Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact (17154 Views)

ECOWAS Engages Third-party Mediators To Reintegrate Mali, Niger, Burkina Faso / 3500 Terrorist Attacks Recorded In Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Rep — ECOWAS / Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Confirm Plan To Form New Confederation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by Mosba: 9:11am On Sep 17, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu they’re waiting for you

If e sure you go attack Niger

Them go commot that your maggot infested brown teeth one time

Blasphemy! Stop saying that, he is the president of Nigeria for God's sake, if you don't respect him, respect his office that your Obi is trying to occupy even though it's easier for camel to pass through the needles eye than for that to happen before 2032

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by TongueTwista(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2023
Kukutente23:

But the validity or otherwise of comprehensive skills was not the bone of contention.
You see what I said about your communication skills?

My god🤦‍♂️!

Why do you find it hard to understand my words and the exact messages I seek to pass?!
Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by Numerouno94(m): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2023
taylor88:

This peaceful Sunday morning u don start Vawulence. gringrin
Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by TongueTwista(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2023
Kukutente23:

Not at all
But I've seen you invade an argument and it's not looking pretty at all.

Lol.
My other account is "Boldbrainz". Please go through it and understand my person. When you've done that, I'll give you further responses.
Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by Numerouno94(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2023
taylor88:

Comrade you never sleep

It’s 2am

Abi you dey bomb

I dey suspect say na Jason scolari b this. Oya reveal urself.grin
Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by NorthernersSuck: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2023
See buhari junior brother standing at the back

Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by nairanaira12: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2023
EmekaA125:
Obi would have cut those junta militias to sizes. Don't dare a no nonsense man like him. He curtailed ravaging MASSOB menace singlehandedly in Onitsha from 2006 - 2007. If you know anyone living in Anambra then, ask him or her about Oso Peter Obi (Peter Obi's exodus).

You talk like an idiot. Anybody who attempts to invade Niger republic is an enemy of humanity, be it Obi or tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by NorthernersSuck: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2023
onlyboyson:

No mind Tinubu and western idiots

The guy go taya las las
Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by Kukutente23: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2023
TongueTwista:

Lol.
My other account is "Boldbrainz". Please go through it and understand my person. When you've done that, I'll give you further responses.
I recognise that account.
Much respect from me to that account
But that dude, you shouldn't have risen to his defence.
Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by Kukutente23: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2023
TongueTwista:

My god🤦‍♂️!

Why do you find it hard to understand my words and the exact messages I seek to pass?!
The context of my argument with the dude had to do with comprehension and not comprehensive skills.
He fluffed it. You didn't see that part. You only came in at the point of whether comprehensive skills exist or not which is totally alien to the original discussion.
Hope you get it now
Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by EmekaA125(m): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2023
nairanaira12:

You talk like an idiot. Anybody who attempts to invade Niger republic is an enemy of humanity, be it Obi or tinubu.
I thought ur drug lord said democracy must be upheld in Niger Republic? Wetin come happen ??
Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by StreetFight: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2023
The three mini natiins combined cannot withstand MC Oluomo boys, not to talk of Asari Dokuboh boys
Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by BloomingDale(f): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2023
2016easy2017:

Very good and intelligent.

Soon many African countries would join. Throw it open. With the conditions that a member nation would have nothing to do with the west.
Create international trades among member nations.
Make rapid approach to adopt BRICS as national currency.
Forbid other nations from transactions with member nations if affiliated to the west

Why must you adopt BRICS? can’t you do nothing without the white man?
Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by tnerro1(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2023
Please let France face their wahala alone, no Nigerian soldiers should be sent to go and fight in Niger, France that is raping that country of its natural resources should go and fight
Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by aswani(m): 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
BloomingDale:

Why must you adopt BRICS? can’t you do nothing without the white man?

Wow, yet another wonderful and insightful post.

This is the exact mindset that is needed by Nigerians, we actually had it in the late 60's and early 70's (FESTAC, boycotting Olympics, not falling in line with the US and UK who supported apartheid etc).

Obidients wouldn't come on board currently as they are anti-anything rather than bring pro-something.
Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by Bfly: 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tinubu probably couldn't workunder pressure. His threat had no blueprint.
Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by azikiweironsi(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
taylor88:

Hand will soon touch you.
Don't cry freedom of speech when you're in custody because this your unguarded utrances towards the President will soon end you in trouble .Continue jobless mob.

1 Like

Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by Cabalgeneral: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
EmekaA125:
Obi would have cut those junta militias to sizes. Don't dare a no nonsense man like him. He curtailed ravaging MASSOB menace singlehandedly in Onitsha from 2006 - 2007. If you know anyone living in Anambra then, ask him or her about Oso Peter Obi (Peter Obi's exodus).

Mumu is massob a country or military group.
Illiterate Obi will do that as president of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by obyno82: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
Woodshot:
I for one knows that this alliance isn't for the general good of the common Burkinabe, Malian, and Nigerien.

One country must be taking the larger chunk of the benefits way more than the rest...

Even the background work of art on the wall behind them all clearly brought bare what would happen with so called mutual pact...

The Man riding the donkey maybe a Burkinabe, Nigerien or Malian.

Let's assume the donkey is owned by the three...

Why let only one ride on the donkey? While the rest toil and trek with loads balanced on their heads?

What happens to all of them trekking it out while their loads has a place on the donkey owned in common?

Maltreatment is what I see coming out from this alliance.

Did you really proof read what you wrote? The write up said a defence pact not an economic pact Oga. It clearly states that each part will rise to the defense of the other when attacked by external forces.
Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by obyno82: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
beejay85:

Normal level..
When PBAT threatened to invade, you guys wailed to high heavens that it's not out business..
Now it's Obi would have invaded.. same way he did with Massob grin grin
So he would have gone against the National Assembly?
Thanks to God...he was a bullet worth dodging grin

He didn't say Obi would invade. You just concluded in your mind.
Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by Woodshot: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
obyno82:

Did you really proof read what you wrote? The write up said a defence pact not an economic pact Oga. It clearly states that each part will rise to the defense of the other when attacked by external forces.

The Alliance is a combination of military and economic efforts.

2 Likes

Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by nairanaira12: 11:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
EmekaA125:

I thought ur drug lord said democracy must be upheld in Niger Republic? Wetin come happen ??

You sound as stupid as tinubu dogs. Anyone who doesn't support your stupid stories about Obi is automatically a tinubu supporter.

You should feel very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by adenigga(m): 3:47am On Sep 18, 2023
NorthernersSuck:
See buhari junior brother standing at the back
grin grin
Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by Konquest: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2023
Re: Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact by Horus(m): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2023
The signature of this mutual defence pact is the beginning of the reunification of the old powerful Songhai empire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alexei Navalny’s Former Chief Of Staff Volkov Attacked In Lithuania(photos) / SA Census Reveals Foreigners Make Up 3% of Population, Nigerian Numbers Down / Trump Accepts Deal For Temporary End To Painful Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.