Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate (1485 Views)

Nostalgic Throwback: How 80s And 90s Kids Looked Like During Christmas / Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by Jewessgratitud3: 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
I know it but didn't use this type of water bottle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by Boogyman557: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
Holly Gram cool It's called BOTTLE WATER..

The Good Old Days..

When life was CALM and EASY..

When true LOVE exist..

They told us in school that we are the LEADERS of TOMMOROW.

My brother till dis day, we no see anything LEAD oo!

Na the old MONKEYS still de LEAD us..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by Apus: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
This one na for butty children na. Na pure water we dey carry go skul then or we drink tap water. Sharp!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by Mindlog: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
Some herdsmen still use it till this day .

1 Like

Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by garriAndsugar: 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
I know it but I didn't use this type of bottle water

Who you dey form for self?

1 Like

Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by Jewessgratitud3: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Who you dey form for self?

Form?? No be mouth.. me I be born butty. I didn't use this type of water bottle.

You wish everyone was ajekpako like you... grin tongue. Sorry o...

1 Like

Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by garriAndsugar: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Form?? No be mouth.. me I be born butty. I didn't use this type of water bottle.

You wish everyone was ajekpako like you... grin tongue. Sorry o...
You that was teaching someone how to patch leaking well..Dey play grin

1 Like

Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by Jewessgratitud3: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
Apus:
This one na for butty children na. Na pure water we dey carry go skul then or we drink tap water. Sharp!

LoL ..by the way pure water was not out in those days. What they sold then was ice water tutu Reh.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by Jewessgratitud3: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
garriAndsugar:

You that was teaching someone how to patch leaking well..Dey play grin

LoL . See this aboki grin. My well experience was when I moved to akoka Area during my uni days at unilag. It was a student's lodge and we had well and also had borehole. So I don't get why you're using that to judge.

I was born and brought up in the heart of ikoyi. Awolowo road to be precise. Did my primary and secondary education in ikoyi. Only moved to akoka during my uni days. Deal with it akpako master cool tongue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by Nazgul: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
Water bottle. It used to have a rope you'll use to hang it on your neck...how time flies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by Jewessgratitud3: 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
Nazgul:
Water bottle. It used to have a rope you'll use to hang it on your neck...how time flies.

Yeah.
Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by garriAndsugar: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

LoL . See this aboki grin. My well experience was when I moved to akoka Area during my uni days at unilag. It was a student's lodge and we had well and also had borehole. So I don't get why you're using that to judge.

I was born and brought up in the heart of ikoyi. Awolowo road to be precise. Did my primary and secondary education in ikoyi. Only moved to akoka during my uni days. Deal with it akpako master cool tongue.
No evidence

1 Like

Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by Ensa777(f): 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
Apus:

Ice water not purewater. grin
Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by folake4u(f): 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
That's a water bottle? Amazing!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by Apus: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

LoL ..by the way pure water was not out in those days. What they sold then was ice water tutu Reh.. grin

Yeah boss... 1kobo or we drink condense lolly take wash down our bread & beans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by Jewessgratitud3: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
garriAndsugar:

No evidence

If you can drop 1m I'll show you evidence now now... Oya..
Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by garriAndsugar: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

If you can drop 1m I'll show you evidence now now... Oya..
1m is too small for you.
Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by Jewessgratitud3: 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
Apus:

Ah.. this condense. I liked the milk flavor. Chai. .
Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by Jewessgratitud3: 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
garriAndsugar:

1m is too small for you.

You no get. Forget.
Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by thesicilian: 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
Mine was green grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by Wodu89: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
Mods

Food is ready

Oya o

Please front page

Mynd44
Mukina2
Seun
Oam4j
Nlfpmod
Dominique
Rocktation
Dragnet
Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by Wodu89: 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
Crazy water bottle. When you put tea in it, the tea begins to have a dodgy taste by afternoon break, not even close of the day. Even water isn't spared. Anything put into it, comes out with a dodgy, sparky, funny taste

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by Wodu89: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
Apus:

Kai. You too play. Very soon you'll show us Sun Top packs, Tandi pictures, Oya CA CA
Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by Charismatic107: 1:04am On Sep 16, 2023
Wodu89:
Crazy water bottle. When you put tea in it, the tea begins to have a dodgy taste by afternoon break, not even close of the day. Even water isn't spared. Anything put into it, comes out with a dodgy, sparky, funny taste
Good old days, I remember when I took hot tea to school in those water bottle and it got spoilt before break time, I no fit cry because I be class captain grin
Re: Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate by DyingFetus: 3:32am On Sep 16, 2023
Na boomers full here laikdis

(1) (Reply)

This Two Couchs Are For Sale, Very Affordable / What Is Dating And Courtship All About? / Can You Use A Hired Wedding Gown And An Old Bouquet During Your Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.