Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) (33713 Views)

Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders / Fire Guts Balogun Market, Goods Worth Millions Of Naria Destroyed / Fire Razes Orita-Aperin Ibadan Market, Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by hopexter(m): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:
Wow,
But, but they said one druggie built the state? cheesy

Yes he did but not for your worthless kinsmen. Didn’t Ojukwu build Anambra too that is been perished by gully erosion? grin
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Amaggedon: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Yes move to your Anambra and have gully erosion swallow them.

This is the SW oo without erosion. Lagos in particular

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by SonOfDSoil01: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chetas81:
with your educational level see what you're saying, before you turn me to iPod, tribalism shouldn't be what we Nigerian promote in every second,if this tribe called igbo leave Lagos today, your brother's on the street of Lagos shouting owo mi da owo mi da, will feel the heat
let them feel, why do you care so much about them? All na mouth action, we know you all can’t survive outside your region!
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by kettykings: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chetas81:
with your educational level see what you're saying, before you turn me to iPod, tribalism shouldn't be what we Nigerian promote in every second,if this tribe called igbo leave Lagos today, your brother's on the street of Lagos shouting owo mi da owo mi da, will feel the heat

I am full blooded, undiluted igbo, by the grace of God no yoruba blood in my family since creation of man and there will not be any yoruba blood in my family till Jesus comes.

God speaks in various ways to different people. Before igbos were not building in their villages until Civil War Happened and abandoned property Happened in Wike' port Harcourt.

Today igbos have spread their wings out again but circumstances are against it and compelling igbos to think home , the election was an eye opener, the recent genocidal statements of hate mongers in apc is another pointer and reminder where igbos should go next.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by bigbigger8(m): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:
Wow,

It's idiots like u that create trouble everywhere with stupid comments like this. If u hv nothing reasonable to say,better close ur smelling mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Alchemy528:
Sorry for your lost
Loss
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
Offpointng:
We built and developed Lagos, if we leave Lagos, it'd rot yen yen yen and all those noisy nonsensical bullsh*t. But look at it, they can't even manage the small space they are given to make market

* How can people who can't build their region, build other places??

*How then can people who are poorly governed give Nigeria a good president??

I keep saying it, 90% of these folks are nothing but Economic and security refugees who wouldn't amount to anything but for THE SOUTHWESTERN FACTOR

argue with your ancestors sad
U dey craze. U leave Tinupoo wey you suppose blame come dey tackle poor traders. Shame on you.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Switruth: 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

You just dey misbehave on every thread. There are people before you and you’ll come and go as others. Continue to de misbehave
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by ebufa: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
kettykings:
I saw the video and I wept. This is now divine warning for igbos to move

Let them stay and wait for Yorubas to use them mop floor in Lagos!
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Menclothing: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
The market heads should be floog this market is so dirty they pour dirt inside canal and water ways at Obosi plazas
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
erico2k2:

If we check well now you might not even be from Lagos you might be yoruba but ur parents might be from Ondo state, them full here, even BAT is not from Lagos state but he never speaks like this. Make una wise small abeg, this logos this Lagos that is becoming a Joke.

You've said it yourself;he is Yoruba and that's all that matters ! The fact that he is a Yoruba man qualifies him to call Lagos his land. Lagos is Yoruba land and the dude is Yoruba too,so what's your own headache, Emeka ? He doesn't matter even if he comes from Ogbomosho,you should mind your own business and face your erosion ravaged villages in Alaigbo !
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by greatermax77(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
As there been any previous flooding at the market?
If not, it's caused by Lagos state government in other to demolish the market

Just watch coming events in the market

Sense no go kill me ;😂😂😂😂
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Chicentt(f): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Drugie
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Chicentt(f): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 drugie
successmatters:
Wow,

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by 2pacarnate(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

NoW I smell jealousy and envy,so you don't want igbos to go again?😂are you scaring them.with the erosion in Anambra?is it not flood that already destroyed there goods in your Lagos paradise?....you deluded lots blindly believe igbo stands and ends in only Anambra state,obi is indeed living rent free in your heads,Everytime Anambra, Anambra, Anambra
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by placeofallure(f): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:

There is no erosion in any market in the south east.

Ah E ku oriire then. Congratulations! Take the next C N Okoli and port na!
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by AkuOlisa: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
Diligent1:

The mistake you people are making is that you don't know that majority of people buying your goods are yorubas.

I have worked with igbos and I am telling you the fact.

Well that is open for debate because 90% of our customers for my type of business are actually from the north...

Nevertheless, if your assumptions are correct, it simply means they will have to travel to the east for their goods, or get it through way bill or simply import directly from the manufacturers.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by placeofallure(f): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chasito:
you're a very useless person, where's your conscience?

You must know that he has a conscience. One nincompoop, probably one of your brothers, said something senseless before he got his apt reply.

I commiserate with the Alaba shop owners for this loss. May God ease their burden.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by ruffyjolly(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Even in developed countries, this is witnessed. So don't kill Lagos over global happenings.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Omodua(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Offpointng:
We built and developed Lagos, if we leave Lagos, it'd rot yen yen yen and all those noisy nonsensical bullsh*t. But look at it, they can't even manage the small space they are given to make market

* How can people who can't build their region, build other places??

*How then can people who are poorly governed give Nigeria a good president??

I keep saying it, 90% of these folks are nothing but Economic and security refugees who wouldn't amount to anything but for THE SOUTHWESTERN FACTOR

argue with your ancestors sad
Hater spotted.

What can you do for yourself apart from patronising parties and Owambes?

Envy go kee you dia.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by sonofsteven: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
yinkus6750:
What was the cause?
This ought not to be.
The 8 lane Badagry express ought tho have good drainage system.
It's an international route.

The road itself na confusion, no drainage or good channel for water from mile2 down to trade fair to alaba
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Chasito(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
placeofallure:

You must know that he has a conscience. One nincompoop, probably one of your brothers, said something senseless before he got his apt reply.

I commiserate with the Alaba shop owners for this loss. May God ease their burden.
I'm a yoruba guy, but I don't like his comment.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Omodua(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chasito:
you're a very useless person, where's your conscience?
Ask him jaare.

He lacks humanity.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by soullove1881(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:
Wow,
But, but they said
one druggie built the state? cheesy

And when the govt kicked against such structure, una say nah propaganda.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by placeofallure(f): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chasito:
I'm a yoruba guy, but I don't like his comment.

It's what it is. Somebody said something before he responded to him. Ibos like to court trouble. Who wouldn't feel for those people? He doesn't have to bring bigotry into this.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by soullove1881(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
kettykings:

I am full blooded, undiluted igbo, by the grace of God no yoruba blood in my family since creation of man and there will not be any yoruba blood in my family till Jesus comes.

God speaks in various ways to different people. Before igbos were not building in their villages until Civil War Happened and abandoned property Happened in Wike' port Harcourt.

Today igbos have spread their wings out again but circumstances are against it and compelling igbos to think home , the election was an eye opener, the recent genocidal statements of hate mongers in apc is another pointer and reminder where igbos should go next.

Read your statement again and see how tribalistic you are. It is well. Kettle calling pot black.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by erico2k2(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

You've said it yourself;he is Yoruba and that's all that matters ! The fact that he is a Yoruba man qualifies him to call Lagos his land. Lagos is Yoruba land and the dude is Yoruba too,so what's your own headache, Emeka ? He doesn't matter even if he comes from Ogbomosho,you should mind your own business and face your erosion ravaged villages in Alaigbo !
1st off just cos you are yoruba does not give you or your father claim to lagos cos you dont own a single block in Lagos,2ndly Im not Emeka Im from warri and urhobo man sitting here laughing at people like you cos your level of backwardness is minus 2000.Your mind set is that of kunta kinte,|The location my younger brother built his house at lekki if you go there, no one is Yoruba amongst the flashy buildings, the oldest crooked building that look like 300 years old 1 storey building belong to the family that sold all the plots down there, even that I heard rumour its going to be sold for about 100M loading not saying all Yorubas are in same boat like the 1% of you as I got some wonderful yoruba friends and coleagues at work in same team as me in the EU But the inadequate like you seem to think once you aint yoruba you must be Igbo are the dugshyte pulling the rest of your tribes men down.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by cassette(m): 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
hopexter:

Yes he did but not for your worthless kinsmen. Didn’t Ojukwu build Anambra too that is been perished by gully erosion? grin

At least, write in good English for God's sake !
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Alabaintprice(m): 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

We igbos actually shot ourselves on the leg the moment we started investing massively in other regions while ignorantly ignoring our own region.

Just imagine.

If the igbos in the North decide to transfer 50% of their investments back to the east same with those in south west and south south. The transformation that will take place in the south east will be beyond expectations.

We are gradually getting to that point shaaa

Can you just shut up if you dont have something reasonable to say for God sake.

What is in the East to do?
What is the security status in the East?
Do you know that people now leave the so called east to go develop Asaba?

Can you just shut the bleep up and stop this develop east talk.

What is the development plan that has been laid down in the East that can foster the kind of development you want there?

Do you think development is just building houses and plazas? For who to buy or rent?

You guys don't have reasonable things to say.

Face reality, there is no futuristic development plan in the East for now.

Rest with this your go back tomeast talk let someone elses road
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by NovusHomo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
erico2k2:

1st off just cos you are yoruba does not give you or your father claim to lagos cos you dont own a single block in Lagos,2ndly Im not Emeka Im from warri and urhobo man sitting here laughing at people like you cos your level of backwardness is minus 2000.Your mind set is that of kunta kinte,|The location my younger brother built his house at lekki if you go there, no one is Yoruba amongst the flashy buildings, the oldest crooked building that look like 300 years old 1 storey building belong to the family that sold all the plots down there, even that I heard rumour its going to be sold for about 100M loading not saying all Yorubas are in same boat like the 1% of you as I got some wonderful yoruba friends and coleagues at work in same team as me in the EU But the inadequate like you seem to think once you aint yoruba you must be Igbo are the dugshyte pulling the rest of your tribes men down.

Emeka,your father must be sick if you think I'll ever read the gibberish you laboured so hard to type up there ! Omo Nna,face your erosion ravaged land of cannibals;you have no stake here in Lagos ! You guys are nothing in Lagos or any other parts of Yoruba land but a bunch of poverty stricken economic migrants from hell !

I won't even engage a swine like you in any back and forth;no,I won't stoop that low ! Now crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you are already there !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) / Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? / CBN formalises dollar sales to BDCs as naira improves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.