Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,409 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

I'm Having Trouble At Work...i Need Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm Having Trouble At Work...i Need Advice (213 Views)

My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble / I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day / Help, I'm Having Challenges At Work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Having Trouble At Work...i Need Advice by Lanmonfishery(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
I got a job at a farm in Oyo, that's July and I'm technically the manager of the farm,its like an adventure for me, growing up in Lagos then living back in days, I say this cause it's a village, I'm very well respected by the members of the community both in town and village and I sit with people old enough to be my father even grandpa, cause of my position.i stay in the village most week days and come to town during weekends . Now the issue is my boss is not in the country, there's this other man who resides in town close to the village, he hustles there too, he's somewhat part of the organization as an advisor and he has connections ( it's his town).
Thing is this man makes my life a living hell, he yells at me even in front of my junior staffs he does everything to paint me bad in presence of my boss,and reports any sniff of discomfort to my boss. I have to always put up with issues l, query almost every week I almost don't want to come to town because I don't know whats been heard. Sometimes I get so pissed that I want to confront the man and say my mind but I remember I'm in another man's place, I've told my boss of the discomfort of misinformation and yelling at me sometimes and I'm being begged not to be angry. Thing is all these hasn't stopped I feel I can't handle the man's issues anymore
Before I make a bad decision, please I need advice
Re: I'm Having Trouble At Work...i Need Advice by Adekot: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
It just a process
Seems this is your first job

3 Likes

Re: I'm Having Trouble At Work...i Need Advice by sunnymighty(m): 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
Do you have any other job or side hustle incase you decided to quit?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Having Trouble At Work...i Need Advice by advanceDNA: 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
sunnymighty:

Quit because of what one local champion talking trash?? Laai Lai ....
Every work place has its own principality... he can't leave because of small issues ....

Lanmonfishery should muscle up and stop being a baby over small issues.... If he has craze show him small vawulence..... Man like u dey harass u...u dey complain online... ??

U said u told ur boss of the discomfort of misinformation and yelling and he begged not to be angry... That means u don't have too much issue with ur oga....

Oga face ur work...and do ur work diligently.

. The baba werey probably want one free crate of egg per week....

5 Likes

Re: I'm Having Trouble At Work...i Need Advice by Lanmonfishery(m): 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
sunnymighty:

I don't...just skill I hope to raise capital for

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Trouble At Work...i Need Advice by Lanmonfishery(m): 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Adekot:
It just a process
Seems this is your first job

It's not my first
Re: I'm Having Trouble At Work...i Need Advice by Lanmonfishery(m): 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

Quit because of what one local champion talking trash?? Laai Lai ....
Every work place has its own principality... he can't leave because of small issues ....

Lanmonfishery should muscle up and stop being a baby over small issues.... If he has craze show him small vawulence..... Man like u dey harass u...u dey complain online... ??

U said u told ur boss of the discomfort of misinformation and yelling and he begged not to be angry... That means u don't have too much issue with ur oga....

Oga face ur work...and do ur work diligently.

. The baba werey probably want one free crate of egg per week....

Thank u

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Trouble At Work...i Need Advice by IyaTola: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Give a piss of your friends mind and when you do, don't shout, say it gentle and when you are done leave the scene ASAP.
Re: I'm Having Trouble At Work...i Need Advice by illicit(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
You don't need to avoid the villagers, infact befriend them

You need an advocate among them

Make someone really close, you will learn some useful things about this your adversary

That man is a bully, you be Lagosian nah, no let local champion use you shine

(1) (Reply)

Film Maker Barakumo Solomon Odede Celebrates Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley / Please Does ICAN Lodge Examiners In A Hotel To Mark Papers For Them? / Internship At Fmc Umuahia Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.