Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,196 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago (16617 Views)

Air Force And Command Secondary Schools Fees. / Command Secondary Schools Are A Place Of Terror – Old Student Reveals / What Is The Difference Between A School, A College And A University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by sojiboy(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
The Command Secondary School in Ekiti opened yesterday, admitting its first intake of 185 students into JSS1. This marks the culmination of a four-year journey to join the ranks of states with Army Command Secondary Schools. I extend my gratitude to the successive Chiefs of Army Staff, from Lt. General Buratai to Attahiru and Yahaya, as well as the two CDSs - Generals Yomi Olonisakin and LEO Irabor, and their officers who collaborated with me and the Ekiti team to achieve this goal. I must also express my thanks to my successor, Governor Biodun Oyebanji, and his team for continuing the work we started to make the school a reality.

To the dedicated team on the ground, led by the Commandant Major Anifowoshe, I commend you for a job well done. The Isan Ekiti community, under the leadership of Kabiyesi Oba Gabriel Adejuwon, has been a warm and welcoming host, and I appreciate the community for their hospitality and generosity of spirit.

The school has quickly gained popularity and is already oversubscribed. We hope that the military authorities will soon consider establishing additional schools in the state to meet the enthusiastic demand from Ekiti and the surrounding states.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02h1cFMkfrnLCVJLoXSujdzM9ukBpvsFCmwaCuvdLvrSZSDFhiTsn4oTc4Lh9jjw74l&id=100044484367403&mibextid=Nif5oz

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by KashApp: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nice one.. I'm happy to see this.

14 Likes

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by darocha1: 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
Awww, I know the feeling of being a pioneer. Especially in a military school.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by Baronthecelebri: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nice one
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by KingAzubuike(f): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
Didn't attend command. But when you're talking about raw and brutal boarding school experiences, command secondary schools are up there with the likes of mayflower and baptist boys high schools. Most especially COMLAG aka command secondary school ipaja.

Those small innocent boys you're seeing in the pics will in the next 5 years turn out to be ruthless seniors. grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by free2ryhme: 6:45am On Sep 19, 2023
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by MrsTwrite(f): 6:46am On Sep 19, 2023
Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by Houseofglam7(f): 6:46am On Sep 19, 2023
😎
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by Father4all: 6:47am On Sep 19, 2023
Good
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by paulek4eva(m): 6:51am On Sep 19, 2023
Well Said ComLag 99 Set Representing

KingAzubuike:
Didn't attend command. But when you're talking about raw and brutal boarding school experiences, command secondary schools are up there with the likes of mayflower and baptist boys high schools. Most especially COMLAG aka command secondary school ipaja.

Those small innocent boys you're seeing in the pics will in the next 5 years turn out to be ruthless seniors. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by propsad3: 6:51am On Sep 19, 2023
K
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by nanauju(f): 6:53am On Sep 19, 2023
Nice one sir
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by Princeton92(m): 6:56am On Sep 19, 2023
I am one proud ex-commando ❤️❤️

#CSSA cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by Racoon(m): 6:59am On Sep 19, 2023
Great! Nice effort! Good development. Congratulations Fayemi.
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by Wisereborn: 7:00am On Sep 19, 2023
This is what he started 4 years ago undecided

See the school looking so outdated already undecided

Them go soon use Assembly ground as an example of erosion site undecided

If na to buy mattress N50M now undecided him go sabi

Anyway shall, we sabi celebrate mediocrity for this country undecided

Many will run out of air when they hear the amount that went into this undecided

It is well!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by Chucks13: 7:01am On Sep 19, 2023
Remember my days at the command school it was zero tolerance for bullshit.

NICE one from Fatemi sd Ekiti.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by Judolisco(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2023
Commandos

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by seguno2: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2023
sojiboy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02h1cFMkfrnLCVJLoXSujdzM9ukBpvsFCmwaCuvdLvrSZSDFhiTsn4oTc4Lh9jjw74l&id=100044484367403&mibextid=Nif5oz

Before the praise singers rain on the thread, are we allowed to ask for how many teachers he employed in each year of his tenure, and how the ratio of pupils enrolled in public vs private schools changed
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by dykedarlyn(m): 7:16am On Sep 19, 2023
Took four years to build this

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:18am On Sep 19, 2023
KingAzubuike:

You’re not far from the truth. I attended Command children’s school, Maryland, just for a year in primary 3 and I tell you I was traumatized and my Mum couldn’t take me back there. I was beaten by teacher because I wasn’t going to do extra lessons and he wanted to force us. Do you know how he beat us? He asked us to sit on our chairs and he hit our laps with heavy wood while seated upright , I can’t remember how many times but it was a lot of times. The next few days I couldn’t walk. I was traumatized and couldn’t tell my Mum what really happened. My Mum probably thought I was coming down with polio or something. What about bullying from seniors? That’s a story for another day. This was all in their primary school how much more the secondary school

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by Menclothing: 7:23am On Sep 19, 2023
Good one
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by OBTOREPA(m): 7:28am On Sep 19, 2023
Just that hall and security post?
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by Bluntemperor: 7:30am On Sep 19, 2023
KingAzubuike:

I agreed with you but most of the Command Schools have a well discipline Structures,just like any Army Institutions!
• Mr Fayemi could have done better,by giving at least a fantastic building of a One Story -Upstairs to this School, instead of this Small Bungalow.
Anyway,as a Politician, they just used it to cruise.
Kudos to Command Schools!

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by BrickDevo: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2023
Mediocre, took him 4years to build this poultry, not even a ventilator or celling fan, look at the premises concrete flooring not even done properly, ceiling made of cheap pvc, roofing sheets low quality.

Ask him to provide the project expenses, you will be seeing hundreds of millions, but yet the project is just a low quality outdated design and modular.

But it took him fkng 4years!! Tueh

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by EXOUSIAng: 7:50am On Sep 19, 2023
Wisereborn:
This is what he started 4 years ago undecided

See the school looking so outdated already undecided

Them go soon use Assembly ground as an example of erosion site undecided

If na to buy mattress N50M now undecided him go sabi

Anyway shall, we sabi celebrate mediocrity for this country undecided

Many will run out of air when they hear the amount that went into this undecided

It is well!!!
How some of you think amazes me.
So the picture of the school dinning room and fences has automatically given you a complete idea of what the entire school looks Like?
Have you ever built a house?
School projects are continuous, new infrastructure will be added as the student population increases.

And what has the 50m mattress scandal got to do with this, the school principal stole the money not politicians.
Do you even read and comprehend before you comment?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by AkeenoGlobal: 7:50am On Sep 19, 2023
Princeton92:
I am one proud ex-commando ❤️❤️

#CSSA cool
Abakaliki? Set pls

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by Tunde835(m): 7:57am On Sep 19, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Do you mean the one in Alimosho along ajasa command road
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by Wisereborn: 8:02am On Sep 19, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

How some of you think amazes me.
So the picture of the school dinning room and fences has automatically given you a complete idea of what the entire school looks Like?
Have you ever built a house?
School projects are continuous, new infrastructure will be added as the student population increases.

And what has the 50m mattress scandal got to do with this, the school principal stole the money not politicians.
Do you even read and comprehend before you comment?
For you to put out these pictures, means they are the best places!

These places you mentioned, are they not even part of the school

If you build your house properly, you will only need to upgrade to the modern styles but this is a school already built and admitting pupils undecided see assembly ground shocked

Is what that is worth doing at all, not worth doing well

If his children were to attend this school, will he build it like this

Can his children be in this school

Nigeria is suppose to be the giant of Africa for Christ sakes undecided

Since independence, we have excess crude oil, it should count for something!

Nigerians deserve a better living!!!

In this modern times, people still build a poultry as schools

At least criticize your country into doing good if truly you are a Nigerian haba!!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Direct Entry Screening Date Plz / School Fees Of All University And Polytechnic In Nigeria / NNPC National Quiz 2019: Dangote Pictured With Winners At The Grand Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.