Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira? (748 Views)

What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? / What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira? by lalalista: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
I ve about 1.8 as life savings which I normally fix in bank and spend the interest generated. With the rise in prices of commodities lately, the money no longer lasts. I'm now pushed to start a business but I'm scared because I ask myself that what if the business doesn't eventually work out as planned? That means my finances will be affected. I need a very sure business which I can conviniently start with 1m. Please I need advice and suggestions. I'm currently unemployed
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira? by garriAndsugar: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2023
Before you take any business idea from here first withdraw small money take better peppersoup and Origin, you don try abeg to save 1m
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira? by stacyadams: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2023
lalalista:
I ve about 1.8 as life savings which I normally fix in bank and spend the interest generated. With the rise in prices of commodities lately, the money no longer lasts. I'm now pushed to start a business but I'm scared because I ask myself that what if the business doesn't eventually work out as planned? That means my finances will be affected. I need a very sure business which I can conviniently start with 1m. Please I need advice and suggestions. I'm currently unemployed

Nothy like sure business,,naija policy fit render ur 1.8 useless over night....na to find one biz dey manage an jejey
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira? by lalalista: 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Before you take any business idea from here first withdraw small money take better peppersoup and Origin, you don try abeg to save 1m
lol. grin. You don't mean it. To me, the money seems too small sef. Like it's nothing. I feel Like I'm still far behind financially
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira? by wittywriter: 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
lalalista:
I ve about 1.8 as life savings which I normally fix in bank and spend the interest generated. With the rise in prices of commodities lately, the money no longer lasts. I'm now pushed to start a business but I'm scared because I ask myself that what if the business doesn't eventually work out as planned? That means my finances will be affected. I need a very sure business wphich I can conviniently start with 1m. Please I need advice and suggestions. I'm currently unemployed
Why not save your money in a stable currency like USD first.
One sure investment venture with assured ROI is setting up an online service/sales funnel.
An example is Jiji.
lalalista:
how do I save my money in usdt?
Use blockchain platforms like Binance or Trustwallet.
Don't forget to keep your password or recovery phrase saved safely.

Wittyness.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira? by dawnomike(m): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
lalalista:
If you're in lagos, buy a korope(mini-bus), give it out on hire purchase to a driver on the island, if you're in Ibadan - you do that with micra.

You can go into mini distributorship

Uf you're in lagos, get a delivery bike, register it with jumia foods, glovo, chowdeck etc for delivery services and get a rider to whom you will be paying 50k monthly

If you like animal husbandry, buy 1 he-goat and 5 she-goats(lol if there's any word like that), rent an expanse of land. The goats give birth to 2 billy goats twice a year and you can start selling them off online.

You can as well venture into mini-exportation of foodstuffs.

Visit an area mainly occupied by youths, students or corpers, buy starlink(Elon musk's ISP), provide fast internet to those around and they pay you monthly subscription fee.

Contact me for more.... ayam tired of typing grin

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira? by lalalista: 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
dawnomike:
If you're in lagos, buy a korope(mini-bus), give it out on hire purchase to a driver on the island, if you're in Ibadan - you do that with micra.

Uf you're in lagos, get a delivery bike, register it with jumia foods, glovo, chowdeck etc for delivery services and get a rider to whom you will be paying 50k monthly

If you like animal husbandry, buy 1 he-goat and 5 she-goats(lol if there's any word like that), rent an expanse of land. The goats give birth to 2 billy goats twice a year and you can start selling them off online.

Visit an area mainly occupied by youths, students or corpers, buy starlink(Elon musk's ISP), provide fast internet to those around and they pay you monthly subscription fee.

I'm interested in the mini exportation of food stuff
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira? by Ceasarceasar: 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
What business can I do with 4 million sad
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira? by lalalista: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
wittywriter:

Why not save your money in a stable currency like USD first.
One sure investment venture with assured ROI is setting up an online service/sales funnel.
An example is Jiji.

Wittyness.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira? by Mustack: 5:13am On Sep 16, 2023
lalalista:

Jiji
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira? by Zammy123(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10
dawnomike:

Hello, thank you for your input on this topic. Please do you know if there is high demand for chowdeck deliveries in ilorin and Abeokuta?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira? by dawnomike(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10
Zammy123:

Hello, thank you for your input on this topic. Please do you know if there is high demand for chowdeck deliveries in ilorin and Abeokuta?
I really don't know much about abeokuta
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira? by Zammy123(m): 12:00am On Apr 11
[quote author=dawnomike post=129372104]I really don't know much about abeokuta[/quote

Okay, thank you
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira? by jose556(m): 2:13am On Apr 11
I usually say, if you have money and you have to go about asking "what business can I start"... You are not ready to start any business.

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira? by samwash(m): 12:47pm On Apr 11
One of the problem with we Nigerians youths is that we don't have financial plans so, when the money comes we don't have idea how to utilize the money.
You you can not trade with 100k, how will you trade with 500k, so when the millions come, you loss idea.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira? by Thcounsellor: 6:09pm On May 13
Let’s talk about chowdeck bro, it doesn’t necessarily have to be in Abk.

Zammy123:

(1) (Reply)

I Make 200k Everyday In Block Industry Site.– Nigerian Lady Reveals / Www.1dollarfund.com / Calabar(virgin Land)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.