Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) (44067 Views)

FG Takes Airlifting Of Stranded Nigerians From Air Peace / See What Happens When An Airplane Runs Out Of Fuel Mid-Air (Photos) / A US F-35 Jet Fighter Crashes For The First Time,Pilot Ejects Safely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by MorataFC: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
obiekunie01:
AI IN ACTION.

I guess the jet took control of itself and the pilot seeing that he has lost control of the instruments, ejected.

GUEST WHAT?

THE JET IS STILL AIRBORNE PILOTING ITSELF!

isn't science amazing?? cheesy grin

IMAGINE A FUTURE WHERE MACHINES MAKE THEIR ON CHOICES. WE HUMANS WILL BE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE .
grin grin grin
Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by OGgreatness: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
Made in abakaliki
Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by Legend44(m): 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
They admitted but for naija u go dey here different stories and na why it looks at if people dey complain here.
Macdeey:
angry
If na for Naija this one happen! Una for don tire Nairaland and Nigeria Air force and FG with insult grin
Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
The jet is in Russia
Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
If na naija now I for say na the oga pilot sell am for midair. 🤷🏾‍♂️

1 Like

Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by Neoteny7: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
WriterNig:
Flying coffin. This is like the 11th F-35 crash this year (excluding helicopter crashes). World number 1 army indeed.

Like for 🇷🇺 Russia Su-35, share for 🇺🇸 U.S F-35

Except the F35 will kill the Su35 before the latter even knows what hit it....every time.
Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by Ofunaofu: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
creativehubb:
That can feed millions of hungry and homeless people sleeping on the streets in America. What a waste.

They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor .....Tupac

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
That's definitely dangerous for civilians on ground if the jet is still airborne.
Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by Fcwilly: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
Crashing down on Aso rock would have been a good news
Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by iammo(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
Mr Putin don show him magic
Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
See, don’t let anyone fool you. No technology or products from any so called advanced nation is perfect. Imagine this was a Nigerian, Indian or Chinese jets. Western puppets on nairaland no go let us hear word. Last time, it was the Canadian prime minister’s jet that was faulty hence, he couldn’t fly as scheduled until it was finally fixed. Nigerians, let us believe in ourselves- we will get there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
obiekunie01:
AI IN ACTION.

I guess the jet took control of itself and the pilot seeing that he has lost control of the instruments, ejected.

GUEST WHAT?

IMAGINE A FUTURE WHERE MACHINES MAKE THEIR ON CHOICES. WE HUMANS WILL BE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE.

Don't be naiive, man made machines, God made man.
Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by iammo(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
galadima77:
If you believe a jet is really missing, clap for yourself.

The moment you turn of flight instrument like radar.. a jet flying in space is almost like a grain of rice in a silo of rice

A jet has a length of 62 feet, earth has a length of over 130,000 feet

Most of earths space are even not habitable

1 Like

Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by phorget(m): 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
Dittodat:
If this should happen in Nigeria, pandora pathological liar Obi will be using some fake statistics to find the jet by now. He will tell us the statistics of Bangladeshjet crashing since 1901. grin
If only some.of these people know the amount of accidents that the US military have on daily and weekly basis.
When you practice as much as they do, there are bound to be some accidents.
No country is perfect.

And what would be the response of Ebola the certificate forger?🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by geezynoni: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
E dey my backyard
Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by PHAYOL81: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
As already been said by someone, no country is perfect. As good as USA is, trust me when I say many of their states have violent issues and records many accidental and sudden death too.
HAVING said that though, the fact remains that they have a far better society all round than many countries of the world.
Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by chillychill(f): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
Made me remember d series "the manifest" cry
Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by ghettochild(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
obiekunie01:
AI IN ACTION.

GUEST WHAT?

IMAGINE A FUTURE WHERE MACHINES MAKE THEIR ON CHOICES. WE HUMANS WILL BE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE.
It must have crashed...
It can only be airborne if it using solar.
And that technology never dey for fighter jets
Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by YaQsGaYa(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
E dey my kaban...I dey use am do WIFI wallai,if the data finish I go hallA Madam Nancy polocy make she come carry the trash..
Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
obiekunie01:
AI IN ACTION.

GUEST WHAT?

AI in action??

Won't the fuel in the jet finish, they are most likely looking for the crashed and wrecked pieces of the jet.

Or why are they asking the public for help , do the public have radar systems.

They think naaa
Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
WriterNig:
Flying coffin. This is like the 11th F-35 crash this year (excluding helicopter crashes). World number 1 army indeed.

Don't ever let whatever nonsense the media is spitting make you look down on these murderers.

None of their trump cards are ever made public.

They lost a toy or prolly orchestrated the whole drama to divert attention.

I'm very sure their fellow murderers won't fall for it.

Them wan form now say na aliens carry am go. Them go release something shocking if anyone push them too much.

You never wonder why them never dare face Russia and China even with all their greed and vice versa?

None of them have any idea of the depth their enemy don reach...

The murderous baastards.,

2 Likes

Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by bionixs: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Make the thing no fly crash land for Naija o. smiley
my mind o
Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by lordm(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
WriterNig:

f35 is better than any Russian plane
Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by Fizalis(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

Yeahhhh, but
That's not the World's most expensive fighter jet. The most expensive is called the United States
NORTHROP GRUMMAN B-21 supersonic invisible fighter which was commissioned in California last year.
It roughly costs...$720million per jet.
It's a stealth nuclear bomber with unpredictable maneuvers. Its speed of attack and sting can be likened to that of the Peregrine Falcon bird, which happens to be the fastest bird & most precise bird in the world.

Ode! Bomber and jet fighter no be the same. Bombers are big, bulky and not as fast and maneuverable as fighter jets.
Stealth doesn't mean a plane is invisible, it means the plane is difficult to track and lock on RADARS.

1 Like

Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

Yeahhhh, but
That's not the World's most expensive fighter jet. The most expensive is called the United States
NORTHROP GRUMMAN B-21 supersonic invisible fighter which was commissioned in California last year.
It roughly costs...$720million per jet.
It's a stealth nuclear bomber with unpredictable maneuvers. Its speed of attack and sting can be likened to that of the Peregrine Falcon bird, which happens to be the fastest bird & most precise bird in the world.
Funny enough, Nigeria has the resources to order and purchase 5 of those jets at the rate of USD 720 mill comfortably. Forget all those talk of debts and this and that.
Fear Nigeria.
Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by Reflect7: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
spiSeyi:
If it were NAF jets they would have rubbish Nigeria like a rag, but now that it happened in the US it's normal sad. Lots of shit happens in the West but the West appears more perfect because they don't show the world their dirty side. Over to the saner clime crew grin

YOU'RE RIGHT.

Imagine if FG announces than an NAF fighter jet has 'disappeared' in mid air, and that nobody knows where it is.

Nigerians would have descended on the government, calling them all sorts of unprintable names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by bionixs: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
Dittodat:
If this should happen in Nigeria, pandora pathological liar Obi will be using some fake statistics to find the jet by now. He will tell us the statistics of Bangladeshjet crashing since 1901. grin
If only some.of these people know the amount of accidents that the US military have on daily and weekly basis.
When you practice as much as they do, there are bound to be some accidents.
No country is perfect.
keep consoling and deceiving yourself. Hunger go kill you here in this country soonest. Keep letting your miserable self beef a super billionaire whose generations are already super blessed
Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
Lol.. Dem wan dey push this their alien nonsense down our throat by fire by force, soon dem go say na alien take am.

grin
Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
So much for world most expensive fighter jet

Just like US military budget, all na to launder money, they always inflate the price of their military weapons.

1 Like

Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
jojothaiv:
Stealth?

Vanish?

I need to brush up my English.

May be Bermuda triangle.
Vanish.
Re: U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) by psucc(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
Putin don hijack am. The jet dey Moscow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] / Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend / What Ebute Metta Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.