Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose (68827 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
■ Legit news posted it on Facebook. I'm sure there will be a link through which she can be reached in her video.
I don't do social media so I don't know. undecided
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Cutehector(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ravenna:

Na her type go slap men sef
lmao grin
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Jewessgratitud3: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't do social media so I don't know. undecided

Where you dey so? 🤔.
It's alright.
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Alimzy20(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
E DON RED FOR HER ! BUT SHE GO GET HUSBAND ONE DAY SHA.. SURE BANGER
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Bahamas95(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
She's just an attention seeker, I have seen uglier women that are either married or in a serious relationship.
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by DaddyCoool: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ravenna:

If you check well, those men have something that worth BIG.

For example, just look at yourself!

Would your partner marry you if youre old, disabled and poor?!

Be honest with yourself

The point is that even if a disabled girl has all those things, no one would still marry her. Oh, they'll fucķ her alright, but never marry
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by michoim(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
...that could be true
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by DaddyCoool: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Simple plastics surgery will fix it

She probably secretly likes it just that way - most women like attention
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Obierika(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So because she has a nose like that, she should have accepted any Tom, dick and Harry who came her way? Many of you here are just clear indicators that the Nigerian mental health industry is in terrible condition. undecided

No matter how bad the mental health of Nigerians is it is still not as bad as that of Americans where a teenager can go on a shooting spree in a shopping mall simply becaue he did not get a dance partner at a prom party tongue

All you economic refugees in the US who enjoy dissing Nigeria should take your time!
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Pat081: 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
Hmmmm can she tell us that no man never enter the place b4
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Ravenna: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
DaddyCoool:

The point is that even if a disabled girl has all those things, no one would still marry her. Oh, they'll fucķ her alright, but never marry

Now Your right!

Men don't fall in love with Money but women haaa..

Men can Bleep anything, not for money but for Fun or curiosity sake.

Women, as long as money is involved, she will Bleep anything, she will love that shit too.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by drololaaof: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Ammie was crying bitterly in the video, saying she wished she could have a man of her own. Other videos on her handle also show her making reference to her nose. Some people said she still looked beautiful, even with a big nose. Meanwhile see what someone still had the mind to comment @comment marked in red.

She's beautiful and will find someone who loves her just the way she is.
What is wrong with your nose? Nothing you just want to create attention, if you don't have boyfriend it is not because of your nose but there are many factors may be your behaviour, spiritual and many other factors .
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bahamas95:
■ She's just an attention seeker, I have seen uglier women that are either married or in a serious relationship.
And how many of them are truly loved? Or you feel that so long as others are able to settle, she too must? undecided
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by DaddyCoool: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ravenna:

Now Your right!

Men don't fall in love with Money but women haaa..

Men can Bleep anything, not for money but for Fun or curiosity sake.

Women, as long as money is involved, she will Bleep anything, she will love that shit too.

😆And they'll deceive themselves it's because of "love". But if you look closely you’ll find out the real reason!
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Blue86(m): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
It can be fixed surgically.
Go to Korea.
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by effido666: 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
There in nothing wrong with ur nose except ur character is bad
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Kobojunkie: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
drololaaof:
■ What is wrong with your nose? Nothing you just want to create attention, if you don't have boyfriend it is not because of your nose but there are many factors may be your behaviour, spiritual and many other factors .
So all the women out there who have all those issues you listed and still have no problems finding dates in that same Nigeria, you don't live in the same reality that they do? There has never been a time in the history of the Nigerian people that any of what you listed there has ever stopped any boy or girl from getting married, yet you lot brandish it here against women as though you are set as monitoring spirits over them for rejecting you in the past. No be mental problem be that? undecided

Some of you haven't even figured out your left from your right yet you go about pretending you should have a say as far as others. undecided
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Ravenna: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
DaddyCoool:

😆And they'll deceive themselves it's because of "love". But if you look closely you’ll find out the real reason!

Check "top 100 Golddiggers" on Google, All are female.

Men don't do that shitt, if they love you it's final.
And if otherwise, it's final

1 Like

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by enemyofprogress: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
Igbotic nose
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by ChronicGp(m): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
With approximately $5k she could get it fixed
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by phemmyfour: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Ammie was crying bitterly in the video, saying she wished she could have a man of her own. Other videos on her handle also show her making reference to her nose. Some people said she still looked beautiful, even with a big nose. Meanwhile see what someone still had the mind to comment @comment marked in red.

God nose the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by IamHonourable1: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
She's trying to use her cry to emotionally blackmail any weak simp into a relationship.
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by rickleye: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
How much is rhinoplasty surgery
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by NAC1666: 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

She should try me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by TheSuperX(m): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Say bee sting her nose? Omo this is like the biggest nose I have ever seen.
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by ogaemma: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
Be positive and don't give up.

When the right guy comes, he will not even take notice of your nose.
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by deavicky(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
She is right. I would had advised surgery but what of the offspring.
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Spiff20(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
My concern is, I hope she is breathing welll and it's not a health challenge. But men sha.
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by marlow1962(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Rubbish reasoning!

Even your own papa and mama had to have standards as far as dating is concerned. One man or woman's standard may seem high to another because we each can only date who we like and not just anyone that walls by. You folks that spew this trash about others having high standards equally have yours that others disdain you for so who the fk are you to suggest another cannot stick to loving only that which they do? undecided
If to say your own mama no lower her standards, you no for there here they talk rubbish.
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by DaddyCoool: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ravenna:

Check "top 100 Golddiggers" on Google, All are female.

Men don't do that shitt, if they love you it's final.
And if otherwise, it's final

Except, there are men like this guy below grin
And there are guys posting him they're in the same biz!

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
marlow1962:
■ If to say your own mama no lower her standards, you no for there here they talk rubbish.
I am glad she did not or else I would have ended up like you, unable to critically reason my reality and that of others. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by masqot(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
Surgery will give her a facelift. It’s actually recommended for her if she’s not comfortable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Shikini Money: Smart Tvs✔️ & Soundbars ✔️ / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.