamental here.

8.Interestingly, the people you thought are aborigines of the land are also migrants. Well,show us the tradition of these people that existed at par with non yoruba.In actual fact, Ife didn't exist ,likewise Ooni didn't. You can context it. But the truth is there for all to see

9. Quran is fashioned in the like manner of Bible,which involves prayer. Many of these accounts that one need close relationship with Eluron(lord-God) are found in the Ifa corpus (verses found in Ifa).

10. Pedophiles are as evil as any other crimes committed by mankind. Reason being that God want humans to be sin free and be able to communicate at ease with him.

Ooooh you don't wanna engage that dude.

1 Like

Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 3:30pm On May 05, 2019
Olu317:

I will not debate you about your own culture which you seem to be well versed in its particulars

I am happy you could add to the discussion a true Yoruba perspective

The religion of Sango has spread far and there are many Sango temples worldwide especially in the Caribbean Islands

This disorganization has occurred in many religions that spread out far and wide

The homeland will always remain the source yet argue over its specific

Does it mean we do not love Sango or are not true followers of Sango

So what African king do we call upon since all have been knocked down Africa is our last stronghold as Original people's of the Earth

The Alaafin of Oyo Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyemi III May he long live is the living Sango along with Oba Kuso

The Alaafin is a Muslim is he not

Oduduwa came from Arabia did he not

Answer these simple questions
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 5:37pm On May 05, 2019
Opiletool:

Yet I did engage him and I did so respectively that's the point

It's not my intent to offend a true son of Yoruba land when he is correcting perspectives about his ancestors

You never know someone until you fight them

I sensed from this debate he is a good man and he means to convey well Yoruba people and their culture to the world

Yet on the other hand he is not totally correct

There are 3 Yorubaland divisions One Islamic One Christian and one traditional where they all seem to blend under the traditional yet argue over titles of nobility and rank

It's not uncommon in very ancient cultures with alot of powerful houses

The divisions are Yorubas issues and not mine

They still remain the most advanced African race blessed by Olodumare to be at this time in history

1 Like

Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Olu317(m): 6:45pm On May 05, 2019
Opiletool:

Well, I guess that's him for us. No big deal though.
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 8:53pm On May 05, 2019
Greetings,

You know sometimes I play chess rather I don't really play just enjoy interactering. I don't do any seeing ahead just play one move at a time while the other players think far ahead to beat me. Most of the time I lose. Chess requires alot of thought and to me it's just not worth that much mental energy on something so insignificant. So when I really do chess I wipe them all out. grin The fool card is my favorite card because despite the grandeur of this cosmos it all comes from nothing so joke on us. grin

Linguistic Similarities: Kemet and Yoruba

Kemet/Ancient Bachwezi

1. Wu (rise)

2. Ausar (Osiris, father of the gods) 

3. Ere (Python/Serpent) 

4. Heru (a great god) 

5. Sen (group of worshippers) 

6. Ged (to chant) 

7. Ta (sell/offer) 

8. Sueg (a fool) 

9. On ( living person)

10. Kum (a club) 

11. Enru (fear/terrible) 

12. Kun / qun (brave man) 

13. Win (to be) 

14. Odonit (festival) 

15. Ma or mi (to breath) 

16. Tebu (a town) 

17. Adumu (a water god) 

18. Khu (to kill) 

19. Rekha (knowledge) 

20 Hika, Ika (evil) 

21 Mhebi (humble) 

22 Sata (perfect)

23 Unas (lake of fire) 

24 Tan (complete) 

25 Beru (force of emotion) 

26 Em (smell) 

27 Pa (open) 

28 Bi (to become) 

29 Hepi (a water god) 

30 Sami (water god) 

31 Osiri (a water god) 

32 Heqet – Re (frog deity) 

33 Feh (to go away) 

34 Kot (build) 

35 Kot (boat) 

36 Omi (water) 

37 Ra (time) 

38 Oni (title of Ausar) 

39 Budo (dwelling place) 

40 Dudu (black image of Ausar)

41 Un (living person) 

42 Ra (possess) 

43 Beka (pray/confess) 

44 Po (many) 

45 Horuw (head) middle Egyptian 

46 Min (a god) 

47 Ash (invocation) 

48 Aru (mouth) 

49 Do (river) 

50 Do (settlement) 

51 Shekiri (water god) 

52 Bu (a place) 

53 Khepara (beetle )

54 No (a water god)

55 Ra -Shu (light after darkness) 

56 Run-ka (spirit name) 

57 Deb/dib (to pierce) 

58 Maat (goddess of justice) 

59 Aru (rise) 

60 Fa (carry) 

61 Kaf (pluck) 

62 Bu bi (evil place) 

63 In- n (negation) 

64 Iset (a water god) 

65 Shabu (watcher) 

66 Semati (door keeper) 

67 Khenti amenti (big words of Osiris) 

68 Ma (to know) 

69 Bebi (a son of osiris) 

70 Tchatcha chief (they examined the death to see if they tricked) 

71 Ren( animal foot)

72 Ka (rest) 

73 Mu (water) 

74 Abi (against) 

75 Reti (to beseech) 

76 Hir (praise) 

77 Ta (spread out) 

78 Kurud (round) 

79 Ak (male) 

80 Se (to create) 

81 Hoo (rejoice) 

82 Kamwr (black) 

83 Omitjener (deep water) 

84 Nun (the primeval water mother) 

85 Ta (land) 

86 Horiwo (head) 

87 Ro (talk) 

88 Kurubu (round) 

89 Penka (divide) 

90 Ma-su (to mould) 

91 Osa (time) 

92 Osa (tide) 

93 Fare (wrap) 

94 Kom (complete) 

95 Edjo (cobra) 

96 Didi (red fruit) 

97 Ba (soul) 

98 Ke (hill)

99 Anubis ("evil" deity) 

100 Kan (one: Middle Egyptian) 

101 Nam (water god) 

Yorùbá/Ife/Oyo

1. Wu (rise) 

2. Ausa (father) 

3. Ere (Python/Serpent) 

4. Orise (a great god) 

5. Sen ( to worship) 

6. Igede (a chant) 

7. Ta (sell/offer) 

8. Suegbe (a fool) 

9. One ( living person) 

10. Kumo (a club) 

11. Eru (fear/terrible) 

12. Ekun (title of a brave man) 

13. Wino (to be) 

14. Odon (festival) 

15. Mi (to breathe) 

16. Tebu (a town) 

17. Adumu (a water god) 

18. Ku (die) 

19. Larikha (knowledge) 

20 Ika (evil) 

21 Mebi (humble to ones family) 

22 Santan (perfect) 

23 Una (fire) 

24 Tan (complete) 

25 Beru (fear) 

26 Emi (smell) 

27 Pa (break open) 

28 Bi (to give birth, to become) 

29 Ipi (a water god) 

30 Sami (a water god) 

31 Oshiri (a water god) 

32 Ekere (the frog) 

33 Feh (to blow away) 

34 Ko (build) 

35 Oko (boat) 

36 Omi (water) 

37 Ira (time) 

38 Oni (title of the king of Ife) 

39 Budo (dwelling place) 

40 Dudu (black person) 

41 Una (living person) 

42 Ra (possess/buy) 

43 Be or ka (to pray or confess) 

44 Po (many/cheap) 

45 Oruwo (head) (Ijebu) 

46 Emin (spirit) 

47 Ashe (invocation) 

48 Arun (mouth ) Ilaje 

49 Odo (river) 

50 Udo (settlement) 

51 Shekiri (a water god) 

52 Bu (a place) 

53 Akpakara (beetle) 

54 Eno (a water god) 

55 Uran-shu (the light of the moon 

56 Oruko (name) 

57 Dibi (to pierce) 

58 Mate (goddess of justice) 

59 Ru (rise up) 

60 Fa (pull) 

61 Ka (pluck) 

62 Bubi (evil place) 

63 IIn-n (negation) 

64 Ise (a water god) 

65 Ashonbo (watcher) 

66 Sema (lock/shut the door) 

67 Yenti – yenti (big, very big) 

68 Ma (to know) 

69 Ube, a god 

70 Tsatsa (a game of tricks, gambling) 

71 Ren (to walk) 

72 Ka (rest/tired) 

73 Mu (drink water) 

74 Ubi (against / impediment) 

75 Retin (to listen) 

76 Yiri (praise) 

77 Ta (spread out) 

78 Kurudu (round) 

79 Ako (male) 

80 Se (to create) 

81 Yo (rejoice) 

82 Kuru (extremely black 

83 Omijen (deep water) 

84 Nene (mother 

85 Ita (land junction) 

86 Oriwo (head) 

87 Ro (to think) 

88 Kurubu (deep and round) 

89 Kpen (divide) 

90 Ma or su (to mould) 

91 Osa (time) 

92 Osa ( tide) 

93 Fari (wrap) 

94 Kon (complete) 

95 Edjo (cobra) 

96 Diden (red) 

97 Oba (king, soul of a people) 

98 Oke( hill) 

99 Onubi (evil person) 

100 Okan (one) 

101 Inama (water god)   

This list of words proves definitively Yoruba language and culture came from Nile Valley

The Nile Valley was created by the Gods and those Gods created the Bantu people

So he says that Sufi Islam isn't Ifa yet both is based in mathematics In fact the mathematical system of Egypt was binary which is the same in Ifa

No one can dispute all the similarities between Sufi Islam and Ancient Egyptian practices including many Yoruba practices

One of the head kings of Yoruba land the Alaafin of Oyo Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyemi III May he long live is a Muslim The Ayabas are Muslim

Oduduwa was a Muslim

Here watch Ancient Egypt was Islamic not the Islam of today because even Muhammad said that 3 generations after him would no longer be of him Just as Isa aka Yashua said that evil would steal his name as well to promote themselves
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Olu317(m): 9:23pm On May 05, 2019
Ignorance kills and being absolute ignorant kills absolutely!
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Olu317(m): 9:42pm On May 05, 2019
Separateways:

Greetings,

You know sometimes I play chess rather I don't really play just enjoy interactering. I don't do any seeing ahead just play one move at a time while the other players think far ahead to beat me. Most of the time I lose. Chess requires alot of thought and to me it's just not worth that much mental energy on something so insignificant. So when I really do chess I wipe them all out. grin The fool card is my favorite card because despite the grandeur of this cosmos it all comes from nothing so joke on us. grin

Linguistic Similarities: Kemet and Yoruba

Kemet/Ancient Bachwezi

1. Wu (rise)

2. Ausar (Osiris, father of the gods) 

3. Ere (Python/Serpent) 

4. Heru (a great god) 

5. Sen (group of worshippers) 

6. Ged (to chant) 

7. Ta (sell/offer) 

8. Sueg (a fool) 

9. On ( living person)

10. Kum (a club) 

11. Enru (fear/terrible) 

12. Kun / qun (brave man) 

13. Win (to be) 

14. Odonit (festival) 

15. Ma or mi (to breath) 

16. Tebu (a town) 

17. Adumu (a water god) 

18. Khu (to kill) 

19. Rekha (knowledge) 

20 Hika, Ika (evil) 

21 Mhebi (humble) 

22 Sata (perfect)

23 Unas (lake of fire) 

24 Tan (complete) 

25 Beru (force of emotion) 

26 Em (smell) 

27 Pa (open) 

28 Bi (to become) 

29 Hepi (a water god) 

30 Sami (water god) 

31 Osiri (a water god) 

32 Heqet – Re (frog deity) 

33 Feh (to go away) 

34 Kot (build) 

35 Kot (boat) 

36 Omi (water) 

37 Ra (time) 

38 Oni (title of Ausar) 

39 Budo (dwelling place) 

40 Dudu (black image of Ausar)

41 Un (living person) 

42 Ra (possess) 

43 Beka (pray/confess) 

44 Po (many) 

45 Horuw (head) middle Egyptian 

46 Min (a god) 

47 Ash (invocation) 

48 Aru (mouth) 

49 Do (river) 

50 Do (settlement) 

51 Shekiri (water god) 

52 Bu (a place) 

53 Khepara (beetle )

54 No (a water god)

55 Ra -Shu (light after darkness) 

56 Run-ka (spirit name) 

57 Deb/dib (to pierce) 

58 Maat (goddess of justice) 

59 Aru (rise) 

60 Fa (carry) 

61 Kaf (pluck) 

62 Bu bi (evil place) 

63 In- n (negation) 

64 Iset (a water god) 

65 Shabu (watcher) 

66 Semati (door keeper) 

67 Khenti amenti (big words of Osiris) 

68 Ma (to know) 

69 Bebi (a son of osiris) 

70 Tchatcha chief (they examined the death to see if they tricked) 

71 Ren( animal foot)

72 Ka (rest) 

73 Mu (water) 

74 Abi (against) 

75 Reti (to beseech) 

76 Hir (praise) 

77 Ta (spread out) 

78 Kurud (round) 

79 Ak (male) 

80 Se (to create) 

81 Hoo (rejoice) 

82 Kamwr (black) 

83 Omitjener (deep water) 

84 Nun (the primeval water mother) 

85 Ta (land) 

86 Horiwo (head) 

87 Ro (talk) 

88 Kurubu (round) 

89 Penka (divide) 

90 Ma-su (to mould) 

91 Osa (time) 

92 Osa (tide) 

93 Fare (wrap) 

94 Kom (complete) 

95 Edjo (cobra) 

96 Didi (red fruit) 

97 Ba (soul) 

98 Ke (hill)

99 Anubis ("evil" deity) 

100 Kan (one: Middle Egyptian) 

101 Nam (water god) 

Yorùbá/Ife/Oyo

1. Wu (rise) 

2. Ausa (father) 

3. Ere (Python/Serpent) 

4. Orise (a great god) 

5. Sen ( to worship) 

6. Igede (a chant) 

7. Ta (sell/offer) 

8. Suegbe (a fool) 

9. One ( living person) 

10. Kumo (a club) 

11. Eru (fear/terrible) 

12. Ekun (title of a brave man) 

13. Wino (to be) 

14. Odon (festival) 

15. Mi (to breathe) 

16. Tebu (a town) 

17. Adumu (a water god) 

18. Ku (die) 

19. Larikha (knowledge) 

20 Ika (evil) 

21 Mebi (humble to ones family) 

22 Santan (perfect) 

23 Una (fire) 

24 Tan (complete) 

25 Beru (fear) 

26 Emi (smell) 

27 Pa (break open) 

28 Bi (to give birth, to become) 

29 Ipi (a water god) 

30 Sami (a water god) 

31 Oshiri (a water god) 

32 Ekere (the frog) 

33 Feh (to blow away) 

34 Ko (build) 

35 Oko (boat) 

36 Omi (water) 

37 Ira (time) 

38 Oni (title of the king of Ife) 

39 Budo (dwelling place) 

40 Dudu (black person) 

41 Una (living person) 

42 Ra (possess/buy) 

43 Be or ka (to pray or confess) 

44 Po (many/cheap) 

45 Oruwo (head) (Ijebu) 

46 Emin (spirit) 

47 Ashe (invocation) 

48 Arun (mouth ) Ilaje 

49 Odo (river) 

50 Udo (settlement) 

51 Shekiri (a water god) 

52 Bu (a place) 

53 Akpakara (beetle) 

54 Eno (a water god) 

55 Uran-shu (the light of the moon 

56 Oruko (name) 

57 Dibi (to pierce) 

58 Mate (goddess of justice) 

59 Ru (rise up) 

60 Fa (pull) 

61 Ka (pluck) 

62 Bubi (evil place) 

63 IIn-n (negation) 

64 Ise (a water god) 

65 Ashonbo (watcher) 

66 Sema (lock/shut the door) 

67 Yenti – yenti (big, very big) 

68 Ma (to know) 

69 Ube, a god 

70 Tsatsa (a game of tricks, gambling) 

71 Ren (to walk) 

72 Ka (rest/tired) 

73 Mu (drink water) 

74 Ubi (against / impediment) 

75 Retin (to listen) 

76 Yiri (praise) 

77 Ta (spread out) 

78 Kurudu (round) 

79 Ako (male) 

80 Se (to create) 

81 Yo (rejoice) 

82 Kuru (extremely black 

83 Omijen (deep water) 

84 Nene (mother 

85 Ita (land junction) 

86 Oriwo (head) 

87 Ro (to think) 

88 Kurubu (deep and round) 

89 Kpen (divide) 

90 Ma or su (to mould) 

91 Osa (time) 

92 Osa ( tide) 

93 Fari (wrap) 

94 Kon (complete) 

95 Edjo (cobra) 

96 Diden (red) 

97 Oba (king, soul of a people) 

98 Oke( hill) 

99 Onubi (evil person) 

100 Okan (one) 

101 Inama (water god)   

This list of words proves definitively Yoruba language and culture came from Nile Valley

The Nile Valley was created by the Gods and those Gods created the Bantu people

So he says that Sufi Islam isn't Ifa yet both is based in mathematics In fact the mathematical system of Egypt was binary which is the same in Ifa

No one can dispute all the similarities between Sufi Islam and Ancient Egyptian practices including many Yoruba practices

One of the head kings of Yoruba land the Alaafin of Oyo Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyemi III May he long live is a Muslim The Ayabas are Muslim

Oduduwa was a Muslim

Here watch Ancient Egypt was Islamic not the Islam of today because even Muhammad said that 3 generations after him would no longer be of him Just as Isa aka Yashua said that evil would steal his name as well to promote themselves

What you compared had been done by me in the past. So, it is not ancient Egyptians language but Coptic Egyptians language. So, If you desire to know more about ancient Kmt,then do great study grin.

Anyway,Kudos to you for these post but you can actually do better because :

1. Wu in Yoruba is (uproot). grin. And apart from this definition, the diacritic on it determine the pronunciation and its different meanings. Besides, the others you mentioned do have in them different meaning as well. Too numerous to mention for me.

On other postulations , you are actually day dreaming on Yoruba religion as it regard Islam. Kindly read up reason Islamic war broke out between Ilorin Yorubas and other Yorubas.So don't be ignorant!
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 10:08pm On May 05, 2019
Olu317:

What you compared had been done by me in the past. So, it is not ancient Egyptians language but Coptic Egyptians language. So, If you desire to know more about ancient Kmt,then do great study grin.

Anyway,Kudos to you for these post but you can actually do better because :

1. Wu in Yoruba is (uproot). grin. And apart from this definition, the diacritic on it determine the pronunciation and its different meanings. Besides, the others you mentioned do have in them different meaning as well. Too numerous to mention for me.

On other postulations , you are actually day dreaming on Yoruba religion as it regard Islam. Kindly read up reason Islamic war broke out between Ilorin Yorubas and other Yorubas.So don't be ignorant!

I Will research your assertion

Oduduwa was a Sufi Muslim and you can't dispute that and Oduduwa brought religious reform to Ife
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Olu317(m): 7:50am On May 06, 2019
Separateways:

I Will research your assertion

Oduduwa was a Sufi Muslim and you can't dispute that and Oduduwa brought religious reform to Ife

Please do because, I am a bit learned on the subject matter you posited,even if I know that Yoruba migrated from Middle East through Nile Valley then to Yoruba land in different migration Waves,which some Yoruba scholars doubted because of lack of ‘assumably evidence'. This migration of this yoruba is about +-5,500 years ago in totaling. Again,let me share one more example with you

1. Wu is also(desire/want ) and does not mean,‘ rise'.

5. Sín or sen is a later created word for worship. The classical Yoruba word for worship is :

Bó: ( worship). grin

Again, you kept inferring on what you don't grin know. Trust me the first Odudua was a priest who cast lot(ifa). Today,Araba is the over title of the highest priesthood lineage in ‘lot cast' ,who are known as Olifa, Onifa, Adafa,Adifa. Contrary to your assertion,the descendant of Oduduwa who became a king used the their ancestors name as a Title . So, the actual Odudua wasnt alive during Islamic uprising but his descendant. Now,there was a JEWISHman who was king during the era of Islam around Araba,who persecuted both christians and Islmaic preachers. Kindly google on it or get the book about this event in middle East.

Secondly,Ifa initiate is actually for descendants of Odudua,Obatala etc. Importantly, Ifa is a pathfinder to thr descendants of Odudua,which is the reason for ypu to do more research on Àbó Oré/ Moré / Oré in Yoruba land so that you will realise that Oré worship is not affiliated to Islamic religion.If you need consult middle East on the same subject matter,then kindly find out who worshipped and what happened in Mount More-Moreh-Moriah in Hebrew's early years.

Note: Peradventure, you are a lecturer who intend to write about Yoruba people and in need of information, then I can refer you to some few people on here.
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 11:39am On May 06, 2019
Olu317:

Please do because, I am a bit learned on the subject matter you posited,even if I know that Yoruba migrated from Middle East through Nile Valley then to Yoruba land in different migration Waves,which some Yoruba scholars doubted because of lack of ‘assumably evidence'. This migration of this yoruba is about +-5,500 years ago in totaling. Again,let me share one more example with you

1. Wu is also(desire/want ) and does not mean,‘ rise'.

5. Sín or sen is a later created word for worship. The classical Yoruba word for worship is :

Bó: ( worship). grin

Again, you kept inferring on what you don't grin know. Trust me the first Odudua was a priest who cast lot(ifa). Today,Araba is the over title of the highest priesthood lineage in ‘lot cast' ,who are known as Olifa, Onifa, Adafa,Adifa. Contrary to your assertion,the descendant of Oduduwa who became a king used the their ancestors name as a Title . So, the actual Odudua wasnt alive during Islamic uprising but his descendant. Now,there was a JEWISHman who was king during the era of Islam around Araba,who persecuted both christians and Islmaic preachers. Kindly google on it or get the book about this event in middle East.

Secondly,Ifa initiate is actually for descendants of Odudua,Obatala etc. Importantly, Ifa is a pathfinder to thr descendants of Odudua,which is the reason for ypu to do more research on Àbó Oré/ Moré / Oré in Yoruba land so that you will realise that Oré worship is not affiliated to Islamic religion.If you need consult middle East on the same subject matter,then kindly find out who worshipped and what happened in Mount More-Moreh-Moriah in Hebrew's early years.

Note: Peradventure, you are a lecturer who intend to write about Yoruba people and in need of information, then I can refer you to some few people on here.

I understand your love for your culture yet you are making assertions that would be difficult to research simply because of the lack of literary material upon the subject. There is no Yoruba alphabet and as such there in lies the issue with advancing your cause. The Ethiopians Coptics have an alphabet and like Yorubas are one of the most advanced African races. Among Yorubas scholars the matter remains unsettled as well unwritten in its proper depth. 5500 years is a lot history to cover with out scholarly references and illustrations. A picture is worth a 1000 words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIO2OFwFy2o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNrqE3I4JQU

I don't think Islam plagiarized Egypt rather this is a rebuilding of Egyptian faith after invasions and destruction visited our ancestors

There is plenty of evidence that the religion of Ancient Egypt was closely related to Islam yet has been extremely watered down. Elijah Muhammad made this bold claim and I had almost given up on proving it then I came across the above video. The illustrations of the prayer postures and clothing shows Islam was heavily influenced by Egypt that proceeded it or did it grin Yet in other evidence I find that the ancient religion of Indians was Hisslam or something similar not sure about the spelling Yet I gathered from this Indian guru that Hisslam was the ancient version of Islam and that they prayed 10 times a day instead of 5. Now that's interesting because that's what the Egyptian prayed 10 times a day to rising Decan stars and prayed for the Sun So essentially Sun worship was apart of it. Sun worship is rooted in Islam, Christianity and Hebrewism

As we know Astrology was invented in Ancient Egypt by way of domed temples dedicated to the goddess. The ceiling where painted with the entire constellations in blue. There is no outer space in Ancient cosmology just the waters of Nun above us filled with stars and wandering stars in which stars are just lights

Ancient Islam was ripe with Theurgy that is summoning spirits which is considered haram in orthodox Islam Yet it's widely practiced and also in Catholicism and Judaism. They all do this in secret yet in Ifa Vodoun theugry is done everyday out in the open

The history of Ife goes back 10,000 years before the birth of Christ yet it doesn t cover the entire history of the African races and the history of man

Is it not so

Y'all hold some secrets still this I know

I would have to ask the Oyo Mesi for answers
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 1:42pm On May 06, 2019
Greetings,

The nature of man is carnal

Latest update The UK parents pulled their children out of school in response to LGBT education now being taught People are awakening to the Satanic agenda to pollute the world with evil occult practices of child sexual slavery and sacrifice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqUYb36DoGM
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Olu317(m): 2:14pm On May 06, 2019
Separateways:

I understand your love for your culture yet you are making assertions that would be difficult to research simply because of the lack of literary material upon the subject. There is no Yoruba alphabet and as such there in lies the issue with advancing your cause. The Ethiopians Coptics have an alphabet and like Yorubas are one of the most advanced African races. Among Yorubas scholars the matter remains unsettled as well unwritten in its proper depth. 5500 years is a lot history to cover with out scholarly references and illustrations. A picture is worth a 1000 words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIO2OFwFy2o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNrqE3I4JQU

I don't think Islam plagiarized Egypt rather this is a rebuilding of Egyptian faith after invasions and destruction visited our ancestors

There is plenty of evidence that the religion of Ancient Egypt was closely related to Islam yet has been extremely watered down. Elijah Muhammad made this bold claim and I had almost given up on proving it then I came across the above video. The illustrations of the prayer postures and clothing shows Islam was heavily influenced by Egypt that proceeded it or did it grin Yet in other evidence I find that the ancient religion of Indians was Hisslam or something similar not sure about the spelling Yet I gathered from this Indian guru that Hisslam was the ancient version of Islam and that they prayed 10 times a day instead of 5. Now that's interesting because that's what the Egyptian prayed 10 times a day to rising Decan stars and prayed for the Sun So essentially Sun worship was apart of it. Sun worship is rooted in Islam, Christianity and Hebrewism

As we know Astrology was invented in Ancient Egypt by way of domed temples dedicated to the goddess. The ceiling where painted with the entire constellations in blue. There is no outer space in Ancient cosmology just the waters of Nun above us filled with stars and wandering stars in which stars are just lights

Ancient Islam was ripe with Theurgy that is summoning spirits which is considered haram in orthodox Islam Yet it's widely practiced and also in Catholicism and Judaism. They all do this in secret yet in Ifa Vodoun theugry is done everyday out in the open

The history of Ife goes back 10,000 years before the birth of Christ yet it doesn t cover the entire history of the African races and the history of man

Is it not so

Y'all hold some secrets still this I know

I would have to ask the Oyo Mesi for answers

It is contrary to what you have in your mind, because I am not passionate about my culture only but a messenger of the ancient order of the world,whom is regarded as the light of God, that created heaven and earth,who is known as ele-dumare,eledaa,eluron,ela is my passion.

Interestingly, there are alphabets order in advancing my course ,which the western Researchers classified as classic Hebrew lettering found in Sinai around 1900s. Depsite the present day yoruba alphabets, which is fashioned after latin ,still retained its semitic origin. Though the present day Yoruba's alphabets, in written form is fashioned after Oyo's accent which has no effects on the major dialects of Yoruba people as a whole

Even the Oyo accent isn't a classical Yoruba dialect but the Eastern Yorubas dialects remained the basis for any tangible research, though Oyo is a part of all Yoruba enclave. This is the reason I smiled when you thought Oyo is all in all because oyo isn't. Oyo is actually a later kingdom,after Ufe land,Owu land Sabe,Popo,Óba,Idanre etc.

Ufe of 10 thousands years being claimed isn't of Western Africa because no known Yoruba DNA is traceable to west Africa. Beside, Egypt's chronology which is the prideof Africa isn't even 10 thousands years old.Therefore, claims as being spread by Yoruba chronologist is inconsistent. But my claim tally with Mesepotemia and Egypts claim era as the period of Yoruba people's history.
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 2:58pm On May 06, 2019
Olu317:

It is contrary to what you have in your mind, because I am not passionate about my culture only but a messenger of the ancient order of the world,whom is regarded as the light of God, that created heaven and earth,who is known as ele-dumare,eledaa,eluron,ela is my passion.

Interestingly, there are alphabets order in advancing my course ,which the western Researchers classified as classic Hebrew lettering found in Sinai around 1900s. Depsite the present day yoruba alphabets, which is fashioned after latin ,still retained its semitic origin. Though the present day Yoruba's alphabets, in written form is fashioned after Oyo's accent which has no effects on the major dialects of Yoruba people as a whole

Even the Oyo accent isn't a classical Yoruba dialect but the Eastern Yorubas dialects remained the basis for any tangible research, though Oyo is a part of all Yoruba enclave. This is the reason I smiled when you thought Oyo is all in all because oyo isn't. Oyo is actually a later kingdom,after Ufe land,Owu land Sabe,Popo,Óba,Idanre etc.

Ufe of 10 thousands years being claimed isn't of Western Africa because no known Yoruba DNA is traceable to west Africa. Beside, Egypt's chronology which is the prideof Africa isn't even 10 thousands years old.Therefore, claims as being spread by Yoruba chronologist is inconsistent. But my claim tally with Mesepotemia and Egypts claim era as the period of Yoruba people's history.

I am partial to Oyo being a Sango follower and seeing the Alaafin as the central leader

Yet your assertions are stated without validity other than you represent an ancient world order of which I am not in position to verify or deny

I don't seek to uproot you yet pin you down to specifics

The Great Pyramids are at least 100,000 years old according to Occult sources

I do believe they were built by the Gods whom the Yorubas call the Orishas

The Bunyoro and Tooro call them the Bachwezi and some call them the Annunaki

Giants who look African tall, dark with wooly hair yet they are not us They created the Bantu and some people like the Niliothic peoples actually mixed bloodlines with these Gods

There's quite alot of history of man Yoruba scientists kept secret and I understand that an ancient world order of the light of God stretches across Africa containing many groups

The Aeon of Sango is the age such secrets of man's origin as well as true Destiny will be revealed
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Olu317(m): 5:58pm On May 06, 2019
Separateways:

I am partial to Oyo being a Sango follower and seeing the Alaafin as the central leader

Yet your assertions are stated without validity other than you represent an ancient world order of which I am not in position to verify or deny

I don't seek to uproot you yet pin you down to specifics

The Great Pyramids are at least 100,000 years old according to Occult sources

I do believe they were built by the Gods whom the Yorubas call the Orishas

The Bunyoro and Tooro call them the Bachwezi and some call them the Annunaki

Giants who look African tall, dark with wooly hair yet they are not us They created the Bantu and some people like the Niliothic peoples actually mixed bloodlines with these Gods

There's quite alot of history of man Yoruba scientists kept secret and I understand that an ancient world order of the light of God stretches across Africa containing many groups

The Aeon of Sango is the age such secrets of man's origin as well as true Destiny will be revealed

You Being partial to Oyo isn't a problem to me because everyone are entitled to their own opinion and choices they make but certainly the Ooni of Ufe has the longest same kingly lineage.

As to your invalidity of my research work can be seen on so many archaeological evidences on the google engine etc which point to historical account of human development at different area of the ancient era.So if you find it interesting to go deep into it ,then there are cuneiform, tablets, pictographs, hieroglyphs,ethnographic evidences etc that you tap from through e- journal,written document on pdf etc online to buttress my point. Kindly help yourself on it.

Whatever, the occultism of ancient Egyptians as you claimed need be backed with form of evidences such as archeological pictographs etc known in ancient Egypt.

The Yorubas ancestors passed some information which are based in Ifaology, traditions, and in their language.These are the means of unraveling certain information about places Yoruba lived and whom they lived with because there are words in Yoruba's lexicons that are found in Niger–Congo languages (Bantu and non-Bantu) cover West, Central, Southeast and Southern Africa. So also certain Yoruba lexicons are found in Afroasiatic languages that are spread throughout Western Asia, North Africa, the Horn of Africa and parts of the Sahel Africa. While in Middle East ,which is also Afro-Asiatic
Semitic that are spread throughout Western Asia, North Africa,Northeast Africa, Malta) to mentioned afew. Interestingly, the Afroasiatic-Semitic is the most dominant in Yoruba language,which you have used some comparison to buttress this point.

Lastly, Sango in ancient time as back as 600 years ago wasn't as famed in Yoruba land as been seen today. Today's popularity of sango is as a result of slave trade etc . It will do you good to go verify this from non Oyo group such as Ufe, Ekiti, Ulesha, Idanre, Akure , Ulaje, Ekimogun ,Ujebu, Owu, Egba,etc

Cheers
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 6:33pm On May 06, 2019
Olu317:

You Being partial to Oyo isn't a problem to me because everyone are entitled to their own opinion and choices they make but certainly the Ooni of Ufe has the longest same kingly lineage.

As to your invalidity of my research work can be seen on so many archaeological evidences on the google engine etc which point to historical account of human development at different area of the ancient era.So if you find it interesting to go deep into it ,then there are cuneiform, tablets, pictographs, hieroglyphs,ethnographic evidences etc that you tap from through e- journal,written document on pdf etc online to buttress my point. Kindly help yourself on it.

Whatever, the occultism of ancient Egyptians as you claimed need be backed with form of evidences such as archeological pictographs etc known in ancient Egypt.

The Yorubas ancestors passed some information which are based in Ifaology, traditions, and in their language.These are the means of unraveling certain information about places Yoruba lived and whom they lived with because there are words in Yoruba's lexicons that are found in Niger–Congo languages (Bantu and non-Bantu) cover West, Central, Southeast and Southern Africa. So also certain Yoruba lexicons are found in Afroasiatic languages that are spread throughout Western Asia, North Africa, the Horn of Africa and parts of the Sahel Africa. While in Middle East ,which is also Afro-Asiatic
Semitic that are spread throughout Western Asia, North Africa,Northeast Africa, Malta) to mentioned afew. Interestingly, the Afroasiatic-Semitic is the most dominant in Yoruba language,which you have used some comparison to buttress this point.

Lastly, Sango in ancient time as back as 600 years ago wasn't as famed in Yoruba land as been seen today. Today's popularity of sango is as a result of slave trade etc . It will do you good to go verify this from non Oyo group such as Ufe, Ekiti, Ulesha, Idanre, Akure , Ulaje, Ekimogun ,Ujebu, Owu, Egba,etc

Cheers

Let's not forget we are living in the Aeon of Sango

1. The Alaafin is one of the great kings of Yoruba royal houses not only yet even other kings

2. Sango has more followers than any other Yoruba religion in fact Sango is worshipped in 42 nations

3 The women are popular fans of Sango more than the men are and are centrally behind the priesthood and upkeep of the Sango faith

The Alaafin is a Muslim and I am partial to Sufi Islam and Islam was my first declared faith that lead me to the traditional African and others Islam promotes learning and studying

And like Sango Islam is full of warriors

I am just not into turning the other cheek
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Olu317(m): 5:46am On May 07, 2019
Separateways:

Let's not forget we are living in the Aeon of Sango

1. The Alaafin is one of the great kings of Yoruba royal houses not only yet even other kings

2. Sango has more followers than any other Yoruba religion in fact Sango is worshipped in 42 nations

3 The women are popular fans of Sango more than the men are and are centrally behind the priesthood and upkeep of the Sango faith

The Alaafin is a Muslim and I am partial to Sufi Islam and Islam was my first declared faith that lead me to the traditional African and others Islam promotes learning and studying

And like Sango Islam is full of warriors

I am just not into turning the other cheek
1. I agree on this view of yours. Indeed, Alaafin stool is highly given reverence because of the military strategy and expansion during her greatness.

2. I do not have this widespread knowledge of countries where Sango is venerated is 42 countries. This is quite an amazement. But is sango venerated under this name? Can you mention these countries?

3. Women have their role even if they are fans of spiritism and all form ancestral veneration even if they are not heavily allowed to participate in some other tradition of ancestors veneration.

4. Don't misunderstood Yoruba people's tradition as it regard Islam or Christianity because of seeing the current Alaafin as a Muslim. The next Alaafin can possibly be a Christian. So don't be emotional about Alaafin's religion because he's first a yoruba tradionalist before any other religion,even if you see him as your mentor through Islam. In actual fact, Alaafin ought be seen by you as a mentor through Yoruba tradition.

5. In fact, if Alaafin intend going to War,it is Oranmyan he venerates and not Sango because sango was a great warrior but wasn't a conqueror of other kingdoms as it is seen by you instead , he was a defender of his Oyo. He wasn't even a mercenary to be compared to his father, Oranmiyan,who was a mercenary at the peak before he returned back to Ufe to wage war over Ooni's throne and defend it. Beside, there were uncountable warriors in Yoruba land in the ancient time.

* Note *
If you are in doubt, you can verify these information from people who know these things about Alaafin.

Cheers
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 11:36am On May 07, 2019
Olu317:

1. I agree on this view of yours. Indeed, Alaafin stool is highly given reverence because of the military strategy and expansion during her greatness.

2. I do not have this widespread knowledge of countries where Sango is venerated is 42 countries. This is quite an amazement. But is sango venerated under this name? Can you mention these countries?

3. Women have their role even if they are fans of spiritism and all form ancestral veneration even if they are not heavily allowed to participate in some other tradition of ancestors veneration.

4. Don't misunderstood Yoruba people's tradition as it regard Islam or Christianity because of seeing the current Alaafin as a Muslim. The next Alaafin can possibly be a Christian. So don't be emotional about Alaafin's religion because he's first a yoruba tradionalist before any other religion,even if you see him as your mentor through Islam. In actual fact, Alaafin ought be seen by you as a mentor through Yoruba tradition.

5. In fact, if Alaafin intend going to War,it is Oranmyan he venerates and not Sango because sango was a great warrior but wasn't a conqueror of other kingdoms as it is seen by you instead , he was a defender of his Oyo. He wasn't even a mercenary to be compared to his father, Oranmiyan,who was a mercenary at the peak before he returned back to Ufe to wage war over Ooni's throne and defend it. Beside, there were uncountable warriors in Yoruba land in the ancient time.

* Note *
If you are in doubt, you can verify these information from people who know these things about Alaafin.

Cheers

We agree on some points

This is good

Yet bad also because you keep referring to Sango as a personality rather than an energy. An energy we share everyday in America, Haiti, Jamaica, Peutro Rico, St. Thomas, Dominica Republic, Costa Rico, Guyana, Trinidad and Tobago, Virgin Islands, Belize, Brazil, England, and I could go on. How many places have Yoruba traditions traveled too What's the most prayed to and loved faith by men and women because Sango promotes women and children especially twins

I didn't even know other traditional faiths discriminate against women

The head of the Sango temple here in the US is a woman She is the high priestess of Sango

In fact I've meet quite a few priestesses and most of them are Sango priestesses outright even if they know other faiths

I can say it, I'm for the full implementation of Islamic law that was given by Sufi Islam this is the basis for the US constitution and these hypocrites here followed it this would be the world's greatest nation

Those have Sharia law have it partial because they favor the rich and powerful this is how rich pedophiles have subverted God's justice

If Nigeria imposed the complete Sharia law along with improving food supply, infrastructure and zest for learning mathematics Ancient Egypt would materialize

This the Aeon of Sango will bring about Alaafin Sango imposed strict law, improved food supply, improved the military, improved the infrastructure, and set warring Oyo in balance This was Sangos accomplishments compared to his father Oranmyan that has him loved all over the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

The True Black Hawk Down Documentary / I Need Old Original Coral Beads / Our similarities in culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 256
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.