Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

How To Save At Least 1/3 Of Your Alawee Monthly - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Save At Least 1/3 Of Your Alawee Monthly (251 Views)

Youth Corpers! Don't Waste Your Alawee! Join My Importation Group! / Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing / Increase Your Alawee, Earn More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Save At Least 1/3 Of Your Alawee Monthly by Esther2204: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
Hey there, this letter is from you in the future.
Imagine 2 years from now you are living life financially free.

You are able to afford most of what you want because you took steps of what I'm about to reveal.

Imagine, if you are able to make at least 250k in 90days, as a newbie, selling products you didn't own nor create just giving it 2-3hrs of your time daily, just with your smartphone anywhere

You would be able to not totally depend on 33k during your youth service days.

Your alawee will just turn to your savings .
Insufficient funds is alien language to you and your income keeps growing.

You are grateful and hopeful for the future.
All of this is within your reach if you take action today.
You are destined for so much and I believe in you which is why i present you with this
opportunity.

Drop a message on WhatsApp
+234 902 924 2067 to know more

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Businesses With CAC Today / Redeployment / Get Your Medical Fitness Before Going To Camp Just For 1k 09013953424

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.