Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,013 members, 7,825,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) (35919 Views)

Rev. Regina Baadu Ordained As Anglican Diocese Of Cape Coast First Female Priest / 7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions / Imo Anglican Diocese Crisis: Bish­op Chijioke Benjamin Otti, Wife, Kids Detained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by AzizG550(m): 7:55am On Sep 17, 2023
You even put Holy Ghost cathedral Enugu pictures. Kilode?
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Ravenna: 7:56am On Sep 17, 2023
With all these Churches, why yebhoes still get craze for head?!

Dem no dey preach the word of God to them ni?!

Yebhoes are like moslems that go to Mosque FIVE times daily, yet they are very Evil.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 7:58am On Sep 17, 2023
Holy Trinity Basilica Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 7:59am On Sep 17, 2023
More

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Really beautiful. God bless Igbos. The most industrious and progressive tribe in Africa.
This thing way you talk now go begin vex some people

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 8:02am On Sep 17, 2023
AzizG550:
You even put Holy Ghost cathedral Enugu pictures. Kilode?
Show me

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Boyewu: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2023
God bless the church and the worshippers. May God give the worshippers (Christians) the grace to serve Him till the last day. Happy Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by scriptfounder: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2023
BLESSED IWENE TANSI PARISH UMUDIOKA ANAMBRA

how can you no mention this

13 Likes

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by HardBishop: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2023
That's why I love my state ANAMBRA..... We build buildings up to standard.. erect good structure that portray beauty aesthetically, structurally....... Unlike the rubbish Kaduna people set up there.. see their Anglican churches so old... Infact the southern kaduan need to be blame for the poor structure they set up there.

Abeg no jealousy ANAMBRA PEOPLE

10 Likes

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by slystyle203(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2023
To me religion is nothing but age long SCAM...and they(the predators) ought to be extremely rich while they members(the preys) continue to willow in poverty

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2023
scriptfounder:
BLESSED IWENE TANSI PARISH UMUDIOKA ANAMBRA

how can you no mention this
Not all have their pictures
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by gabbytabby: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2023
When slaves dey honour their enslavers. Una go overcome some day.

Bestmanfornow:
Archbishop Okeke music academy

Holy Trinity Onitsha
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
The one in my Home town, St Joseph Catholic church Awka-Etiti
Wow, I'm from Azigbo a neighboring town..

Nice one Sire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 8:15am On Sep 17, 2023
slystyle203:
To me religion is nothing but age long SCAM...and they(the predators) ought to be extremely rich while they members(the preys) continue to willow in poverty
Only you that's wallowing in poverty not we

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:17am On Sep 17, 2023
WITH CATHOLIC YOU ARE FILLED WITH PRESENCE OF CHRIST JESUS FULL OF MEEKNESS AND CALMNESS WHILE YOU LET GOD FIGHT YOUR BATTLE

WITH PENTICOASTAL YOU ARE CLOSEST TO ANGELS SINGING FULL OF DELIVERANCE AGRESSION WHILE PERSONALLY BATTLING THE DEVIL

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Felimax(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
St Patrick's cathedral Awka one of the beautiful edifice in Anambra state

I swear down, I was marvelled at the beauty of this church and the Marian Grotto! I pray something takes me down again to enjoy the presence of God there.

I slept in the this town with doors open and no mosquito I can't remember the exact place but it only makes wonder how God has blessed this country.

Nigeria is rich, so bless!

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Onlinebar: 8:17am On Sep 17, 2023
Nice one ndi nkem

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Rinoxy: 8:18am On Sep 17, 2023
kokoA:
I was born a Catholic, I am still Catholic and I shall remain Catholic till the end.. I just love the Catholic church.
Congratulations.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Advocate500: 8:18am On Sep 17, 2023
Nice building,I wish we can replicate this on the numbers of industries within state,thank you, most people that have not been to other part of the country,think life start and end in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2023
EmeeNaka:
we have been the beacon of hope and Christianity in Africa.
The greatest scourge that threatened the Igbo is the current terrorism being carried out by idiotic IPOB-ESN Unknown gunmen in South East, which has brought into our fold, an extant practices that leads to death, human rituals and sorts of evils that we destroyed before now. Dibias are now having large following in Facebook, undermining our efforts of clean progress.
Our land has been a democratic Republican region for thousands of years.
We shall prevail!
Ipob and ESN is also the reason your evil Nigeria government killed three million Igbo kids.

Some Dibias are better than some of your pastors.
Yes,as I'm typing this I just got back from church,my trouser no go tear if say the truth.

Before the coming of church when there's only Dibias in Igbo land,our land was save than it's now.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2023
WITH CATHOLIC YOU ARE FILLED WITH PRESENCE OF CHRIST JESUS FULL OF MEEKNESS AND CALMNESS WHILE THEY LET GOD FIGHT THEIR BATTLE

WITH PENTICOASTAL YOU ARE CLOSEST TO ANGELS SINGING FULL AGRESSION WHILE PERSONALLY BATTLING THE DEVIL

Both complement each other,as body of Christ.Shalom
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Mindlog: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2023
Solsix:
What's the aim of this thread if I may ask??

Inspire tourism could be one of them.

I personally love visiting Churches especially well maintained old structures. I recently visited an old Church here in the UK that was first built in the 12th century and rebuilt in the 14th century, St Mary the Virgin in Northampton and it was an awesome experience.

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Rinoxy: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2023
Dubetex96:
I belong to Bascilica of the most holy Trinity my mother parish and the largest diocese in Nigeria .
Congratulations.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by o42austino(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2023
This is more like a Catholic thread that u opened, u just posted one church for the Anglican communion

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by henidord3: 8:22am On Sep 17, 2023
Igbos and Christianity self.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2023
Nobody has any issue or problem with anambra being a Christian State but let it be Kano State that's Said to be a Muslim State...u. See pple writing...
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Please, onye be ya na-agba ọkụ, anaghị achụ oke.
Avoid saying things that could potentially divide the body of Christ subtly or overtly.
It will be more purposeful if you use the term 'Christian' instead of 'Catholic'.
Christianity is being systematically attacked by forces of evil and we must identify as one body always, especially in public.
FYI, the SE and SS are the beacon of Christianity in Nigeria.
Cheers.
so other regions aren't beacons of Christianity abi...
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Evidenx(m): 8:25am On Sep 17, 2023
Beautiful Churches with evil and sinful worshippers.

Repent! Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Mindlog: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2023
Ravenna:
With all these Churches, why yebhoes still get craze for head?!

Dem no dey preach the word of God to them ni?!

Yebhoes are like moslems that go to Mosque FIVE times daily, yet they are very Evil.

At least no be igbos full the prisons whey dey your home state, na your people. cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by EmeeNaka: 8:26am On Sep 17, 2023
chiagozien:
Ipob and ESN is also the reason your evil Nigeria government killed three million Igbo kids.
IPOB-ESN-UGM members are a disgrace and reprobates. They're sent from hell to ridicule Igbo people. They have led to loss of more than 1trillion naira in SE since 2020. They have massacred Igbos and committed sacrilegious acts in the name of stupid Biafra fighting.
Are the 3 million igbos that died in 1967_1970s the reason for killing more igbos and destroying Igbo properties? Are they the reason for setting Igbo people back? Look at criminal native doctors everywhere destroying our clean progress.
I believe that some of you that speak in support of IPOB-ESN in this forum are not even Igbo people. You guys are likely hiding under one moniker to create Confusion and further support the destruction of Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by EmeeNaka: 8:27am On Sep 17, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
so other regions aren't beacons of Christianity abi...
Other regions are not.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Phoen1X: 8:28am On Sep 17, 2023
vickydevoka:

Imagine if God says, " if any of this churches was built with money let it get destroyed". Most churches in Anambra are built with Drug money and blood money. I be igbo boy but I love saying the truth
Hmm,...poor man and his poor sense of reasoning.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) / 7 Places Christians Should Avoid Visiting / Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.