Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

How To Make Money Fast. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make Money Fast. (2013 Views)

How To Make Money Fast As A Woman In 2023 / How To Make Money Fast In Nigeria / How To Make Money Fast Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Fast. by Saleguy001(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Hello my good people
today I share the ways to make money fast. Also I'll be sharing tips too in the future. So if you want to make money read my articles
Ok intro. You get to know who writing or wrote rather. I'm Victor. I'm a business enthusiast who have made decent living from the internet. Well this is not about me so I'll stop here.
Now back to the matter. THE WAYS TO MAKE MONEY FAST. LEGALLY.
1. Sales, I know some one reading will be like "here we going again" if you're that person allow me to land. Ok And this is where I make most of my money.
If I recall it went something like, when I read it a long time.
" people don't understand how make
Money is made online but they under
Stand how to work 9-5 and get paid for
It. Now let say I send email to over
hundreds or thousand of people who are
In need of something I have
and I made a 20%
conversion in sales i.e if I send 10k email
20% is 2k in sales and if I sold the
Package for 2 dollars. I just made $4k in a
Day. And if I made as low as 3% of 10k
That's 300 sales and the same $2 I just
made $600 in a day.
You get the gist? This is one of the ways to make money. Sell something, they is some thing you have right now that some one . No people are during for. Just fill them and sell.

2. Create knowledge and service: you may ask how. Now all the books, course, comics, manga etc. Are written or drew from people experience. What experience do you have you can give to some one to make value. In other word make money from.
This article is in the category because I'm giving knowledge out of experience. it will impart value to you.
Now for service, this is a bit tricky because they are many service in the world. Name one service and I can get 3 to 4 alternative.
Example online payment vendor, include paypal stripe, payooner. Geepay etc.You see they are many. anything you think of, someone is already doing it. How can I make money? You start your own brand build trust and make money.
Finally the last. But this is for the rich. No worry you will get to this point one today or you already at it.
LET MONEY WORK FOR YOU. You need to invest money to make money. Some will think trading you're not wrong but no fully right. Invest money project and people. E.g real estate. Also in people business. you know how thing works is nothing new.

Ok that's it for this article I hope is engaged and reflected. Also I hope it was not too long or short
I'll be seeing you in the next article

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Fast. by Saleguy001(m): 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hello guy good day

Let's continue
Today on how to make money .
Get a job. I know but getting is one of the way of getting money. Because you SELL YOUR TIME FOR MONEY. Make sense? but it's not that awesome but times spent on improving someone business can be used to improve yours.

Now remember I said sales is where I make most of my money I'll explain how

Now use the typical example from sales. When I post on 17 of this month 77 people view the first part.

Now 77 people wants to know how to make money fast.

Follow me and let me cook.
Now sadly I can't track them so they don't count as leads sad

But what if I could. All I have to do is write a sales letter about how to make money FAST.

LET me cook now.
After ill give them something only a mad man can refuse.

If is a CPS OR CPA or CPL no worry I'll explain later.

Now out 77 people 20 takes out or 7 take action. I'm trying to be realistic.
Now if I sold them something for 1k do the maths. 20k and 7k respectively (CPS =cost per sale)

Now CPL a company pay me for referral low as 20 to $400 btw fiverr pays $100 if you refer person.
Same 20 or 7 Do the maths.
And CPA same result and even greater.

LET ME COOOKKKKK!!!!!!

You see how I get people quick
Now someone on the other side will be like NA SO THEM TALK
All the follow you dey follow tiktokers, you sub to YouTubers, you follow iG and even x***** all use sales
You sell your time to give them views like follow and sub. And using my metrics if 77 views, 20 or 7 go sub
Follow and like ( buy their content). Fun story next time same 20 people go come back for more lol. And the sales continue.

Thank you I'm done cooking
Hope you enjoy the food.
Have a great day.
Re: How To Make Money Fast. by danielkamara(m): 12:53am On Oct 20, 2023
Making money fast online is a common goal, but it's important to approach this with caution. While there are legitimate opportunities to earn money online, there are also many scams and schemes that promise quick riches but are often fraudulent. Here are some legitimate ways to make money online relatively quickly:

1. Freelancing: If you have skills in areas like writing, graphic design, web development, or social media management, you can offer your services on platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, or Freelancer. Clients often post jobs that need to be completed quickly, allowing you to earn money within a short period.

2. Online Surveys and Market Research: Some websites and apps, such as Swagbucks, Survey Junkie, and Vindale Research, pay you to take surveys or participate in market research. While these won't make you rich, they can provide some extra income.

3. Content Creation: If you enjoy making videos, consider creating a YouTube channel or using TikTok, and once you have enough views and subscribers, you can monetize your content through ads, sponsorships, and merchandise sales.

4. Affiliate Marketing: Promote products or services through affiliate marketing on your blog, website, or social media. You earn a commission for every sale generated through your referral links.

5. Online Tutoring or Teaching: If you have expertise in a particular subject, you can offer online tutoring through platforms like VIPKid, Teachable, or Coursera. Teaching your skills, like music or language, can also be profitable.

6. Online Marketplaces: You can sell items on platforms like eBay, Amazon, or Etsy. Consider selling items you no longer need, or start a small e-commerce business.

7. Remote Work: Look for remote job opportunities in your field. Many companies hire remote workers for various positions, including customer service, data entry, and virtual assistance.

8. Stock Trading and Investing: While this method comes with risk, you can invest in stocks, cryptocurrencies, or other assets. Be sure to educate yourself and consider seeking advice from a financial advisor.

9. Gig Economy Apps: Sign up for gig economy platforms like Uber, Lyft, DoorDash, or Instacart if you have a car and are willing to do food or grocery deliveries.

10. Online Writing: Write articles, blog posts, or ebooks and publish them on platforms like Amazon Kindle or through your website. If your content is valuable, you can earn money through sales and royalties.

Remember, while it's possible to make money quickly online, it's essential to be cautious and avoid scams. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Be wary of any opportunities that require you to pay money upfront or promise guaranteed high returns with little effort. Always do your research and consider seeking advice from trustworthy sources before getting involved in any online money-making endeavor.

pleased whatsapp me for legit ways of earning good cash from your mobiles phones and computers +232 78945003

currently i want to recommend a legit website which has been making money for me on my free normal one or two hours.

Re: How To Make Money Fast. by Husnain11221: 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2023
Mobile devices, like smartphones and tablets, have become spelsidor integral to modern life. They provide communication, internet access, apps, and entertainment on the go. These pocket-sized computers offer convenience, productivity, and connectivity, influencing various aspects of our personal and professional lives while driving innovation in technology and user experiences.
Re: How To Make Money Fast. by Saleguy001(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
Good afternoon guys
How are you I hope good.

Sorry I haven't upload in a while. I was getting some issue but now it's fine. So the thread continue.

I remember telling I explain how I make money through sale and marketing. I'll keep on that promise.

I love what this guys. He leverage my topic and made an product round-up. This is one of the way I use in selling. You make an information content and value next you have a CTA to make people take action.

From above he was how/way to make money online. And made most people connect with him.

Applause for him.

Ok for today.
Re: How To Make Money Fast. by Saleguy001(m): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
I explain a bit how making a list of interested people and selling to them you can make money.
But how can you get a list of people. Where are there and how get you get this interested.

No worries if your a business man or online entrepreneur I want you to stick with this topic.

Ok currently speaking am an affiliate for a course.
Now I get over 20 people everyday. This people DM me to get this course.
How did I do this

Well everyone has a pain he or she want to leave .
Me knowing that pain and providing great value to that pain makes me an expert and they want to connect and learn from me.

The best thing is that the material I used for promotion was gave to me. I just make content around it and people are flooding my dm.

Let use an example. I'll sell shaving stick I know it so how but here is how I sell anything

If you don't create the demand for it not one will come.
So what are the most popular demand and market.
Relationship, wealth and health any product you buy are found in this market.

Now back to shaving stick.
Now read

Young guys looking for the hottest date.

You think it's your expression that make her love or the paper in your pocket but you get this wrong.
In fact. Relationship coach say 60% of men thinks wrong about using expression. It come to a conclusion that attraction wins that first thing a girl see.
You look good and showing that sex appeal It is great.
But forget that if you facial beard is mess and sends the wrong message

Get the " saleguy shaving stick" at 50% now in 3 days
And make the guy of your dream want you.
P.s free shaving for first 20 people.
( note this is an illustration)

This was from the top of my head I can do better. But let just roll this

Now I link the so called shaving stick to relationship. All man (expect gay) needs a women and you do anything for this. I used an authority from relationship coach. And I made an offer
If you buy this imaginary shaving stick let me know lol.

Ok till next time
Re: How To Make Money Fast. by Saleguy001(m): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
Good afternoon.

It's your boy. The sale guy hope you guys are alright.

Today I want to talk about mindset.
The reason why lose, some win other do participate is the mind

Fact is the first battle fought before to you take action is in the mind.

You see this thing called mind it's powerful as it can be dangerous.

Now allow me to share a story.
Yesterday I found myself blessed among women ( I was the only guy in that place) now you know na women and talk.
One started about the recent kill of a university of port Harcourt. And how young boy are making illegal money with yahoo and ritual.
She continue. Telling her peer that her son is in year 1 and she tells her son to come out with 1st class that work will look for him.
The other replied that yes. Her brother once was looking at his mates that they were driving cars immediately she took her younger brother phone and told him that he should and apply for jobs that there is not like legal money and yahoo boy this and that.

Now what they're saying is true but it a lie. Also I pray for that yr1 boy not to listen his mother.

In this country if you don't have connections you are damn. Like who first class help.

We this women were poor in mindset and it not their fault. The grand parent told parent and parent to the children.

Yahoo is not the way to make it online. In fact yahoo is the evil twin of Marketing and sales.

Let me prove this.

In marketing you pay for service you receive. You pay for airtime with bank and the bank send airtime.

But yahoo you pay for service you will NEVER RECEIVE.

You can't pay for something.if you haven't been sold.

You don't know. It like this, before you buy anything you will have the desire of wanting it and there you pay.

If you RECEIVE it Marketing. When you don't you been sc*m

A popular example a lot of people know about bexchange sc*m right.
I asked. most people how it happened 40% said it was from tik tok.
Meanwhile I know a guy that sells shoes on tik tok and it when viral if you see the orders.

In short what can be use for good can also be for bad.
If you want to improve your mindset.
Search rich dad, poor dad summary on YouTube or you read the book.

I have a lot to say but I'll stop here
Re: How To Make Money Fast. by Saleguy001(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2023
Good afternoon

To the time you are reading this

For a while nairaland has been giving me red card.

But it fine for now I hope

How to get money fast.

First I tell people is learn a skill. Mine is sales but thank to affiliate marketing

I'm a content creator, writer, graphic designer etc

You may ask how. Affiliate marketing course give you access to skill that will help you make sale

So for instance a graphic designer may design for many things. Mine is just to make sales lol.

I build a site to make sale, I chat to make sale lol

Any way pick a skill you have passion for and learn

Have a good mentor. Please this is important.

Not having a mentor in my YouTube journey made me struggle a lot.

It will reduce the work load and effort.

Next is monetization

There are many ways to do this.

I always recommend content if you don't want to be dm or post reach out to client

You create your own show. I read this from a book called traffic secrets

Build loyal fan and engagement. I love tik tok for this. I'll explain later about the alorigthm

Th platform will pay through the partnership program

Next is freelancing on freelance site
Make demand are their you accept to get job
That's is the hard method

I'll talk about the easy way in the next article
Re: How To Make Money Fast. by locastpennie(m): 11:22am On Nov 18, 2023
wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Fast. by Saleguy001(m): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
How to make money fast.

Using sales method.

Today I met a real salesman. That's his job he sells insurance policy (premium) wrote about it and lands high ticket client.

Get this he is the head of department. How do j mean during our conversation he could sense my next sentence before I complete it.

But what was his problem. He can't sell online. Now I was like "how" obviously this is a salesman so this is kinda weird or..

But anyway the problem was this. He couldnt get traffic.
That's the first this and important your traffic source.

You need to get people that are interested. Thank God for internet Before in the old times. People have to walk house to house.

Then newspapers and mails etc.

Back to traffic source. As of Now Facebook has an average 21 billion monthly visit.

And tik tok is the best place to get 13 to 18 yrs people

X is a platform you can easily spot mature people

Instragram na hot cake for white people if you know how. The evil twin will call it format.

Website and forum.

You can get people that are interested.

Next is conversion.

2% of the time you meet people that are hunger to buy ( buyer intent) so what I do or u should do if you want to sell

Show them your product. That how my brother rented his house using Facebook marketplace

5 calls 2 DM of how much for you house in less than 6 hours

There is more to this but I end here

P.s Facebook marketplace is a great place for real estate you can become an agent.
Re: How To Make Money Fast. by birdmen: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2023
The best option to make money is to open your own business, which will work effectively and bring you income. But for this you need to choose a direction that will attract you. But also do not forget that you should develop your business and do it in every possible way. You can do this through various social media, local magazines and blogs like https://www.vancouver-local.ca/. This will help to attract customers who are on the lookout for the services that your business can provide. This way you can promote your own business, get more orders and earn more money.
Re: How To Make Money Fast. by Saleguy001(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2023
Good morning.
And good day to the time you are reading.

How to get money fast.

Understand this. You have something that someone is ready to pay.

Know that you get a gift and it you job to share it and make money

Now I have a message to help business men to get customer through tik tok.

If I don't reach out and get it out. People will not find and you be right where they are.

Now above people are trying to leverage my topic to get few sales and click lol

Honestly this work but this particular

Called birdmen made a mistake.

Now with simple copywrite and exposure you make profit and click

Copywrite is one of the best skill to have you can't be broke.

Copywrite in simple term is a writing or piece of writing that makes people take action

Some it can make people buy follow etc

All the ads and post that makes you click is simple copy.

But remember I said he made a mistake and what that.

Now I click the learn to see the funnel. I love funnel is the sales system that bring make even When you sleep.

But now I click the link and Landing page.

This mean the guy can't track people that are interested.

So 5k people click the link above the people he will not know who clicked and how to track them.

So in other words he cant follow up people are interested.

And the best and most funny part is this. Even when you do marketing wrong or you slack

You can still earn. This is why is so funny.

Alright drink water, exercise and work out daily
Re: How To Make Money Fast. by Cadrianne: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2023
Thanks for sharing these awesome insights! Love the practical approach to making money, especially the sales strategy. Your breakdown makes it sound doable for anyone with the right mindset. Looking forward to more tips and tricks from your experience. Personally, I'm always on the lookout for new opportunities to increase income, so I’d like to share another fantastic way - cash app games. I decided to give some of them a try in my free time, and I must say, it's been a pleasant experience. Making money while having a good time playing interesting games? It doesn't get much better than that!
Re: How To Make Money Fast. by Saleguy001(m): 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
Thanks you. I'm just getting started
Cadrianne:
Thanks for sharing these awesome insights! Love the practical approach to making money, especially the sales strategy. Your breakdown makes it sound doable for anyone with the right mindset. Looking forward to more tips and tricks from your experience.
Re: How To Make Money Fast. by Saleguy001(m): 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2023
Good afternoon and happy New month.

How to make money fast.

Well today I was wondering what to post. Wanted to share how nairabet started and how any one can do it.

But want I saw an ad on deriv. Yeah the new broker now.

O010 about mentioned it.

Now I notice how people or business rather struggle to get customers and some don't try to keep.

This is a problem.

Now I want share a tip that will help business men
If you read this and you know any business person

Charge him or her for this.

Promise it our duty to help and we earn in the process.

Ok let me share a story

Me and my guy wanted to get him a device

So we checked a store close by

Now my guy know the phone he wanted but I noticed something.

After he bought the phone.

The store personnel gave a free sim and register it for him. ( collected his contact)

Next they asked if he will be interest in a wifi router

During the registration of the sim at discount

My guy said yes.

Now he came for a phone now he has wifi router

Next thing they ask " what do you do"

My guy asked we both do the same thing

Now they brought a pc

A discount and one time offer
And still my homie still take this pc ooh

And the after the whole thing before leave they gave a flyer and telling us if we come back

To get a new device and it was purchased at the store. They will get a reduced price

Plus bonuses

Now what happen and how can this change businesses.

My guy spend more money that he budgeted

Now the deriv gives a ebook( not sure it's free)
But this is a started to get people
As they gave him a free sims

That are interested.

Next the deriv obviously will want you to register will them and deposit. It called an upsell
Think of this as the WiFi router

Next deriv will want you to continue to deposit and make trades
The laptop and flyer is at this stage.

This stage will make customers to always come back.

At the end of the whole I asked my guy
" but na you way say you no get money. How you manage get router and pc"
He replied me " na God " lol

Ok this system is called a value ladder

Pls note my guy bought it because he could afford it.

This is what some this business do with subscription and purchases.

So will only get the phone and go
But remember the sim was use to get his contact for follow up

So tell the person or ask the person what are this things his business can give in low price

To bait people to get into his store ( if he sell physical product)

Next is to increase the value and price

My guy value ladder was like
Laptop> router > free SIM

He spent 600k+

Ok my people say healthy and exercise daily.

P.s love or interested in forex trading?
Providing link to join the academy soon.
Re: How To Make Money Fast. by Hziyech: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
Timothy89 something for broke guys like you
Re: How To Make Money Fast. by Saleguy001(m): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
Hello guys.

Happy Christmas and New year in advance.

I had written in while thanks to the celebrations also I was doing somethings.

Ok today I explain somethings.

You know I talk mostly in business and selling. And how to get money fast.

Well like I said the only way make money enter our pocket is when we sell something.

A worker sells time to get pays.

Business sell product or service.

Trader like forex or crypto buy and sell their assets.

So selling is part of life.

And I discover something I'll show you at the end.

Our today here what I have take a look at this.

Now this is a scam. Pls note I don't promote shady of scam or pronzi scheme.

I make review and show how the people use "selling" to make money.

And if you which to join me to make legit money to build your own business. You're highly welcome.

Now we that let move.

Now the link to it is this. You can click to see
But don't invest.

The site may be shut down if you may be reading this later.

Now is xairdrop.net

Re: How To Make Money Fast. by Saleguy001(m): 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
Now if you click the link. The site says something about elon musk giveaway.

Remember that song "oh this elon musk boys wahala dey body"

Now you answer simple quiz. Like elon musk project etc.

Next they will ask you what coin have you traded to this year.

After that we will ASK YOU TO DEPOSIT to receive more.

That's where the scam is. Now
40% of people will mostly likely deposit.
And they will all get scam.

Now let me explain why this will work as an entrepreneur and business coach.

Now there is something we called
"Pre frame mindset"

I'll send in detail on the next article.
( I know I still owe you the tik tok alorigthm explaination)

Be here what this is.

If initially I didn't tell you that this platform is a scam. You will join and deposit.
But now you know you will not.

" the signal you send that what people pick up"

Our sub conscious mind accept that's.

If you tell some one youre broke the person will see you as a broke person.

You can relate. You have doubt be the fact of thinking "is he or she broke will enter your mind"

This is what the use in the quiz.
Answer the question to get the giveaway.

Also all this fake mtn giveaway follow this method.

Now we have what we call
" authority "

If you send a headline like
" learn how to make a girl like you
Following the rule from a federal and approve date coach.

You will click. It's some how. I know but

"you will want to know" why

1. The girl. A desire no man can shake ( only if you're gay)
Most ladies will want to know how too.
May to protect themselves. Lol

Women hahahahah!!

2. Federal and approve.
SINCE it's from the government. I'll trust they. Because of the responsible.
Was this not part of the reason we did NIN?

Now in the scam they use elon musk ( authority) and desire ( giveaway/ money)

3. Proof. You will see people and testimonial.

Also the process is when we call a "funnel"

This is a sale system we can build to make sales even when we sleep.

Build it and expose to people ( traffic).

Will you like to start your own business online

You earn with just your smartphone.

What will extra 100k to 200k in 30days do for us. Let say if you don't hit that with 50k to 100k be ok?

If yes. This is for you.

I'm part of a digital marketing community platform.

We mentor people how to start their online business and make money with your phone or laptop.

This available to everyone as long you can be in the work 2 to 3 hrs daily. Like this people that enrolled.

Re: How To Make Money Fast. by PinkNature: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
Saleguy001:
Now if you click the link. The site says something about elon musk giveaway.

Remember that song "oh this elon musk boys wahala dey body"

Now you answer simple quiz. Like elon musk project etc.

Next they will ask you what coin have you traded to this year.

After that we will ASK YOU TO DEPOSIT to receive more.

That's where the scam is. Now
40% of people will mostly likely deposit.
And they will all get scam.

Now let me explain why this will work as an entrepreneur and business coach.

Now there is something we called
"Pre frame mindset"

I'll send in detail on the next article.
( I know I still owe you the tik tok alorigthm explaination)

Be here what this is.

If initially I didn't tell you that this platform is a scam. You will join and deposit.
But now you know you will not.

" the signal you send that what people pick up"

Our sub conscious mind accept that's.

If you tell some one youre broke the person will see you as a broke person.

You can relate. You have doubt be the fact of thinking "is he or she broke will enter your mind"

This is what the use in the quiz.
Answer the question to get the giveaway.

Also all this fake mtn giveaway follow this method.

Now we have what we call
" authority "

If you send a headline like
" learn how to make a girl like you
Following the rule from a federal and approve date coach.

You will click. It's some how. I know but

"you will want to know" why

1. The girl. A desire no man can shake ( only if you're gay)
Most ladies will want to know how too.
May to protect themselves. Lol

Women hahahahah!!

2. Federal and approve.
SINCE it's from the government. I'll trust they. Because of the responsible.
Was this not part of the reason we did NIN?

Now in the scam they use elon musk ( authority) and desire ( giveaway/ money)

3. Proof. You will see people and testimonial.

Also the process is when we call a "funnel"

This is a sale system we can build to make sales even when we sleep.

Build it and expose to people ( traffic).

Will you like to start your own business online

You earn with just your smartphone.

What will extra 100k to 200k in 30days do for us. Let say if you don't hit that with 50k to 100k be ok?

If yes. This is for you.

I'm part of a digital marketing community platform.

We mentor people how to start their online business and make money with your phone or laptop.

This available to everyone as long you can be in the work 2 to 3 hrs daily. Like this people that enrolled.

I need more info about the course. How can one enroll?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Fast. by Abfty(m): 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2023
Thank you for this Awesome advice
Re: How To Make Money Fast. by Saleguy001(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
Pls send me a message on whatsapp +234 8140529617
PinkNature:

I need more info about the course. How can one enroll?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Ideas On Eko Disco Pay Structure ? / High Paying Internship Opportunities In Lagos For Engineering Students / What Do You Think About "Video Resumes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.