Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) (35913 Views)

Rev. Regina Baadu Ordained As Anglican Diocese Of Cape Coast First Female Priest / 7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions / Imo Anglican Diocese Crisis: Bish­op Chijioke Benjamin Otti, Wife, Kids Detained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Okay, keep posting, flood the whole site with pictures and carefully ignore other terrible issues happening in Alaigbo.
How about the terrible issues happening in your region

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

How about the terrible issues happening in your region
Good, atleast you have accepted that terrible issues are happening in Alaigbo. You so much wants to believe i am from this region. Well... i cannot stop you from believing what you like.

I rest my case.

Ciao! grin
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

So what's your business with this thread why sounding frustrated, what your business I f we choose to be Christians Christianity has contributed enough in Igbo land most of the early schools here and hospitals were built by missions, and it's a religion of peace

This is one of the oldest hospital in Nigeria own by mission
Okay, good for you! With your religion and whatever, anything else reasonable you would like to add?
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Good, atleast you have accepted that terrible issues are happening in Alaigbo. You so much wants to believe i am from this region. Well... i cannot stop you from believing what you like.

I rest my case.

Ciao! grin
No region is perfect in Nigeria but at least we enjoy peace
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Akell(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
Are you passionate about reading and interested in building a collection of excellent Christian e-books without any cost?

If your answer is yes, then we invite you to like, share, and join our WhatsApp group.

Send me a DM

By becoming a member, you'll gain access to instant free Christian books from reputable authors like Kenneth Hagin Sr. and Jr., Joyce Meyer, and more. Join us and enjoy a treasure trove of inspiring literature.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Chizzychinny: 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
kokoA:
I was born a Catholic, I am still Catholic and I shall remain Catholic till the end.. I just love the Catholic church.
We're in this together!!!
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by donbenie(m): 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
HarryGleb:
How about traditional worship center in Anambra State?
You can go ahead and showcase them..

No one is stopping you.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
D1official:

Cover up of evil people with evil intentions.

Men wey wan go carry "oke ite" go dey use tradition dey cover up. I just hope you have given birth to a virgin that you will sacrifice?. Mugu!.
What of your pastors that carry Oki ite?
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by D1official: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Onye mmegheri ka i bu! When did i tell you that i worship shrine? Show me in all my comments where i claim to worship Idols. grin grin You are so dumb!

I am not your bro.. you don't know me fool! There are no such thing as rituals, it doesn't exist, only fools like you believes in that rubbish.

Show me pictures of factories, industries, roads, schools and hospitals bult by God and Jesus in Alaigbo, you claimed that christianity brought you development, oya! Show me your mansion in your father's house built by Jesus or christianity cheesy grin i am not going to tell you where i am from, you are too dumb for me to give you such informations, keep wondering....

Fork you! I will mention you as much as i like and call you and your ignorance out. Aturu Nkwor Awka! cheesy

I am vastly knowledgeable in many aspects you that could ever dream of ever knowing in your wildest dreams and entire life.

Now, fork off!! grin grin Ewu Awusa!
If you do not know that the church in Anambra probably has the highest number of schools in the state and tens of hospitals, then you are a complete dummy!!.

Peter Obi, Peter Odiii and Willie Obiano all attended CKC Onitcha owned by the Catholic Church. The oldest hospital in the south east "Iyi enu" also belongs to the church...Infact, the mission schools in Anambra have virtually won all the national and international awards you do see and hear online.

I took my time to highlight those few points just to show you how dumb you are. You so dumb that you can't even use google to fact check your questions. Mugu!!!.

Anyways, how will an impostor domiciled in ogbomosho be knowledgeable?. Rest and stop disgracing yourself Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by D1official: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
chiagozien:
What of your pastors that carry Oki ite?
Should I now blame Gucci becasuse Aba guys faked their product?.

We know say na una Dibia be our problem for christiandom.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
D1official:

If you do not know that the church in Anambra probably has the highest number of schools in the state and tens of hospitals, then you are a complete dummy!!.

Peter Obi, Peter Odiii and Willie Obiano all attended CKC Onitcha owned by the Catholic Church. The oldest hospital in the south east "Iyi enu" also belongs to the church...Infact, the mission schools in Anambra have virtually won all the national and international awards you do see and hear online.

I took my time to highlight those few points just to show you how dumb you are. You so dumb that you can't even use google to fact check your questions. Mugu!!!.

Anyways, how will an impostor domiciled in ogbomosho be knowledgeable?. Rest and stop disgracing yourself Abeg.
Okay, so without churches, you Alaigbo fools would have nothing i guess, grin grin

No,.i don't know how to use google, i am going to waste my precious tea time googling about churches in Anambra. Or schools in Anambra, i have being to Anambra my father is from Ekwulobia and my mother from Unubi.

As i said, in your wildest dream you could never ever know what I know in general knowledge. grin grin i am glad you think i am from Ogbomosho what ever da fork that means.

Now, fork off! Some more!
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by D1official: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Okay, so witnout churches, you Alaigbo fools would have nothing i guess, grin grin

No,.i don't know how to use google, i am going to waste my precious tea time googling about churches in Anambra. Or schools in Anambta, i have being to Anambra my father is from Ekwulobia and my mother from Unubi.

As i said, in your wildest dream you could never ever know what I know in general knowledge. grin grin i am glad you tbink i am from Ogbomosho what ever da fork that means.
Dummy!! you know nothing. Infact, you probably sitting for your SSCE exams next year.

Get off my mention and stop quoting me kiddo. Bed time Man.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
kokoA:
I was born a Catholic, I am still Catholic and I shall remain Catholic till the end.. I just love the Catholic church.

I was born a methodist, I became a Catholic in 1998, and I married a catholic and got married in the Catholic Church, in the Catholic Church ⛪️ I shall remain and also train my children in Catholic way...

I don't have regret becoming a family of Catholic....

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
D1official:

Dummy!! you know nothing. Infact, you probably sitting for your SSCE exams next year.

Get off my mention and stop quoting me kiddo. Bed time Man.
Yea! Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep well at night. cheesy cheesy

For someone who believes in an imaginary guy called Jesus or is it God? You are really foolish... you still have not showed me the picture of the mansion Jesus built for you. grin in Alaigbo.

In your cone head you own a mention, fool! grin

It is 1 pm in tbe afternoon where i am now, maybe it is your bed time. Aturu Awusa!!
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
D1official:

Should I now blame Gucci becasuse Aba guys faked their product?.

We know say na una Dibia be our problem for christiandom.

Ndi Christiandom🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bulldozer90: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ade3000yrs:
No doubt Anambra is a Christian own state just like the Islamic caliphates in the North such as Sokoto, Kano, Borno, Jigawa, Nassarawa e.t.c. When it comes to Organised churches... Just give it to Roman Catholic, Anglican, Baptist, Methodist and Redeem ... These are just the only few churches that are never allowed to be succeeded by pastors offspring making the church look like a family inheritance. For Pentecostal, I think I love the way Redeem has chosen to stand out amongst its peers hence the reasons for its grand and fast expansion unlike other churches mar and riddle with lots of religious scandals. Let other Pentecostal churches try to emulate Redeem and Catholic Church by not trying to make the Church of God a family inheritance thereby lieing to the people that they are building a church for God in the name of kingdom investment.... I defer to mention names biko. 🙌🙏😊
hope you have taken note of the correction.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by historic: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Sweet Catholic

I mean what else do you expect from the oldest and the most powerful church in the world.

Hate it or love it, The Catholic church is still the most mature, most serious, most disciplined and of course the most majestic Christian sect in the world till today.

The Catholic is the reason other religions still have respect for Christianity around the world. Cos these days, mostly in Africa... every Adam or Eve keep inventing new random, weird and strange Churches everyday, each with their own yuckish doctrine and practices, embarrassing Christianity generally as a religion!

It's really sad the disgusting things we see and hear these days about all these random Churches out there.. (Again,mostly in Africa!) just so so sad and embarrassing.

I'm not trying to say that the Catholic church is 100% perfect though... Cos nothing is 100% perfect, but you got my point.

And shout out to Anglican and Orthodox too.

Well said!... Kudos to you!
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by historic: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
KIDfurniture:
Inside this beautiful edifice evil things happen & are buried there. Having beautiful structures isn’t the solution at all. Love is all we need. I don’t like fancy churches at all. Let us build up love right from our homes.

Not the Catholic Church... They don't bury things under their buildings never ever!
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by historic: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
MurderX:
Chai onyibo people don deceive omo igbo finish! Make una go find una own chukwu.

Continue wallowing in ignorance... I just pity you oo. You don't even know that you are the one that is lost. We don't need or know any other 'Chukwu' except the Almighty God which is JESUS!
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by historic: 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bluntemperor:

I pity you and Pray that may your eyes of understanding be enlightened! I have been there before.
Catholicism is far away from Christianity, there is nothing Heavenly about them!

So that means other Christian bodies are also far from Christianity since it was the Catholic Church that started the Christian movement ( Religion) through Peter.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by historic: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

So what's your business with this thread why sounding frustrated, what your business I f we choose to be Christians Christianity has contributed enough in Igbo land most of the early schools here and hospitals were built by missions, and it's a religion of peace

This is one of the oldest hospital in Nigeria own by mission

Well said

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by historic: 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chizzychinny:

We're in this together!!!

Same here!
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by MimiSheWrote(f): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2023
historic:

Well said!... Kudos to you!
I had to tell them lol
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by adefitim(m): 10:58am On Sep 18, 2023
Beautiful edifices
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Maobichek: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
simfrost90210:

I seriously don't know how that's done here... I'm not tech savvy.. there's stuffs i don't know how to do here, no matter how long it's been!

But it's okay!
Just forget about it, Bro!

Good day, i realized that the number you sent to me may not be yours; while you are a female here in Nairaland, the person on the other end while i called with 2 different numbers was a man.

Are you actually a man or a woman?, If you are a woman why sending a number that is not yours?
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
Gay

historic:

Not the Catholic Church... They don't bury things under their buildings never ever!
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by simfrost90210: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
Maobichek:

Good day, i realized that the number you sent to me may not be yours; while you are a female here in Nairaland, the person on the other end while i called with 2 different numbers was a man.

Are you actually a man or a woman?, If you are a woman why sending a number that is not yours?

It's my ex girlfriend that had this line.. We were really in love and planned to be married... But after i had financial setback and issues that made me go broke, she left me and i'm still with her Airtel line... Her name is Ukamaka Goodness and whenever people call asking for her, i'll give them her active line but a particular man that called today asking after her, i couldn't send him her new number because i'm totally totally broke, even though i usually respond by saying wrong number, so that i'll not be reminded of the past i had with her... Atimes, hardly feed well too... It's very complicated... I hate hurting people.. I deliberately can't say who i'm not.. My name is Amaechi. We are both from the same town from different villages both here in Anambra..
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Amm14: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
Rinoxy:

Congratulations.
Hello sir. Good afternoon sir. Please do TIC pay corps members serving with them? Thanks
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Rinoxy: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
Amm14:

Hello sir. Good afternoon sir. Please do TIC pay corps members serving with them? Thanks
I'm not sure about it.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Amm14: 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
Rinoxy:

I'm not sure about it.
Ok sir. Thanks. But I'll be happy if you can help me ask around to be sure.
Like you're based in Kaduna too?
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Rinoxy: 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
Amm14:

Ok sir. Thanks. But I'll be happy if you can help me ask around to be sure.
Like you're based in Kaduna too?
Well, the last Corper we took, she wasn't paid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) / 7 Places Christians Should Avoid Visiting / Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.